Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (182506 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2021
The way SH is doing me these days ah no just understand.
A name that has not been approved is having views already. Is it normal??
Gave me a different logo to a different name. Until I complained.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2021
safetim:
Lololol. Hope the name is registered already by you/SH.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
safetim:
It was previously listed on SH as Premium/Basic/Basic plus before you acquired it.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Bloron.com. These logos Mehn! I give it to Alter
Yes. Beautiful logo. Is the current price the default accepted price or you upped it.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
fergusen:

Yes. Beautiful logo. Is the current price the default accepted price or you upped it.
I increased it. I figured since they can easily contact you, an interested company having issue with the price will let you know and any discount you do is simply the default price.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Bloron.com. These logos Mehn! I give it to Alter

It seems you and alter are besties o...
Let the sales start rolling in...

Make I dey wait SH

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2021
fergusen:

It was previously listed on SH as Premium/Basic/Basic plus before you acquired it.

Wawu
That one deep o
Thanks for the info
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Good evening great domainers...
Please is it advisable to have a multiple account with squadhelp??

I'm just tired with the long time they take to review names...

Some of my names do last for more than a week and still it will get rejected.

Please any advice on this??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emmythetbcWiz: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2021

I'm just tired with the long time they take tongue tongue to review names...

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2021
emmythetbcWiz:

I'm just tired with the long time they take tongue tongue to review names...

According to SH rules, you don't, can't and shouldn't have more than one account but your Nigerian instinct is telling you its possible.

The question is, have you tried it? Did it work?

You want a simple answer the question, right?

Answer - Be smart.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Koats14(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2021
First Brandable Sale Alert

Venue: Squadhelp
Reg: SH Owned
Net: $574
Hold time: 9months 23days

Current SH portfolio size 35 (4 creative owned). It has refused to grow pretty well since I got my first accepted name April 7th, 2020. I intend to do more of submitting registered names as I've experienced rejected names been registered and accepted on SH or end up as a developed website.

More sales to us all. Regards to the Brandable bosses Beckplanet, McCainReal, ElonMosque, Ikhalyfah, Donsheva (I appreciate your help with the withdrawal process) and everyone who sees light in brandables!

19 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Congrats, Koats. More brandable sales loading.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Koats14:

Current SH portfolio size 35 (4 creative owned). It has refused to grow pretty well since I got my first accepted name April 7th, 2020. I intend to do more of submitting registered names as I've experienced rejected names been registered and accepted on SH or end up as a developed website.

More sales to us all. Regards to the Brandable bosses Beckplanet, McCainReal, ElonMosque, Ikhalyfah, Donsheva (I appreciate your help with the withdrawal process) and everyone who sees light in brandables!

Congrats!!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Koats14(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Congrats, Koats. More brandable sales loading.
Amen boss.
Apus:

Congrats!!
Thank you sir.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Owned

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by KemoSabe: 4:38am On Feb 27, 2021
^^^nice. It's vaccine season.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
Flovax.com

Please how long does it take for a name to be listed on Alter after verification?

And any idea on their partners, so as to know where else to list the domain.

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jaymidas001:

Please how long does it take for a name to be listed on Alter after verification?

And any idea on their partners, so as to know where else to list the domain.

Thanks
I think it takes a maximum of a week. My last name there was approved and listed the same day.

You are not to list any other place. They've got you covered. The list is long. They list everywhere except afternic.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Koats14:

More sales, brother!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I think it takes a maximum of a week. My last name there was approved and listed the same day.

You are not to list any other place. They've got you covered. The list is long. They list everywhere except afternic.

Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prodigy777(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Koats14:

Congrats, brother. More sales.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Recently listed on Alter.

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 10:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jaymidas001:
Recently listed on Alter.

Nice. Bravo!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Jaymidas001: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2021
safetim:

Nice. Bravo!

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Owned

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
I'm always watching out for your names grin grin grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
safetim:
smiley wink. Sales matter more.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
safetim:
lol grin grin, nobi small thing sha! Sapiosexuality wan kill person oo! grin

Many Golden sales to us this Month!
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
safetim:
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
lol grin grin, nobi small thing sha! Sapiosexuality wan kill person oo! grin

Many Golden sales to us this Month!
Lolol. I wish. I actually want to make it 100 before the year runs out. Same on SH.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by safetim: 12:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
smiley wink. Sales matter more.

E dey come bro. It's on the way. Small time you'll be reporting $5-10k in a month.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:43am On Mar 02, 2021
safetim:

E dey come bro. It's on the way. Small time you'll be reporting $5-10k in a month.
Lol. I hope I report the sales though. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.