Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182410 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
SCOUT//ZIP

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
ALLY//WAVE

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 4:44am On Feb 10, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Pls gurus in the house, does SH accept Xyz extensions? I tried submitting some but it kept telling me invalid extension. But I see recent sales of Xyz extensions.

Cc Op, donsheva, tranxo, Apus, Safetim, midehill etc.
Thanks.

SH has rejected 4 of my xyz extensions... so try to get xyz that are premium names.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2021
codemaniacs:

SH has rejected 4 of my xyz extensions... so try to get xyz that are premium names.
Alright, I sure will.
Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nascence: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
Pls gurus in the house, does SH accept Xyz extensions? I tried submitting some but it kept telling me invalid extension. But I see recent sales of Xyz extensions.

Cc Op, donsheva, tranxo, Apus, Safetim, midehill etc.
Thanks.

Were the names registered or unregistered? If registered, it could be a system glitch and you can use the blue button to inform their customer care team. Also, it is important to note that SH only accept/invest in unregistered .com only.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Owned

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Owned

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 3:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Came through

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 3:23am On Feb 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Bivant

Alter Owned

How does this Alter thing work, you regged the name or Alter did?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2021
safetim:

How does this Alter thing work, you regged the name or Alter did?
You reg all the names. You submit, they review and accept. Then you register if you've not done so. When it sells you take 90 percent while they take 10.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
You reg all the names. You submit, they review and accept. Then you register. When it sells you take 90 percent while they take 10.

Ohh. Thanks.
What's the approval rate?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2021
safetim:

Ohh. Thanks.
What's the approval rate?
Submitted over 200 so far and 9 accepted. But that's because I didn't understand much in those early days. Approval rate is dependent on the quality of names. I can't tell exactly.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Submitted over 200 so far and 9 accepted. But that's because I didn't understand much in those early days. Approval rate is dependent on the quality of names. I can't tell exactly.

shocked shocked

I'm nearing 30 submissions with zero approval grin
Already getting tired of the whole stuff sef.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:09am On Feb 11, 2021
fergusen:

shocked shocked

I'm nearing 30 submissions with zero approval grin
Already getting tired of the whole stuff sef.
Keep submitting. 30 is nothing. My SH Portfolio is even worse.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nascence:

Were the names registered or unregistered? If registered, it could be a system glitch and you can use the blue button to inform their customer care team. Also, it is important to note that SH only accept/invest in unregistered .com only.
Many thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:

thats deep o. so you've regged over 200 brandables?

or it's registeration after approval?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Keep submitting. 30 is nothing. My SH Portfolio is even worse.

SH no too get joy
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
safetim:

thats deep o. so you've regged over 200 brandables?

or it's registeration after approval?
No. I submitted over 200. Just point to NS after approval. Registered or not doesn't matter to them before approval but you must own it after approval.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
safetim:

SH no too get joy
I figured they are biased and inconsistent.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
No. I submitted over 200. Just point to NS after approval. Registered or not doesn't matter to them before approval but you must own it after approval.

ohh
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by LikeAking: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
safetim:
Came through

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
LikeAking:

Congrats

Thank you!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
I submitted over 300 unregistered names in total to Alter.

Around 85 got accepted and still unregistered.
I'm Still observing them, I no wan waste money.

grin

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
do alter share their sales, I have tried checking the site, i couldn't find anything like that
James39:

grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
SH owned.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
James39:

grin
shocked register it now. Then you can sell at wholesale price.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SirBen90: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
James39:

grin
U go know when dem reg ahm grin grin I submitted Bavilion.com to Alter, it was accepted but I was dilly-dallying because I already had dozens of accepted but unregistered Alter names. Fast forward to few days later, it was registered. it's now an active website. Same thing with BoldLantern.com (now listed for sale on SquadHelp).

Moral Lesson: Look closely at the names, register the ones you think have value. You can bulk register them during promos. You can also sell your Alter accepted Unregged names for retail prices.

As a way of helping those who are struggling to build an Alter portfolio or who have no accepted names on Alter, I have attached some names. Feel free to register them if you like.

Goodluck cool

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Owned.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sh owned

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
safetim:
Sh owned
Good one. How come warm relief is still free? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Good one. How come warm relief is still free? Lol.

Didn't know too. Even tho I almost ignored it when I saw it on ED. It was approved I'm few hours

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
safetim:

Didn't know too. Even tho I almost ignored it when I saw it on ED. It was approved I'm few hours
Hours? I don't get why they take days to approve mine. If they want to reject, it is very fast but to accept a name they can even hold that name for more than a week. I don't get it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.