Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform (1882 Views)

How I Make Over $100 Weekly Answering Questions. Simple / Making Money Answering Surveys. Questions, Prospects, Earnings, & Contributions. / Make Money Answering Simple Survey Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform by bossmeek(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
I’d be making WHOSABI Platform review today; is it scam or Legit?

In this post I will share with you what the Quiz earning portal is all about, and how you can get started to register.

They claim It’s a legitimate online business in Nigeria where you can make at least N10,000+ daily by just answering questions and referring friends.

I started with the program and this is April exactly the third day to its launch and I must say they are a very legit program.

In fact;

I was paid N10,000 some days after and I Have earned about #48,000 in just 9 days. See Screenshot and proof below;

I made 10,000 on WHOSABI platform in just few days

So its 100% Legit.

How WhoSabi Platform Works

Whosabi is a reputable website that lets you make money online. We open up new avenues where you can earn money in a comfortable way.

We understand that a lot of students are very smart and intelligent but our environments hasn’t given us the opportunity to actually get paid for our knowledge, however, they are either not motivated or simply don’t have enough platforms they can prove themselves and also learn smartly. Well it’s even better now. With WhoSabi platform, you can earn real Cash this time around.

Apart from Financially rewarding students, this programme is designed to further improve learning, as we will be dealing with both Academic and School Based Questions.

In the quiz game, you are provided with 10 multiple choice questions where you have 10 seconds each to provide the answers.

This is great if you also like answering questions very quickly. Of course if you really know the answers to the questions asked, it shouldn’t take too long to answer.

On daily bases, you can expect to win up to N10000+ and also have the chance get N500 on each of your friends you refer.

Which means, you make make extra N10,000 by sharing and inviting your friends and others with your unique referral link. No matter how desperate you are to make money online,

WhoSabi brings you oodles of changes to keep your pocket warm. Answering quizzes and referring friends to make money online.

Earn Money Playing Quiz

You earn N500 Naira Referral commission When you refer your friends and loved ones to join the platform
You earn N20 on each question answered correctly.
You Also earn upto N400 Naira when you answer
When you become a coupon distributor you earn N100 naira
Withdrawal Threshold: N5,000

NB: Income payout or referral earnings is paid within 24 hours.

Now that you know what this wonderful program is all about, I don’t want you to miss the opportunity ok?. I hope this detailed WHOSABI income review will get you going, making money online in Nigeria easily.

Click Here Now To Register

Re: Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform by Drosonogasta(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Extortion is the target I know
Re: Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform by bossmeek(m): 4:53am On May 02, 2020
Re: Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform by Nkepris(f): 6:56am On May 02, 2020
How much is registration?
Re: Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform by bossmeek(m): 11:53pm On May 04, 2020
N1200
Nkepris:
How much is registration?
Re: Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform by bossmeek(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
Got paid

Re: Make Money Answering Questions Online - WHOSABI Platform by six33fourng: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Six 33 Four NG (questions and answer platform) is a community forum, built to share and acquire knowledge. It is a community of students, professionals and people asking daily questions they need. Ask Questions, Get Answers. Visit - https://six33four.ng/blog/questions

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Stop Piracy And Forgery / The World’s 100 Billionaires. / How Much Does The 200litre Drum Cost In Ojoto. I Am Going Into Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.