Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month (2078 Views)

It's Not Easy Picking One Woman To Settle With. / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
A Nigerian lady in an interview section has revealed that she can't marry a man who earns 500k monthly.

A Nigerian Lady in an interview has revealed the kind of Man she can date and the one she can marry. In the Video below, she said that she date any man that earns N500k monthly but she can't marry him.

She said:

I cannot date a man who don’t have a job. But I can date you if you have ideas that will bring money.

“I can’t date a man date earns 20k per month, I can’t date 50k a month, I can’t date 100k a month.

“I can date a guy who earns 250,000 per month but I cannot marry someone who earns that.

“I can date someone who earns 500k per month but I cannot marry N500,000 per month, How will he pay for the children’s school fees?

I'm beginning to think now. Ok let's say she can't marry a man who earns 500k a month. What happened to her "abi them tie her hands make she no go work".

Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with some of our girls now.

This girl in particular I bet she doesn't even earn more than 100k per month.

Watch video here:

https://twitter.com/iKingSparo/status/1252615218628345856?s=19

1 Like

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by ziegurf(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
....finally this is for her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
ziegurf:
....finally this is for her
Lool

2 Likes

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Franzinni: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
I support her 1billion times

At least she knows what she wants ...and I hope she knows what she needs to get it sha!!
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by dukeprince50: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
she get standard, but are u sure she's talking about Nigerian currency and not Vietnam or Iran?
I doubt it's the Naira.
cos 500k monthly, u can even train 3children in Nigeria.
let's see, that 6m annually.
houserent is 300k a yearschool fees is 400k a year(standard school, not the ones they wait for corps before u can get physics teacher) feeding is 200k monthly, miscellaneous is 100k like gas, etc, monthly.
that will be N4.3m, trust me she is not talking about naira

3 Likes

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
Goodluck to her.
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Someone like me, I can never date a lady earning less than one million naira monthly, Never!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Her life, her desire, her business. Shiloh's gates are never closed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
she get standard, but are u sure she's talking about Nigerian currency and not Vietnam or Iran?
I doubt it's the Naira.
cos 500k monthly, u can even train 3children in Nigeria.
let's see, that 6m annually.
houserent is 300k a yearschool fees is 400k a year(standard school, not the ones they wait for corps before u can get physics teacher) feeding is 200k monthly, miscellaneous is 100k like gas, etc, monthly.
that will be N4.3m, trust me she is not talking about naira
Bro u never understand the matter.. so u feel this kind of girl will agree to stay in 300k apartment.for where.na Even 3M apartment for chevron this type of girl will say she will.only manage it. Bro a year sch fees 400k hmmm make i no just talk all these ur figures u dey mention which zanga u dey? All those na management for thia babe standards. Try banana Island or buy a house of 45/50M for Island before this kind girl go fit reason with u ooo. 300k no even reach selfcon bros grin

Abeg these types na no good girls ooo

2 Likes

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by dukeprince50: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
dairykidd:

Bro u never understand the matter.. so u feel this kind of girl will agree to stay in 300k apartment.for where.na Even 3M apartment for chevron this type of girl will say she will.only manage it. Bro a year sch fees 400k hmmm make i no just talk all these ur figures u dey mention which zanga u dey? All those na management for thia babe standards. Try banana Island or buy a house of 45/50M for Island before this kind girl go fit reason with u ooo. 300k no even reach selfcon bros grin

Abeg these types na no good girls ooo
400k for primary school, for 3children, is it too small or too big, 65k per head na?
after them marry, him go find way get more money.
Ona no need to live for places like Lagos or portharcourt na.
Delta or Anambra for a start, u can see two bedroom for 300k

1 Like

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
why won't she utter such trash when people like the op will help her publicize it.
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Zabiboy: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2020

If you take a good lady at the lady that said this,
Even a guy earning 2k per month wont reason her matter..

NEXT TOPIC PLEASE...

1 Like

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Kaykay999(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol she wan use style reach menopause
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
400k for primary school, for 3children, is it too small or too big, 65k per head na?
after them marry, him go find way get more money.
Ona no need to live for places like Lagos or portharcourt na.
Delta or Anambra for a start, u can see two bedroom for 300k
U see am... standard school here that 400k no even reach one child for a session because i dey hear when some my guys dey complain when the time reach. That kind girl no go wan stay those places u dey mention na.. someone that can't marry a guy earning 500k monthly naim u want put for 300k house Bro she no go even marry u if u take her to such a crib grin Even 3M rented apartment this one no go stay from the way she's sounding.. If u no be politheifian no near her. But she's just stupid. Few people start out big.. Maybe she want be second wife to one of the rich old gods

1 Like

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
A dumb head........

1 Like

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rickbronze:
why won't she utter such trash when people like the op will help her publicize it.
Bro i only publicized it because it sound too ridiculous and looking at the person uttering the trash... she's not even pretty & doesn't look like someone used to the kind of life she's trying to claim she deserves.. No be for anything i just want to help her spread her stupidity
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Ihatefeminist: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Gee boys go use this kind lady replenish their jazz Las las
Even me wey dey make 5k Dollars monthly no fit reason her matter. grin
I go just Bleep and dump her!

2 Likes

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
dairykidd:

Bro i only publicized it because it sound too ridiculous and looking at the person uttering the trash... she's not even pretty & doesn't look like someone used to the kind of life she's trying to claim she deserves.. No be for anything i just want to help her spread her stupidity
no publicity is bad publicity.
if she gets no attention whatsoever, she'll stop been stuppid.
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by owowa145(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Franzinni:
I support her 1billion times

At least she knows what she wants ...and I hope she knows what she needs to get it sha!!
She must have an untouched sweet in the middle. Her fada, overuses something, still dey yanga.
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by owowa145(m): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Ur pipe no get taste be that, u still dey think bleep d stinky shit.
Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Franzinni: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
owowa145:

She must have an untouched sweet in the middle. Her fada, overuses something, still dey yanga.
don't mind her she is just pricing okrika market high ...it remains for the mugus to fall.

1 Like

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ihatefeminist:

Na u just talk am well... na road where she dey go be that. All those wicked boys when no dey use muyen play, now now dem done fvck her life commot for position grin

2 Likes

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
dairykidd:
A Nigerian lady in an interview section has revealed that she can't marry a man who earns 500k monthly.

A Nigerian Lady in an interview has revealed the kind of Man she can date and the one she can marry. In the Video below, she said that she date any man that earns N500k monthly but she can't marry him.

She said:

I cannot date a man who don’t have a job. But I can date you if you have ideas that will bring money.

“I can’t date a man date earns 20k per month, I can’t date 50k a month, I can’t date 100k a month.

“I can date a guy who earns 250,000 per month but I cannot marry someone who earns that.

“I can date someone who earns 500k per month but I cannot marry N500,000 per month, How will he pay for the children’s school fees?

I'm beginning to think now. Ok let's say she can't marry a man who earns 500k a month. What happened to her "abi them tie her hands make she no go work".

Sometimes I don't know what's wrong with some of our girls now.

This girl in particular I bet she doesn't even earn more than 100k per month.

Watch video here:

https://twitter.com/iKingSparo/status/1252615218628345856?s=19

I laugh in Russian
She might end up been single for life
Nonsense and ingredients undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
it's her choice and preference, just like some guys have theirs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! I tire for naija girls / I'm In A Relationship, But I'm Still In Love With A Guy I Never Dated / Japan Has Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.