Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? (9004 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by chigo5(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lush100:
That's to become a pilot not to get married.

before he got married was he working
Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
I turned 34 last month and at the moment on the lookout for the girl of my dream.
What people doesn’t understand especially in this part of the world is, as our faces are different so are our plans, aspirations and ways of life.
I had the chance of getting married at 23 immediately after my diploma but declined cos I wanted a better life for myself, the woman I will eventually get married to and my would be children. I went for B Sc, graduated, served, now working and living my semi dream life. Some of my diploma mates that got married then and started working with their diploma certificate are now my junior at work.
In fact, I was able to acquire more in less than 3years than they acquired in almost 8years.
People should stop using age as a yardstick for success or marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bennysam:

Even with good economy a man supposed to be matured mentally before marriage, at least 30 years of age you people should stop copying white people and come here to talk nonsense

If you had to get to 30 b4 being emotionally mature, then I have no words to say to you.
Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by ubcandid(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ninejaywon:
34 is not late. Infact 35 years is the ideal age for a Man to get married.
I wont agree with that 'ideal'. Is it because of how tough things are in the country? Deep down many guyz wish to get married before 29.
Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by Freeeanijor: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think there's no globally approved age for getting married and there's no late comer in this game. Isaac in the Bible got married at the age of 40 and he waited until 60 to start procreating, though people back then had higher life expectancy rate.
Things have changed in our time and it's not because we as individuals have failed in keeping up with the pace of the rapid transformation in this human survival race. What makes a man complete is not even marriage but kids.
It's important to recognize what you need at each stage of life to climb the leather of Life. A misplaced priority can hurt for a lifetime. When your time comes grab it everything happens for a reason.
Don't allow societal pressure make you rush your time.
Who says you can't be married at 35 and still be happy?
Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by Lush100(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
see the earlier quote in screenshot
chigo5:
before he got married was he working

Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by Bennysam: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

If you had to get to 30 b4 being emotionally mature, then I have no words to say to you.
How many guys below 30 that you see doing well in Nigeria
Wake up my friend stop talking nonsense
Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bennysam:

How many guys below 30 that you see doing well in Nigeria
Wake up my friend stop talking nonsense

We are in different worlds then.
Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by Bennysam: 6:29am On May 01, 2020
CsRockefeller:

We are in different worlds then.
Oga forget that it's one at of ten under 30 isn Nigeri is capable of feeding a woman and child
Re: Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage? by CsRockefeller(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2020
Bennysam:

Oga forget that it's one at of ten under 30 isn Nigeri is capable of feeding a woman and child

Okay Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / So Let's Make It Easier To Hook Up. Show Us Your Pictures / When He Says " I Want Someone Like You".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.