Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,384 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life (452 Views)

Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by Informanta: 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2020
Considering this Corona virus I strongly believe there would be no more physical election in Nigeria, hence president and governors would rule for life, because Nigeria Can't do E-voting, recently Inec postponed Edo Elections and am sure by 2023, they will postpone Presidential Election.

Let's discuss
Re: Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by GuestLog: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hmmmm! That'll be the beginning of civil disobedience & end of Nigeria as a nation.
Re: Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by Informanta: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
GuestLog:
Hmmmm! That'll be the beginning of civil disobedience & end of Nigeria as a nation.

How do you mean, kindly explain
Re: Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by ijaw1stson: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Informanta:
Considering this Corona virus I strongly believe there would be no more physical election in Nigeria, hence president and governors would rule for life, because Nigeria Can't do E-voting, recently Inec postponed Edo Elections and am sure by 2023, they will postpone Presidential Election.

Let's discuss
do you want us to be like North Korea?
Re: Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by Informanta: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
ijaw1stson:
do you want us to be like North Korea?

Would you risk your life to go stand in a long que to vote if this pandemic continues?
Re: Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by ikabasa1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Informanta:

Let's discuss
with own MB. You no get work ooo
Re: Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by ijaw1stson: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Informanta:

Would you risk your life to go stand in a long que to vote if this pandemic continues?
i have never voted bro... Because of the candidates that are shuffled for us always..

Wouldn't risk my life though
Re: Corona Virus: President And Governors To Rule For Life by CodeTemplar: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
No. Coronavirus is the new INEC. lol

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Osinbajo Lists Economic Sustainability Goals / Anioma V Igbo / Senator Dino Melaye Talks About His Romantic Relationship With Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.