Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,796 members, 7,798,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! (7077 Views)

How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Patosky4U: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
when I saw what betting did to my elder brother, anywhere I see b before ett I flew for my life.

If it is the only way man must become a millionaire then I think to be a millionaire is not a call for me

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Greatzeus(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Almost doesn't count. Your story will be more interesting when betting turns you jobless, Penniless and homeless.They never learn until it made them absolutely useless. That's when they come to nairaland with a stupid story trying to get attention and pity. But from this corner,no fu cks given.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by nonstan(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
omolasho:

It was in the early year 2016 that I got to hear of sport betting for the first time. A colleague of mine was always busy with his phone selecting coupon. He often told stories of some people who won in millions and how he was a step away from winning big cash.

I became fascinated, and one day I asked him to show me how it was played. He did and through his lectures I became I became a booking regular.
As years passed by, I dived into virtual soccer. The first day was a good one as I won a profit of almost #6k in few hours of entertaining myself. Soon afterwards, loosing strek set in.

I would play more than #80k of my monthly salary every month(as I have quit a good job). I had to because I wanted to recover my lose. At a point, I was hardly feeding my family adequately with other problem induced by this habit. I got loans from three banks against my salary amounting to #1,200,000. I bought a transport bus of #800,000 and used almost all the remaining #400k on virtual betting. Worse I continued to use the proceeds from the bus and part of my remaining salary to play the bet.

I became so impoverished that, I wasn't feeding, well, badly clothed, almost unable to pay my rent and owing family and friends to say the least.

Last year(2019) however, I did some self analysis and arrived at these conclusions;
i. I have lost much money on this habit/addiction
ii. The harder I try to recover my loss the more i loose.
iii. I can never recover my loss.
iv. i have to let it go
v. I have to forgive myself and never regret my past.

Finally, it's almost a year that I stop playing all forms of betting. I have some saving in my account now, a little investment in someone's business which generates interest, I owe no individual except the banks which they are deducting from my salary, feed and cloth myself and my family better. Most importantly, I have peace of mind now!
I was a slave of betting/gambling addiction for three years but now am free. Almighty God I thank you ooo!!!!

Make sure you don't go to a game house to avoid having feelings for your ex (virtual)

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by olabodejinad: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
God knows I'll never gamble in my life

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by freethesheeple(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
grim33:
People like you always make me laugh. According to your story you never researched the industry before jumping into it.

1st of you don’t have any idea what you’re getting yourself into.

2nd you know nothing about growing your bankroll you’re just an average gambler that’s why you lose.

3rd if you did forex trading / binary etc you will still lose because you have no strategy and never took the time to learn before jumping into Virtual betting.

FYI the betting industry is bigger then trust funds now a days.

My advice please stop gambling.
Gamblers lose .
Traders win .

Contact me if you need proper orientation into sport bet trading...
WhatsApp only 09099171007

so you no get family to teach??

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by SeunWedsLinda(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Not everyone is lucky. In order for u to win, u have to be strategic. I've been earning 5k daily for the past 6months now. My winning comes from bet9ja 49ja color game. I bet on betzero one number with an odd of 1.10.i play with 50k. And for the past six months i've earned not less than 900k
pls teach me this strategy
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Freighthost: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
I jus wonder
Some people are lucky bt check

Why wil u think u can use 5000 to win 50,000,000naira

Is d owner dat foolish

Its a legit risk to me

Kindly contact us for any of your shipment as cargo DDU customs broker door to door delivery ,
Import / Export , Sales Representative/ General Procurement Air / Sea . FCL / LCL Shipment
Regard

Mr Edward A
Sales / Operations
Skynetfas Cargo Agency / FreightHOST Shipping Limited
Nigeria
 www.skynetfas.wixsite.com/ship

