Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (181674 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 2:14am On May 04, 2020
DeNoble001:
Technically speaking that 3:07am will be exactly 9:07pm in their time according to Grant when I made an enquiry.
He said something abt monday to friday
9amCST - 5pmCST
Which is 3pm - 11pm Nigerian time...

Just saying tho
Not arguing
Ok, got one accepted minutes ago, technically speaking that will be Sunday in their time smiley

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 3:23am On May 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Ok, got one accepted minutes ago, technically speaking that will be Sunday in their time smiley
grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:49am On May 04, 2020
My final submission on weekend reviews.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:51am On May 04, 2020
On issues of submission of names with or without description

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:55am On May 04, 2020
FYI, Grant Polachek is Director of Marketing/Head of branding at Squadhelp

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 7:11am On May 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:
This Saturday smiley
Bro you dey do am?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 8:29am On May 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

How many days did it take before your domains got approved?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 10:52am On May 04, 2020
meetme01:

therealMcCain:

There is no exact time to give, it varies. when I joined last year, if I submit a name today, review will be ready the next day. Now it takes a longer time with some occasional speedy review time.

Experience has shown me that names submitted on Monday and Tuesday,will definitely get reviewed that week.

Thursday and Friday will get result Monday next week.

Wednesday can be that week or monday next week.

Sometimes Wednesday,Thursday,Friday will get reviewed that weekend but rare. Grant did say that they might stop weekend reviews.

This has been my experience, it might be different from others.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 11:06am On May 04, 2020
Thanks
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 11:39am On May 04, 2020
meetme01:

Some, few hours, some a day, some 2, max 3

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by emkad: 12:45pm On May 04, 2020
therealMcCain:

Saw Ur Message on Whatsapp. Will reply later.
Tried submitting "CoinVersant/king" but was unable to do so.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 1:05pm On May 04, 2020
emkad:

If you submit a name that is currently on queue by another seller, you will get this "this domain has been submitted to the marketplace"

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ElonMosque(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2020
emkad:

grin SH go hear am this year
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sakaslim(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2020
How long doe sit take BB to approve a name?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 1:40pm On May 04, 2020
Sakaslim:
How long doe sit take BB to approve a name?

Average of 35days, It can be more. They are currently reviewing names submitted 13-14th of April.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by lawrenzo007(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2020
emkad:

Saw Ur Message on Whatsapp. Will reply later. Tried submitting "CoinVersant/king" but was unable to do so.

Is bitcoin related domain name still very well??
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 04, 2020
Does Featured sale in SH Dashboard include Recently Sold names?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by schullten: 3:21pm On May 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

This Saturday smiley
Okay thanks.
I risked 10points to find out of they still do, but till date, it's pending approval. That was why I said they don't presently.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 5:26pm On May 04, 2020
Gracias
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2020
Prazo1:
Submitted 3 canada geo domain mainly about CDB in SQUADHELP....
Waiting approval and i can only submit 3 times before approval..

But i'm thinking i would have use .CA instead of .COM....
What do you think house?
You mean you submitted GEO DOMAINS to a BRANDABLE marketplace?

Let us know the outcome. We may learn something from this.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by AroFx: 5:32pm On May 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

This Saturday smiley
The name has been approved.
Is it bad if u show it
Am just asking bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:53pm On May 04, 2020
DeNoble001:
Does Featured sale in SH Dashboard include Recently Sold names?

Yes, it is a mixture of both old and recently sold names. if you scroll down further, there is a dedicated Recently sold section
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 5:55pm On May 04, 2020
Prazo1:
Submitted 3 canada geo domain mainly about CDB in SQUADHELP....
Waiting approval and i can only submit 3 times before approval..

But i'm thinking i would have use .CA instead of .COM....
What do you think house?

I am confused, please help me out?

Q1. Why did you submit Geodomain in a brandable marketplace?

Q2.Why do you think .ca would have been better

Q3.Have you seen any Geodomain listed on SH?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2020
AroFx:

The name has been approved.
Is it bad if u show it
Am just asking bro
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 6:00pm On May 04, 2020
therealMcCain:

I am confused, please help me out?

Q1. Why did you submit Geodomain in a brandable marketplace?

Q2.Why do you think .ca would have been better

Q3.Have you seen any Geodomain listed on SH?
I am eager to know the answers too
Cc Prazo1
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tayo85: 6:05pm On May 04, 2020
You guys should read a lot, you wont be successful if you don't read o. Read first, buy domains later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by ikhalyfah(m): 6:09pm On May 04, 2020
tayo85:
You guys should read a lot, you wont be successful if you don't read o. Read first, buy domains later
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by AroFx: 6:52pm On May 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Thanks boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
So na u get this domain cheesy grin
ikhalyfah:

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Prazo1: 8:29pm On May 04, 2020
I should really reallyy read .......

Beckplanet just finished reading your posts i think i'm getting it....

Hope i'm forgiven for this blunder....

Sir ikhalyfa i was only dwelling on your geo domain , but with beckplanet posts and namepro forum, i pray i do better.
Thank you all , optimistic

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by nizelgirl(f): 10:48pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by therealMcCain: 10:25am On May 05, 2020
Someone reached out to me for clarification on ACR column on EXpireddomains. wanted to know how to determine if the domain was previously parked or developed. I explained it in my book but let me throw more light.

Picture 1
Shows my watchlist, the highlighted name shows that the Number of crawled results from archivedotorg is 123. when you click on that figure it takes you to picture 2. Picture 2 is the wayback machine:This is a digital archive of the world wide web.This column shows the number of saved pages that are available for a given name over a given period of time. This picture shows that 2011 and 2012 has lots of saved pages judging by the thick black lines as opposed to 2014,2015,2016 etc the latter dates will not have much results.

For this illustration, April 16th 2012 was chosen to see what was on that page that day. Picture 3 shows the results and reveals that as at that date, this was a blog. sometimes you will see that the domain was parked, other times its a Chinese website even though the name has nothing to do with Chinese(His lordship Tranxo can shed more light on this).

There are times you will discover that 2 or 3 different companies used the domain name at different times, until it was dropped, you can also find a name that shows a website of a functioning company or active facebook profile, this might indicate that they either let the name drop or forgot to renew. After due diligence is done, you can register and outbound to that company.

Due Diligence entails but to not limited to Trademark, how many other potential companies can use the name as an upgrade etc

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (142) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.