Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor (88208 Views)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:50am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Girls keep rejecting me up and down and I am fed up.

Pls advise me
you know the answer to ur question man......dey can take horse to the river but dey can't force the horse to drink water, meaning if u love yourself & ur family just continue doing ur tailoring work.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 29, 2020
pansophist:

Why you surprise? No be human him be again ?
you did good. But the guys a troll a tout and a retard
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Zyzxx10: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2020
RTSC:
If you don't have money, you have no business chasing women.
Very true.

Unfortunately, when that money comes, the chance of marrying from any different levels of gold digger is 99%.

You would only meet the love of your life when you have nothing , and for most people that never happens.

A vexing conundrum.
Nothing but the goddamn truth
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Zyzxx10: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Clown.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by ericmor: 3:01am On Apr 29, 2020
OluwasureGig:

bro in as much as Nigerian girls can be insensitive and unreasonable sometimes, there's nothing you can tell me that will make me pick a southie gal over a Nigerian girl. those ones they just have big Nyash but one single sense dem no get

Sense and peace and rest of mind, which one you want? Remember. Sense can be thought but to cast out the devil in a lady? No be easy job o n if u think I dey lie, Try go mfm camp to see how deliverance is done Na there u go know say d kind demons in some girls pass Watin man fit solve
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by WeRblessed(f): 3:04am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:
There is this lady I like so much, even my friends know that I like her so much and will love to spend the rest of my life with her.

One day, I saw her with my friend and I later asked her why she is so close to my friend. She said they are dating each other, that she cannot marry me simply because I am tailor.

My friend is a yahoo boy, he doesn't have any work. The only way he eats is via internet scam. To be honest I was so pained, moreover she is not the only lady to have done this to me. Have met several ladies that told me that they can't marry a tailor and they end up dating yahoo Boys for my street.

They always tell me to leave my tailoring job and go hustle like my frnds to make cool money.

Guys, I am tired.. Should I leave the tailoring job and join my friends to do the yahoo stuff?

Pls advise me

What is more important is that you have a handwork. If you are loving and caring, wait for your woman; she will definitely meet you.

One thing I have realized about African women, Nigerian women especially is that some of them have no vision in regards to relationships and marriage. They have microwavian mentality. They want a quick fix. They want an already-made man without contributing nothing. That is why some of their husbands disrespect them because they did not hustle with the man when he was building his future.

My brother, nothing is wrong with being a tailor. Wait for your woman okay.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Look at this blind bathimus!.. God is saving u from lifetime inprisonment and you are here longing for kpekus..
Do the yahoo yahoo guy and go and get kpekus u are lacking as if yahoo nah hustle.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by subcbouy: 3:16am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

See the content in ur brain

Get thee away from me, u this frustrated Lactating evening newspaper grin

Forming posh online but broke and squatting in lekki.. 20 in a room fellow.

Na ur type sef dey leave me go dey yahoo boy

Shey ur father do yahoo b4 he marry ur mother??

So las las na fiction. I have learned not to take all these stories pasted here too seriously. Hahaha fiction answers
godbless120:
Look at this blind bathimus!.. God is saving u from lifetime inprisonment and you are here longing for kpekus..
Do the yahoo yahoo guy and go and get kpekus u are lacking as if yahoo nah hustle.
ProfDview1:

See the content in ur brain

Get thee away from me, u this frustrated Lactating evening newspaper grin

Forming posh online but broke and squatting in lekki.. 20 in a room fellow.

Na ur type sef dey leave me go dey yahoo boy

Shey ur father do yahoo b4 he marry ur mother??

