Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun (62829 Views)

2023: Policemen, Others To Take Oath Of Neutrality, Non-Bribe Taking - INEC / Joy Nunieh Called At 4:30 Am When 50 Policemen Surrounded Her House-Wike (video) / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by GodPunishCorona: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Catchfirez:

Mr Man leave story, begging is your hobby for now. Go straight to the point. No come dey write poetry for us. As I have told others and will tell you this . BEG WITH PRIDE. IF NOT HUNGER GO KILL YOU IN SHAME.

I'm sorry sir if you have found that offensive. I am left with no other option. We all know situation of things in the country presently and how it has affected some families the negative way.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by EvilArchons: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by classicfrank4u(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Urchman200:
if I reply you d way it's is in my mind u will be shocked.
I think say na only me hate to see that mumu comment here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by gfon(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Damn nigger where are you
this one u are looking 4 my nigga,hope you aint crushing
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by seguno2: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
KingOfAmebo:
Who doesn't know Tinubu is above the law?

With his bullion vans and Lagosians worshipping him for stealing their money, why won’t he feel that he is above the law?
I don’t know why Lagosians think that they are smart despite all their mumuness.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Dreason(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ndi elili'eli it's like social distancing is not for everyone corona come and be going oh.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Roma10: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
GodPunishCorona:
Ok

Please help my family to survive this period. You may wonder why the moniker 'GodPunishCorona'. The intention is to show my anger over what Corona has brought upon myself and my family. I lost my job late last month due to Corona. I'm a father of three and the least being a 3 months+ baby. Corona has also affected my wife's businesses 100%. True state of the house at the moment is that we can't even refill our gas in the house. Food stuff exhausted. Don't even know what to do next. Please come to our rescue. Help us. Any amount will make the family a happy one. God bless you all.

3044039025, First Bank

O. W. A.
Your wife's bussinesses 100% down
Sorry what type of bussinesses your wife does!! sir?
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Daboomb: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

RIP sir

21 years Protecting Tinubu is no joke, facing the evil PDP and surviving.. staying alive through out many attacks... he indeed is a loyal Chief Seciurity Officer and a freind

WTF!
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by egworlordor(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Daboomb: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Abba Kyari was protecting a senile Buhari, he died! Hooo-Haaa, he died just like that!
Jaumu'ah Abiodun was protecting Tinubu, he too died! Hooo-Haaaa, he died just like that!

I hope this old people are not using their younger protectors for Long-Life Ritual?
Hooo-Haaa, Long Life Ritual

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by yusluvad(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good night to him. God loves him most...
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Daboomb: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
EvilArchons:
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Which book is that Templar story from, l will like to read it.
I love reading widely
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
this man don turn himself to another thing...

for diabetes and prostrate issues, let's talk
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by EvilArchons: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Daboomb:

Which book is that Templar story from, l will like to read it.
I love reading widely

Its called the homosexual crusaders
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by chriscrosss(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
They make rules and break the rules..Bleep this politicians.. God will punish you all..only God can arrest you all...
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by baysol: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2020
Lagos and ogun must remain locked down Buhari is trying to create mayhem knowing that this can help is evil fulani agenda. Lagos state must continue the feeding program and Ogun must intensify agric production by indigenous youth. Only way forward as it is dangerous to let loose oc the virus among the people.as it will be uncontrollable if there is a resurg of this disease in the gateway to yoruba land. Hear me clearly now Buhari and his advisers are setting a trap for yoruba people. Simply because he said open up does not mean that is the correct decision from an unfettered northern president. Governor Sanwo olu please open your mind not Lagos state and take more scientific advise of your astute health commissioner not people with cow mentality. My two cents
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2020
post=88967117:
From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] , May his soul rest in perfect peace

Are you this useless or u r just pretending to be

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Adegok23: 12:33am On Apr 29, 2020
brothers and sisters please help me ive been fasting without food please i dont want to lose any fast please help i beg in the name of Allah.
please dont help because of me help because of Allah and from your good heart any amount will help
please dont be discoraged do because of Allah. may God help you as you also help . please no amount is too small.
0162094726. GtB
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by JPUC: 12:45am On Apr 29, 2020
And they were quick to arrest funke akindele bello just cause of a house party, and landed her a sentence. Will this country be better. At Abba kyari's burial, they had over 200 attendees, and nobody blinked of and wrong done. God save us.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:54am On Apr 29, 2020
A muslim was buried amidst deadly virus but a christian cannot be buried. Akindele had a house party yet she was arrested. Everyday they keep giving us figure of people with corona. Abeg who is deceiving who in dis useless govt.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Bobbybrwon(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Damn nigger where are you

grin grin grin
I love that guy I don't know why
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:23am On Apr 29, 2020
profolaolu:
Any time okoros hear tinubu, they must wail and cry as if he was the one that kill the runaway fugitive or hide Biafra in his house, Tinubu name always cause them depression.
So Jumu’ah Abiodun is an IPOB bah

Quantinue!!!
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Mobileowowa: 2:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Yes it's.[sub][/sub]
Born2Breed:
Is it the same Maplewood Estate at Oko-Oba?
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by bitingcool: 3:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Bobbybrwon:

grin grin grin
I love that guy I don't know why

Lol, no be only you, him and his Igbo smoking posts. Show some love for @slawomir

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by demkun(m): 3:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Rest in Peace...
I just felt some people are above the law in this country...
With social distance echoing everysecond about 50 policemen in a place?so so bad.
Mau God help the poor..
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by adenigga(m): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Daboomb:
Abba Kyari was protecting a senile Buhari, he died! Hooo-Haaa, he died just like that!
Jaumu'ah Abiodun was protecting Tinubu, he too died! Hooo-Haaaa, he died just like that!

I hope this old people are not using their younger protectors for Long-Life Ritual?
Hooo-Haaa, Long Life Ritual

Please get it right. The writer of the article is Jumuah abiodun while Tinubu's aide that died is Lateef Raheem .
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by kunletexs: 4:36am On Apr 29, 2020
They say make I not go out for 4weeks but na them dey violate am.

Let all return to their jobs joo.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Social distancing they won't observe. What's wrong with these so called big men? endangering the lives of Innocent people due to their deftness.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by drololaaof: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2020
Shei do you think Sanwo-Olu will take action on it no, his masters voice. Dere is God oooh
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Born2Breed(f): 5:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:

It has to be the same MapleWood after Sunshine Estate.

This was the same estate that his Chief Driver that died some years ago was reported to be living.

It seems Lagos politicians use houses in such decent estates to compensate their trusted stewards.

Thanks.
Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Born2Breed(f): 5:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Sailor22:

Are you this useless or u r just pretending to be

Chai!!!

Re: Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Burials will be a solo affair from now on, no more parties, wake keep, jamboree, just shove the corpse in the ground and bye bye.

Its good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Goes Back To Vote After Thugs Attacked Her With Bottle At Polling Unit / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.