For urgent response

chat us up on Whats APP : +234 8023958005

https:///2348023958005

https:///2348057594933

Skynetfas Ventures - Door to Door Services

SKYNETFAS CARGO AGENCY
Stella Sholanke Street,Ajao Estate,by Stop Over Hotel Bus Stop,off 
International Airport Road,off Oshodi Apapa Port Expressway
LAGOS STATE
NIGERIA
Hot line: +234 8023958005
postal code: 100272
Door to Door Services by Air/sea/Land
Nationwide/Worldwide

When affordable  shipping cost and services are the priorities, the answer to your needs is Skynetfas Cargo Agency,a reliable  freight forwarder located in all part of Nigeria,we can deliver any shipment by all transport means worldwide providing you with a full Express service packages. We confirm the best and most efficient way possible to meet your needs in Shipping businesses. We have a customs broker and warehouse which can guarantee our customer's goods will be released on time. Put your trust in a company with a lot of experience at solving customs problems and helping you meet your deadlines,why not Skynetfas your shipment with us today?

We can provide the most competitive services as follows:
- Sea freight (special groupage,FCL & LCL)
- Customs brokerage
- Project cargo transport
- Door-to-Door Service
- Bonded warehousing and distribution
- Triangle trade
- Air freight

Skynetfas is ready to provide a competitive rate at any time and would like to be your reliable agent in Nigeria

Skynetfas  - best options for affordable Door to Door Services

Skynetfas your Cargo all the way
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by grim33(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hey random fool on the internet. I do have a day job and do betting by the side. Go Off yourself
rastaLivity:
professional bettor? grin grin is that what you are? Guy stop being stvpid and go get a proper job

keep sowing in the wind mr Professional bettor grin grin
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by grim33(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
I do. I did.
freethesheeple:

so you no get family to teach??
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by seanwilliam(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
a foolish and lazy man believes he would make it through gambling.. stop chasing the wind..
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by rastaLivity: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
grim33:
Hey random fool on the internet. I do have a day job and do betting by the side. Go Off yourself
oluku; professional bettor grin grin

Why not quit your job and concentrate on your gambling profession, and while u are at it endeavor to introduce your siblings, relatives, kinsmen and parents. Wouldn't it be nice if they all become professional bettors? grin grin

See mumu wey mumu
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by grim33(m): 4:55am On Apr 30, 2020
I see you’re brainless...
rastaLivity:
oluku; professional bettor grin grin

Why not quit your job and concentrate on your gambling profession, and while u are at it endeavor to introduce your siblings, relatives, kinsmen and parents. Wouldn't it be nice if they all become professional bettors? grin grin

See mumu wey mumu
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by rastaLivity: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2020
grim33:
I see you’re brainless...
i see you're a scammer, bloody professional bettor grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by grim33(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bring any person way scam mumu .
rastaLivity:
i see you're a scammer, bloody professional bettor grin grin
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
omolasho:

It was in the early year 2016 that I got to hear of sport betting for the first time. A colleague of mine was always busy with his phone selecting coupon. He often told stories of some people who won in millions and how he was a step away from winning big cash.

I became fascinated, and one day I asked him to show me how it was played. He did and through his lectures I became I became a booking regular.
As years passed by, I dived into virtual soccer. The first day was a good one as I won a profit of almost #6k in few hours of entertaining myself. Soon afterwards, loosing strek set in.

I would play more than #80k of my monthly salary every month(as I have quit a good job). I had to because I wanted to recover my lose. At a point, I was hardly feeding my family adequately with other problem induced by this habit. I got loans from three banks against my salary amounting to #1,200,000. I bought a transport bus of #800,000 and used almost all the remaining #400k on virtual betting. Worse I continued to use the proceeds from the bus and part of my remaining salary to play the bet.

I became so impoverished that, I wasn't feeding, well, badly clothed, almost unable to pay my rent and owing family and friends to say the least.

Last year(2019) however, I did some self analysis and arrived at these conclusions;
i. I have lost much money on this habit/addiction
ii. The harder I try to recover my loss the more i loose.
iii. I can never recover my loss.
iv. i have to let it go
v. I have to forgive myself and never regret my past.

