Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (59771 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / 23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 30, 2020
collinsbaba:

https://punchng.com/lockdown-45-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in-imo/?amp=1

Poverty is not good my brothers

Suffering is also the cause of all this.

Rip
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 30, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
A 45 year old man committed suicide cos of lock -down

Their is more to the story.

A 45 year old cant be that stupid.

There's something ur not getting straight
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Zico5:
Forget lockdown jare. see where he is still living at 45. No direction for better future and u are telling me the man will not be frustrated. How do u expect a 45 years old not to be frustrated when a 20 year old yahoo boy is already driving Benz. may God help us, Nigeria can only get better when we do the right thing, but for now I give up.

U meant our government shud do d right tin??
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Like i said, my life don better already. I own my own businesses and i have traveled to places in the world too.. Can you say same for yourself? Keep talking trash to someone who is bigger than you already. Dìndìnrìn

Mumuhow far i know say God still de punish u and ur family till eternity. Oponu rada rada. Zuberu grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
andriods:

Mumuhow far i know say God still de punish u and ur family till eternity. Oponu rada rada. Zuberu grin

Like I said, my life is good already and my family is blessed. I see how childish you truly are for getting restless over my matter... It shows God is really punishing you already.. Olóríburúkú ọmọ àdánù. May it never be well with you plus your generation both present and unborn.. I lay this curse on you today and so shall it be. You go write today's date down. You'll continue to suffer in life. Aláyé bàjẹ́
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by Oksoluk10: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
godkiller:
He shouldn't have.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your number, location and are of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

I'm interested.
location Ile-Ife
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 12:10am On May 01, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Like I said, my life is spoilt already and my family is cursed. I see how childish i am... It shows God is really punishing me already.. Olóríburúkú ọmọ àdánù ni mi. May it never be well with me plus my generation both present and unborn.. I lay this curse on me today and so shall it be. I will write today's date down. I'll continue to suffer in life. Aláyé bàjẹ́ oponu ara mi
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2020
andriods:

All for u , ur family ur unborn children and all d sperm in U. Aye e ma baje titi lae. Ode oponu ayeraye tongue

Well I have kids already and i am training them to be respectful and well composed and attract blessings to me in life. Not a child who attracts curses upon himself, his unborn kids and his parents like you have done for yourself. Believe me, you will surely regret this i can assure you.. I was on my own when you fool decided to show how childish and stupid you are again.. It shall never be well with you.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by andriods: 12:32am On May 01, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:

Well I have kids already and i am training them to be respectful and well composed and attract blessings to me in life. Not a child who attracts curses upon himself, his unborn kids and his parents like you have done for yourself. Believe me, you will surely regret this i can assure you.. I was on my own when you fool decided to show how childish and stupid you are again.. It shall never be well with you.

Back to sender tell me how God no go purnish u de go Fool.ko ni ye e
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2020
andriods:

Back to sender tell me how God no go purnish u de go Fool.ko ni ye e

Same way God is punishing and tormenting you with my matter already. You're just getting started because you'll experience more bitterness in life.. That's for sure. Idiot
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by dimade1: 11:28am On May 19, 2020
godkiller:

Drop your whatsapp number, it's free.
08115557708,Sokoto
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by oxiide22(m): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm 22 and I'm not single even my boyfriend is just 30
so you got a bf?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:19am On Jun 03, 2020
suicide isnt an option

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) / I Am A Human Chimera / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.