Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (181958 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Greenbuoy:
Great name!

Is this a handreg, sir?

No, gotten from Auction at $20

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by jizzison(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
Good day to you all.
I'm new to SquadHelp though I've been quietly going through this thread for a long while now. I posted some domains on SquadHelp and I later got this mail saying that I'll get generated visual images in about 4-6 hours. I hope I'm on the right path.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
xammax:
Thanks codemaniacs. splendidsolo, modify your post. Have done so to mine already
oh sorry about this I totally forget. Hope is okay now?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
jizzison:
Good day to you all.
I'm new to SquadHelp though I've been quietly going through this thread for a long while now. I posted some domains on SquadHelp and I later got this mail saying that I'll get generated visual images in about 4-6 hours. I hope I'm on the right path.
yeah from my end I think you have nothing to worry about. It is just an image that makes the name more appealing. The bosses will add more to this when they come.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by jizzison(m): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2021
Splendidsolo:
yeah from my end I think you have nothing to worry about. It is just an image that makes the name more appealing. The bosses will add more to this when they come.
Thanks alot
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
codemaniacs:
kkkkkkk

Boss how many names you have on squadhelp? Do you also deal with geo domains or mainly Brandable?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
ayomide32:

Boss how many names you have on squadhelp? Do you also deal with geo domains or mainly Brandable?

74 names on SH ( started last year January so I'm a beginner ).. only brandables, I haven't learnt how to outbound geo domains, I haven't learnt how to detect good geo domains...
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2021
Any sales yet?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ayomide32: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
You have brandable names listed in other marketplace?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
ayomide32:
Any sales yet?
ayomide32:
You have brandable names listed in other marketplace?

2 sales on SH, over 9 names on al:ter and another 9 on b:randbucket.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OlusegunAJ(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2021
SH Owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by jizzison(m): 4:39am On Apr 26, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Once again thanks alot.
I placed 7 names as standard listing but I got a message saying "Verification pending". Please how do I verify the names I submitted? I didn't understand their instructions either so I thought let me bring forward here for help.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by IDEALCASH(m): 5:30am On Apr 26, 2021
jizzison:

Once again thanks alot.
I placed 7 names as standard listing but I got a message saying "Verification pending". Please how do I verify the names I submitted? I didn't understand their instructions either so I thought let me bring forward here for help.
You verify by changing the DNS of the domains to that of squadhelp.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by eaddyboy: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2021
SH Owned

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
We are pleased to announce an additional exposure opportunity for Premium Marketplace listings.
Third Party, White Label Catalogs
Companies can now include our entire premium domain catalog within their own websites, with their own branding.
We have begun partnering with several branding agencies, Venture Capital funds, Accelerators and other service providers in the startup ecosystem to add this catalog to their own websites.
Squadhelp will handle all aspects of purchase, customer service and payment collection. We will also pay a commission to our partners for any sales originating from their websites.
We believe this feature will provide even more exposure to your premium listings by directly getting your domains in front of startups who visit these partner websites.
You do not need to take any action to enable this feature. However if you do not wish to include your names in third party websites, you can opt-out of this feature from your Seller Preferences page

Please note that by opting into this feature, your names will also be visible in any White-label websites that are setup by Marketplace sellers (if they choose to promote the entire catalog in their white-label website)
We are committed to finding more ways to bring additional exposure for your premium domains. Please continue to share your feedback on how we can further improve our platform

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ucosuagwu(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hello Everyone

I am a logo designer on Squadhelp who now works as a domain logo designer with over 4500+ domains designed for SH.

I have got to say that you guys are doing wonderful with domaining as a job and I am really happy to see Nigerians thrive legally with how our useless country dey go, Keep it up guys.... I have 4 domains (SH owned) of which 1 was recently bought as 6 months installments chaii cheesy grin grin but still nice. My portfolio is below, incase of any job wink wink

https://www.behance.net/kingugo123
https://www.squadhelp.com/User/188002

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2021
ucosuagwu:
Hello Everyone

I am a logo designer on Squadhelp who now works as a domain logo designer with over 4500+ domains designed for SH.

I have got to say that you guys are doing wonderful with domaining as a job and I am really happy to see Nigerians thrive legally with how our useless country dey go, Keep it up guys.... I have 4 domains (SH owned) of which 1 was recently bought as 6 months installments chaii cheesy grin grin but still nice. My portfolio is below, incase of any job wink wink

You are doing us proud bro. more win
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
ucosuagwu:
Hello Everyone

Nice to meet you. And thanks for flying Naija flag gloriously on SH.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Codi0147(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
I have instagram and linkedin 5 years old each for sale 09015411726 WhatsApp
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2021
ucosuagwu:
Hello Everyone

Weldone bro good to know your there..More Grace
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ucosuagwu(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Weldone bro good to know your there..More Grace

fergusen:

Nice to meet you. And thanks for flying Naija flag gloriously on SH.

James39:

You are doing us proud bro. more win

Any questions about your domain logos, please let me know, as I am a little bit like a customer care on the domain logos due to my amount wink grin

Secondly, I am also a financial manager so if you need tips on investing and all to always have some passive income coming in monthly then hit me up because as my motto says "All Income Is Welcome" smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by temitopteas: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
ucosuagwu:

Any questions about your domain logos, please let me know, as I am a little bit like a customer care on the domain logos due to my amount wink grin

Secondly, I am also a financial manager so if you need tips on investing and all to always have some passive income coming in monthly then hit me up because as my motto says "All Income Is Welcome" smiley smiley

wow!!! thanks for representing we Nigerians especially the domain investors. What is it like being a logo creator or designer for squad help?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ucosuagwu(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
temitopteas:

wow!!! thanks for representing we Nigerians especially the domain investors. What is it like being a logo creator or designer for squad help?

Well it has been thrilling. I used to partake in contests before until I got the domain logo design job, so now it's almost like a full time job. I would also love to learn domaining though and investing in it. I like to have plenty things to do at once.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by temitopteas: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
ucosuagwu:

Well it has been thrilling. I used to partake in contests before until I got the domain logo design job, so now it's almost like a full time job. I would also love to learn domaining though and investing in it. I like to have plenty things to do at once.
really! that could be challenging too. What is your weekly workload like in designing a logo for sh, and I hope the pay is reasonable too?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ucosuagwu(m): 12:19am On Apr 28, 2021
temitopteas:

really! that could be challenging too. What is your weekly workload like in designing a logo for sh, and I hope the pay is reasonable too?

Yea don't worry the pay is very good considering the amount of designs you do, so the more the merrier...Well now it is reduced but before during covid, the workload was much and enjoying and a hell lot of money. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by temitopteas: 1:31am On Apr 28, 2021
ucosuagwu:

Yea don't worry the pay is very good considering the amount of designs you do, so the more the merrier...Well now it is reduced but before during covid, the workload was much and enjoying and a hell lot of money. wink wink
if it's reasonable then it worth it. Can I reach you through your what/s/app number?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ucosuagwu(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2021
temitopteas:

if it's reasonable then it worth it. Can I reach you through your what/s/app number?

Yea sure.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2021
creative own.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:17am On Apr 29, 2021
SageArc//king
PerfectSage//king
Dieteum//king

All SquadHelp Owned. Thanks bosses and we pray God perfects it.

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2021
James39:
creative own.
congratulations bro all the best
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 7:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Splendidsolo:
congratulations bro all the best
thanks bro. we pray for sales.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by kalu61(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
HerbCura approved last month.
Creative owned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.