So las las na fiction. I have learned not to take all these stories pasted here too seriously. Hahaha fiction answers

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by jayaim: 3:16am On Apr 29, 2020
This dude u the fall hand. Answer this- is Yahoo Yahoo sustainable? U compare ur legit hustle with trashy hustle. Is even now that is good to find a lady that is ready to settle down with u. Many women are out there seeking attention u are here dying for a LovePeddler with fake life
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Zyzxx10: 3:20am On Apr 29, 2020
subcbouy:
So las las na fiction. I have learned not to take all these stories pasted here too seriously. Hahaha fiction answers So las las na fiction. I have learned not to take all these stories pasted here too seriously. Hahaha fiction answers
Bro when I saw the op as profdview I concluded that maybe he copied it from somewhere or made it up.I was shocked at people giving advice for a fictitious tale.Profdview if it was your own personal blog you did this shit omo na better cashing out e for be.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by subcbouy: 3:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Bro when I saw the op as profdview I concluded that maybe he copied it from somewhere or made it up.I was shocked at people giving advice for a fictitious tale.Profdview if it was your own personal blog you did this shit omo na better cashing out e for be.
I want to believe you are right but his response too harsh and unbelief for the story.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by chukzyfcbb: 3:33am On Apr 29, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Repackage your self this guy is a tailor too, Check his profile.

https://instagram.com/kolly_stitches?igshid=b6f5okc3s74w

Me I am a kazeem mechanic and i have wife grin
haha Oga Gazzuzz we know you oh, you no be kazeem oh..

atleast you no dey regularise car temperature, if you know what I mean lol wink
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by KingMicky3286: 3:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Tailoring is very lucrative, you have to upgrade it to Modern setup . I regretted not learning tailoring after graduating from school.

Add other products/services in your shop.Keep yourself clean. Don’t talk too much, don’t let everyone have access to you every time. Say no to some certain things. Add value to your life, you will see people coming to you.

Again, always keep your house clean and have food in your house.

Tailors and farmers are always rich . People eats and wears clothes everyday.

Even yahoo boys buys clothes everyday.

ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by AdejorLawrence(m): 3:43am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Forget them they are not yours, keep working and making progress. You will soon get the one that will love you and stay with you.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Revolva(m): 3:53am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

One thing you have to know nigga this Yahoo thing no de pay much if you are not involve in bloood and ritual

So if you think say na so e easy for Yahoo also you have gurked

As for these kind of gals we know what we erhey end

Many of them become miserable and born bastards and contribute to the problem of society or may even turn olosho (if she no b one )
Be your self nicca don't change your self for a y stupid naija gal

They are if not 80 percent of them are useless
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by ONYEKAfra(m): 4:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Never chase a butterfly, mend your garden and the butterfly will comes"
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Dshocker(m): 4:23am On Apr 29, 2020
chilet4cici:
Oga stop limiting yourself to being a tailor... yomi casual is a tailor too but packaging made him who he is today

AY made him who he is today
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Gideonaigbe(m): 4:28am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Try to work on your looks
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by LoveEditor: 4:30am On Apr 29, 2020
If she did not compliment your performance after you made love to her,this information is for you..

I advise you send am email to the email above to read testimonies from people who are already benefiting from this information..

Dont let her reason for wantting to leave be that you cant satisfy her sexually..

Every lady enjoys good sex...

Just to share with you, early last month i had a discursion with a lady friend of mine, she recently got married. During our course of discursion,she made a statement that keeps ringing in my ear all through the discursion.

She said "She love her husband very much,and he love her also,but the issue is that he does not satisfy her on bed..That she have to tell me the truth,that she enjoys the way her ex used to have sex with her than her present boy friend..This got me thinking..

Ladies,i dont expect you to critize her,some ladies would have cheated on their husband, due to how close we have been made her share this with me,she said its a big problem,and she does not want to cheat her husband that she love him so much..

So i advise she should talk to her husband about it,he should know about it,she said she have but he is not doing anything about it..

Wow!!! I said.... I didnt know what else to tell her at that point....(My advise to men,at this point ,have a good listening ear,give her the attention she needs most time,this can help save your relationship).

I didnt know what else to tell her ...There is the book i recently read in "How to make a lady desire for more " so i suggested thi book for her...that she should get it and give it to her husband to read....

Guess what,i didnt know she requested for the book ,she said she read through the book before giving it to her husband,it took him some days to even go through it as it was in digital copy,but he did anyway...

