Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (180039 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by femixx: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
No.
Thanks. But how many unregistered names can I submit at once. I asked because I sent 10 names together some minutes ago, but only the first name appeared. Pls I need guidance.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
femixx:

Thanks. But how many unregistered names can I submit at once. I asked because I sent 10 names together some minutes ago, but only the first name appeared. Pls I need guidance.
I think you are in the wrong place. You can't send ten names at once for premium listing. From where did you add the names?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by oskaroni(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
I just parked my Mercedes-Benz for here. I have taken my time to go through the thread from page 1 to this page,this is indeed an eye opener. I Have Registered and started submitting names on SH, I must testify ��

6 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by liricaliblunt(f): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
codemaniacs:

did you submit 11 at domain names at once or is that the amount of all the domains you have submitted since you joined

Submitted so far, got lucky on the 11th one
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
liricaliblunt:

Submitted so far, got lucky on the 11th one

Okay...

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
I think you are in the wrong place. You can't send ten names at once for premium listing. From where did you add the names?

The amount of names you can submit as unregistered for premium listings depends on the person's "approval rating". I'm saying this because I can submit 10 unregistered names for premium listings.

My approval rating is 11.26.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
codemaniacs:

The amount of names you can submit as unregistered for premium listings depends on the person's "approval rating". I'm saying this because I can submit 10 unregistered names for premium listings.

My approval rating is 11.26.
I know. The dude I was referring to seems to me a newbie.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
snillocer:
Please how do I list SH owned names in the WLM ?

Cc: Sapiosexuality, Apus, codemaniacs..

You can't list SH owned names in WLM.

WLM is to create your own website where you sell your own names but payments for names on the WLM will be done with the help of SH.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by codemaniacs: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
snillocer:

Ok. Will I have to create a website for that or what? Pls don't be annoyed..

No. That's why it's called WLM.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by snillocer(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Successdude(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mccainreal:
Hello all
I want to introduce to you Squadhelp.com An online premuim BRANDABLE domain marketplace and a naming contest platform. You can make cool cash with little or no investment. You can either

1. Register Domain names and submit to the marketplace, if approved, the name will be listed and if it sells, you get 70% while Squadhelp gets 30%

2. Submit Unregistered domain names with the option of registering it yourself or squadhelp registering it.

If Squadhelp registers it, you get to keep 25% of the sale price, should the sale occur within the first year of registration. (My emphasis will be on this option because this involves zero financial investment on your part)

If the name sells within the 2nd year, you get a lesser commission of 22.5% and 20% if it sells the 3rd year. After the 3rd year, the name will drop if it doesnt sell.

All you have to do is brainstorm and submit names to the marketplace and make cool cash(minimum of N100k)

3. Submit names to their naming contest, you stand to get between $100-$300 if your name is selected winner, with an additional chance of your premuim name being bought too

Does squadhelp accept only .com for unregistered submission or they accept other extensions ?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
Successdude:

Does squadhelp accept only .com for unregistered submission or they accept other extensions ?

.com only for unregistered

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Hi bosses in the house just made a sale of $50 on shelp and am being asked to provide a form attached to below how do I go about this please

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Hi bosses in the house just made a sale of $50 on shelp and am being asked to provide a form attached to below how do I go about this please

Congrats on the sale.

It's very simple. Download the form, fill and submit same through the chat button. You can use Adobe Fill&Sign to fill the form.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2021
Apus:

Congrats on the sale.

It's very simple. Download the form, fill and submit same through the chat button. You can use Adobe Fill&Sign to fill the form.
okay bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 5:06am On Jul 13, 2021
Apus:

Congrats on the sale.

bro still having issues with this. This software does it have a version that works fine with anriod ? Because it is complicated. Manage to fill something though, submited but was told is a blank form. Please assist this is my Whatsapp (080xxxxxxx) would be glad to chat if you don't mind for some private issues .
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2021
Splendidsolo:
bro still having issues with this. This software does it have a version that works fine with anriod ? Because it is complicated. Manage to fill something though, submited but was told is a blank form. Please assist this is my Whatsapp would be glad to chat if you don't mind for some private issues .

#seen.

Sent you a message. You can edit your number.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2021
Apus:

#seen.

Okay bro thanks allot and God bless you and everyone here.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Splendidsolo:
bro still having issues with this. This software does it have a version that works fine with anriod ? Because it is complicated. Manage to fill something though, submited but was told is a blank form. Please assist this is my Whatsapp (080xxxxxxx6) would be glad to chat if you don't mind for some private issues .
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Splendidsolo:
bro still having issues with this. This software does it have a version that works fine with anriod ? Because it is complicated. Manage to fill something though, submited but was told is a blank form. Please assist this is my Whatsapp (08xxxxxxx) would be glad to chat if you don't mind for some private issues .
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by deedee44: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2021
Apus:

#seen.

You did not edit his number in your quote grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2021
Splendidsolo:
Okay bro thanks allot and God bless you and everyone here.

Amen
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2021
deedee44:

You did not edit his number in your quote grin

grin grin grin

Done..thanks baba

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by onyanza: 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
SH OWNED

7 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 6:09am On Jul 14, 2021
SH owned

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Successdude(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2021
meetme01:

.com only for unregistered

Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Apus:
SH owned
wow I thought they don't accept names with such length...Nice one and beautiful image. Meanwhile baba the transaction was successful money landed safely in Payoneer and I was able to push to my local bank account at $1/#400. Thanks everyone

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Splendidsolo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
therealMcCain:

Then list them in the wholesale marketplace. If they dont buy it for $15, reduce it to $13, then 12 to 10. Give it 2-3days before you reduce the price

Dont list all at once, there are sharks there waiting to pounce on your name for cheap. You can list 2 or 3 and give it some days. Dont forget, any name bought on wholesale market is subjected to 3% plus 30cents charge
thanks boss this suggestion worked like magic and I was able to get the money I needed. Though squadhelp said the minimum cash out is $25 so I have to make money sales. Thanks sir and more grace

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by HolySpiritFire(f): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Apus: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Splendidsolo:
wow I thought they don't accept names with such length...Nice one and beautiful image. Meanwhile baba the transaction was successful money landed safely in Payoneer and I was able to push to my local bank account at $1/#400. Thanks everyone

Thanks bro.

Glad to know you've received payment. More sales to you and it everyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.