Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,885,483 members, 6,932,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 June 2022 at 12:27 AM

As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand (662 Views)

Abuja Women Shop At Local Markets Due To Economic Situation / Naira Plunges To N472/$ As Forex Scarcity Worsens / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by oboy81: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
The Old boy hit small money and must use it Optimally. I don't know when next I will see a job or money, Pls come in let's Brainstormtorm
I'm thinking the following:
1. Food - obviously i am trying to buy something that I can keep for a while either canned, non-perishables, grains etc. As things Worsens whatever food is available at an affordable price people will rush.
2. Soap, detergents, and other daily household essentials. - I'm searching for where I can still buy any basic day to day stuff like 10 cartons/dozens, keep then start selling after 1-2 months. My mind is Going to antiseptic liquids for now I will walk around see any store I will buy plenty and keep.
Suggest let's brain storm and see where we can buy them, the earlier the better.
Re: As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by solmus: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
angry

Vaseline and don't ask me why

2 Likes

Re: As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by cremeandchic: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
oboy81:
The Old boy hit small money and must use it Optimally. I don't know when next I will see a job or money, Pls come in let's Brainstormtorm
I'm thinking the following:
1. Food - obviously i am trying to buy something that I can keep for a while either canned, non-perishables, grains etc. As things Worsens whatever food is available at an affordable price people will rush.
2. Soap, detergents, and other daily household essentials. - I'm searching for where I can still buy any basic day to day stuff like 10 cartons/dozens, keep then start selling after 1-2 months. My mind is Going to antiseptic liquids for now I will walk around see any store I will buy plenty and keep.
Suggest let's brain storm and see where we can buy them, the earlier the better.

Why not start a delivery/logistics service? People would lean more towards online shopping as the pandemic lingers.

1 Like

Re: As The Pandemic Situation Worsens, List Items And Things That Would Be In Demand by oboy81: 1:02am On Apr 29, 2020
cremeandchic:

Why not start a delivery/logistics service? People would lean more towards online shopping as the pandemic lingers.
Can 40k start a Delivery/logistic Service?

(1) (Reply)

Any Successful Forex Or Binary Traders Or Both Here. / Merch By Amazon / Bakers Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.