Last week,she called me to thank me for advising her to get that book,she said her finance sex life has improved...she never knew this guy has all this stuff inside of him,that the book really helped ....She said she is one of the people that is actually enjoying the lockdown smiles! Smiles!! Smiles!!!!

I was so happy to hear that,because i had just saved a relationship, only God knows what would have happened..

Every lady enjoy good sex, and just to let you, enjoying good sex is not in the hours spent together, neither the size of your d**k as a man,you just have to understand how to do it right and you can learn all this from this book..

Just to let you know,after reading the book "How to make a lady desire for me", i was careful the lady i made love with because she will always come back for more..

Its just some few pages,but trust me its not in the many pages,but the content.

Send an email to

rac2hael@outlook.com
Subject : Good sex life book.

If you want your lady or wife to be proud of you as a man,i strongly advise you get a copy of this book.

Very Important you take note of this : If after you study this book and effectively carry out the tips shared in the book,and the lady did not come back for more, drop a messsge here,i will apologise for wasteing your time to read this and also for wasteing your time to send an email.

I will like to stop here...
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by ProtectMyMoney: 4:32am On Apr 29, 2020

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Danobb: 4:38am On Apr 29, 2020
You might end up in prison if you allow your peer groups to influence your decision. I don't know your age, but what plans do you have for your future? Are you educated? If no, then try further your education in fashion design to bolster your skills and help you with your future plans. I'm suspecting the girls you meet are extremely poor and they have low class mentality looking for who will pay their bills. My advice is: Pray and focus on your plans then the right person will come around.
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Passionate1(m): 4:39am On Apr 29, 2020
haaaaaaaaa:
Local tailor wan chop beta pussy.

Rubbish
Na wa 4 ur mentality!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by moshino(m): 4:44am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

Decide first if you would like to be locked up in prison. Your decision on this will help you decide if you should become a criminal because of girls, or not
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Rickbronze:
It will always beat me every time as to why a man who hasn't achieved financial success is worrying/thinking about women. That's why I love naija girls, they'll put you in your place so fast your head will spin.

Keep preaching
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Passionate1(m): 4:44am On Apr 29, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Make money and girls will follow you like flies to shit
You can't blame the girl for wanting a good life
You sef if you were a female I can assure you you'd follow the man with the heaviest pocket
What can a tailor do for her except sew wretched clothes for her?
Find a girl on your level that'd appreciate you for who you are
Everyone is entitled to their standards and preferences
Yahoo boy or not, he's balling and he's got the type of money that'd Make her happy
I do not endorse dating them useless boys though but I wont judge her.
4 ur mind, u dey wise. . .eyaah!
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by horllyzee: 4:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Guy pls focus on ur hand work, cos wen time reach all d G boi will surely hide cos wen EFCC go after dem days wen dey enter dere loop hole....b proud of ur work...
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by CaptainFM1: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2020
ProfDview1:

Pls advise me

What advice are u seeking? Do you want to end up behind bars?
Is a good name no longer better than riches?
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by LegalOpinion: 4:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Try and become a fashion designer. It's because you are operating as an OBIOMA
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Starkid3010:
cooked up story by a mad man lol
no mind the guy,i think d guy won see him thread on front page,no girl will open her mouth to tell u to leave ur work and join G, last is they will be avoiding u, well I don't know the op age,maybe he is still an apprentice,boyboy.
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by CountDooku(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Bolanle pepper them..
Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by JustBeing: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Ariza:
With your comportment and acts on NL, no sensible being deserves to be with you.

This is clearly one of those suspected accounts that are created to drive traffic on NL with silly fake stories. This same person responded to a thread of a woman (possibly another fake thread) who complained of a lecturer who was not committing due to numerous chics he had. He responded saying he was the one and he couldn't marry her cos she was this and that. Today he's a tailor whose girlfriend wants to leave him for yahoo boy. NL sef, allow front page for real people with real issue not your cooked stories.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor by bobolaga: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Pls,my guy don,t go for evil money,just be comfortable with your trialing work,God will never forget you,those yahoo guys will end up using the girls for money rituals and look for another girl to date,they knew girls are for highest bidder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.