Finally, it's almost a year that I stop playing all forms of betting. I have some saving in my account now, a little investment in someone's business which generates interest, I owe no individual except the banks which they are deducting from my salary, feed and cloth myself and my family better. Most importantly, I have peace of mind now!
I was a slave of betting/gambling addiction for three years but now am free. Almighty God I thank you ooo!!!!
bro this calls for celebration
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by grim33(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2020
Double the bankroll challenge !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJREo_nDwaM
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Casper21: 12:02am On May 11, 2020
SeunWedsLinda:
pls teach me this strategy

Whenever u see 49 in a draw, for eg. 2,34,49,5,20,31. The number after 49 is 5. You'll have to minus 5 from 49 and play betzero 44. It has an odd of 1.10. If u use 20k to play u get 2k. That's how i've been earning 60k monthly without losses. Its so easy to cash out on bet9ja but greed won't let people.

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by omolasho: 1:42pm On May 11, 2020
Casper21:

Whenever u see 49 in a draw, for eg. 2,34,49,5,20,31. The number after 49 is 5. You'll have to minus 5 from 49 and play betzero 44. It has an odd of 1.10. If u use 20k to play u get 2k. That's how i've been earning 60k monthly without losses. Its so easy to cash out on bet9ja but greed won't let people.

Devilish agent

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by omolasho: 1:43pm On May 11, 2020
novice22:
bro this calls for celebration

I dey tell you
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
Casper21:

ur father! Thief like say no be 49ja when people know.
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
25tolife:
ur father! Thief like say no be 49ja when people know.

i hardly comment on nairaland threads but, people fail terribly in Sports betting because of one thing....GREED.
I have been earning 4k every day for over 8months on football betting. all i do is stake 20k on 1.2 odds .and each day i spend over 1 - 2 hours to select this odd..sometimes two matches, other days 1 match, sometimes 3 matches but i have never placed a bet on more than 1.2 odds since i started. And i have played this thing over 250 times in the months before football leauges started shutting down because of corona and i only lost 4 times. Now do the math yourself, i'm taking a break, making investments in other things till leauges resumes. with strategic planning, patience and lack of greed, you can make cool easy cash in football bets (NOT VIRTUAL or lotto) peace.

rzj fore covk g

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by JBoss25(m): 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

i hardly comment on nairaland threads but, people fail terribly in Sports betting because of one thing....GREED.
I have been earning 4k every day for over 8months on football betting. all i do is stake 20k on 1.2 odds .and each day i spend over 1 - 2 hours to select this odd..sometimes two matches, other days 1 match, sometimes 3 matches but i have never placed a bet on more than 1.2 odds since i started. And i have played this thing over 250 times in the months before football leauges started shutting down because of corona and i only lost 4 times. Now do the math yourself, i'm taking a break, making investments in other things till leauges resumes. with strategic planning, patience and lack of greed, you can make cool easy cash in football bets (NOT VIRTUAL or lotto) peace.

rzj fore covk g
you've only lost 4 times? Wow abeg join our group
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2020
JBoss25:
you've only lost 4 times? Wow abeg join our group

What group?
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by JBoss25(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

What group?
flexy tips WhatsApp group
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2020
JBoss25:
flexy tips WhatsApp group
Nah, i think i'll pass. thanks for your reccomendation.
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by grim33(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2020
NEW VFL STRATEGY TESTED 281 TIMES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euYRPGqOwvA
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by suremanpatriot: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
bettin companygrin they program their machine to milk yu dryyýyy
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Rahkman: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Casper21:

is this real??
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Rahkman: 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:

rzj fore covk g
omo what option do u focus on?? I believe i can achieve this too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Hope For Schooling Anymore / Unilorin Pre Degree Programme / Adeyemi College Of Education, 2011/2012 Post Utme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.