Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria (248 Views)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / New Onitsha General Hospital Isolation Center (photos ) / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by Fdex012: 5:18am On Apr 29, 2020
THIS WAS SENT BY ONE OF OUR WOMEN THAT POSITIVE FOR COVID-19

please please read and safe Nigerians: True live story of COVID-19 patient and healing grant.

Good Evening Daddy.
Sir,
A member of our local assembly here (a lady) got exposed at her work place to someone who came in from UK with Covid-19 and she caught the virus. She tested positive along-side her colleague and the original carrier who flew in from abroad and was taken to one of the isolation centers here in Lagos. Thanks to God she is now healed and discharged earlier this week.
But Daddy, I am reporting this to share her experience. Maybe it might be useful to our people at large.
1. She said she had no serious symptoms except for mild fever, a blocked nostril and joint aches. She treated it with malaria medicine and was fine. NCDC came for them because the main carrier who came in from abroad was having serious symptoms and after the test, their results also came out positive and so they had to be kept at the isolation center.
2. At the isolation center: The next day after they were taken in, the doctors came and she was given (a) Vitamin C, (b) Chloroquine, (c) Augmentin, and (d) Antiretroviral drugs. She said she took this medication only once because she reacted to it (she was stooling heavily). So after the first medication, she didn’t take any medication again.
3. What She took that cured her: She got one of the medical personnel to help her buy (a) Ginger, (b) Garlic, (c) Honey, and (d) Lemon. She quizzed them together and was drinking the juice. They took her sample again after two days and when the result came out, she was negative. She continued with the therapy and her second negative result came out after the second test was conducted and she was afterwards discharged after proper check and counselling.
• When she was there, some of those she met there who have been taking the drugs the doctors provide saw her progress and enquired to know what she was taking. She opened up to the few she had bonded with for fear of the official. Those she told even started chewing the garlic and ginger and to her surprise, two who were seriously down were discharged even before her
Daddy she said the officials know that ginger, garlic, honey and lemon can cure this virus but out of fear they won’t open up to Nigerians because government is making money from this whole thing.
The doctors told them that Covid-19, when contacted, the immune system naturally fights it. The virus has only a life span of 14days in the body and within that period, it moves about in people’s body without any harm or symptom until it finds an underlying medical condition which it preys on. In most cases, it is the symptoms of this medical condition that increases and end up killing the patient. Majority of those who die are those who have existing medical conditions which the virus preys on.
Her advice: The doctors told them to ensure their immune system is boosted, treat any existing medical condition and everything will be fine. She also added that people should on their own take ginger, garlic, lemon and honey, once in a while to clear the system and don’t wait until they are knocked down.

Thank you daddy, I know it’s a long read, but I felt I had to share .
I love you sir.
Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by dotuna3(m): 5:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by Gherrokid(m): 5:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by dotuna3(m): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Ok where are my aboki garlic and ginger sellers I need to boost my immune
Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by tillaman(m): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2020
sad
Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by segzysexy(m): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for this piece.
Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by nony43(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2020
So they know all these and won't advise patients to take them because Govt is making money from them. Politics will not kill us in this country
Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by mlkraj(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2020
nony43:
So they know all these and won't advise patients to take them because Govt is making money from them. Politics will not kill us in this country

i swear these people are wicked angry
I'd always knew (believed) that traditional medicine could easily cure the virus this is just a confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Fact About Isolation Center In Nigeria by onyotakom: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2020
How did we got here?

well...

Hunger is a bastard... Pls any body got anything to spare for a starving brother in this lock down? Nothing is too small.

Access Bank

Thanks in advance, and God bless any kind giver

(1) (Reply)

GOODNEWS: The World Records Over One Million Coronavirus Recoveries / UK Covid19 Death Toll Rises To 26,771 / Doctor Who Recently Came Back From Kano Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.