Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand (908 Views)

Naira Scarcity Worsens As Banks Limit Withdrawals, ATMs Run Dry / Naira Tumbles To 980/Dollar, FX Shortage Worsens / Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by oboy81: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
The Old boy hit small money and must use it Optimally. I don't know when next I will see a job or money, Pls come in let's Brainstormtorm
I'm thinking the following:
1. Food - obviously i am trying to buy something that I can keep for a while either canned, non-perishables, grains etc. As things Worsens whatever food is available at an affordable price people will rush.
2. Soap, detergents, and other daily household essentials. - I'm searching for where I can still buy any basic day to day stuff like 10 cartons/dozens, keep then start selling after 1-2 months. My mind is Going to antiseptic liquids for now I will walk around see any store I will buy plenty and keep.
Suggest let's brain storm and see where we can buy them, the earlier the better.
Re: As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by solmus: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
angry

Vaseline and don't ask me why

2 Likes

Re: As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by cremeandchic: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
oboy81:
The Old boy hit small money and must use it Optimally. I don't know when next I will see a job or money, Pls come in let's Brainstormtorm
I'm thinking the following:
1. Food - obviously i am trying to buy something that I can keep for a while either canned, non-perishables, grains etc. As things Worsens whatever food is available at an affordable price people will rush.
2. Soap, detergents, and other daily household essentials. - I'm searching for where I can still buy any basic day to day stuff like 10 cartons/dozens, keep then start selling after 1-2 months. My mind is Going to antiseptic liquids for now I will walk around see any store I will buy plenty and keep.
Suggest let's brain storm and see where we can buy them, the earlier the better.

Why not start a delivery/logistics service? People would lean more towards online shopping as the pandemic lingers.

1 Like

Re: As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by oboy81: 1:02am On Apr 29, 2020
cremeandchic:

Why not start a delivery/logistics service? People would lean more towards online shopping as the pandemic lingers.
Can 40k start a Delivery/logistic Service?

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn On Sufficientfundz / You Can Land In Jail For Standing As Surety/Guarantor / Trades Investor is the real deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.