Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Google Adsense Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Help (568 Views)

Google Adsense Help: That Are Policy Violations That You Must Fix. / Google Adsense: Help Please. / Us Adsense Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Help by techacademy(m): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Hi guys,
since Adsense is disapproving my account, I now look into another way of monetizing my blog by creating an android app from Assgeyser

The major problem here is that i still have to upload my app to google playstore before i will be able to monetize the app and we all know before you upload any app you will have to create an account with playstore which will cost you 25$ (Exclaimed!)

This days, US Dollar in now in a very higher rate to Naira (I couldn't afford that)

Your opinion/Any sort of help is needed pls

>> Did you have a playstore account so that i will be able to upload my app?

>> Is there any other way to bypass this process of uploading

>>Is there any platform that i can monetize my app?

>>Your candid opinion is needed.

Thanks <Admin Approve>
Re: Google Adsense Help by Sheisenough(f): 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
techacademy:
Hi guys,
since Adsense is disapproving my account, I now look into another way of monetizing my blog by creating an android app from Assgeyser

The major problem here is that i still have to upload my app to google playstore before i will be able to monetize the app and we all know before you upload any app you will have to create an account with playstore which will cost you 25$ (Exclaimed!)

This days, US Dollar in now in a very higher rate to Naira (I couldn't afford that)

Your opinion/Any sort of help is needed pls

>> Did you have a playstore account so that i will be able to upload my app?

>> Is there any other way to bypass this process of uploading

>>Is there any platform that i can monetize my app?

>>Your candid opinion is needed.

Thanks <Admin Approve>
Re: Google Adsense Help by techacademy(m): 11:23am On May 02, 2020
couldn't find your email
Re: Google Adsense Help by soberthan6: 6:13pm On May 02, 2020
Yatsya

(1) (Reply)

Promising And Good Looking Web Forum For Sale (Call Now If Interested) / I Need A Web Developer / Monetized Youtube Account For Sale And Come Let's Monetize You Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.