Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG (39108 Views)

ASUU Fresh Strike Threat Causing Panic, No Agreement Yet – FG / FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations / No Reopening Of Schools Yet, FG Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Jokerman(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2020
gibzzhd:

but students would still pay school fees whenever they resume na and third term would still go on.I think honestly school can still afford to pay.The only things is that they pay the full salaries whenever school resume

Let's pray school resumes before the end if May then
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by babtoundey(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
No date yet for me to go back to work and start earning my salary back.
Issorite
Deep down am thinking if i will survive this season

You're not alone. The same rope you're holding now is what many others are holding. Right now, most people's lives are on constant pause. What matters is living to see life resumes as it was or better than it used to be.

So be calm and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Kingrexyl(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
Who cares 80% of schools in nigeria are useless
You still schooled among the 80% of them, aren't you useless too
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2020
GeneralPula:

Hmm

I think Ethanol filled drinks can actually get into the lungs as well.. Drinks like;

Lord
Chelsea
Regal
Etc

If one can’t take it raw, you can mix with Warm water. Water will lower it taste activeness.

Just my personal observation oo as per what will get into the lungs so quick.
Maybe, but alcohol pass through the oesophagus, to the stomach, it mix with blood in the stomach before transporting it to other part of the body in form of blood... It the percentage to kill the virus might kill the person..
I think we need something that can pass through the nostrils to the lungs ... The virus stay at the lungs for days before clotting with blood...
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2020
DriggityDre:

Do you want ppl to kill themselves??! Where the fvck did you get such info?!
Inhaling alcohol?!
You aren't even sure of the effects of alcohol on something as delicate as the lung. The lung is not the same as the skin. Alcohol kills the virus on the skin, doesn't mean you should inhale it.
Below is the adverse effects of alcohol on the lungs. Please, do your research before dropping such information.
Noo.. I said an herb in form of an aerosic, or inhaler...
I never mentioned use of alcohol through inhaling... I said expert should work on an inhaler just to get something that can kill the virus there
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by unitysheart(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Gforce2015:
Let the rich suffer the same thing the poor suffers..
But I think the rich school can open because they can be receiving their teaching online. Nigeria

Let them not open. Having them going ahead to learn online will give them an edge over those who would not have such opportunity.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Collegenews:
It's okay.

After all, the jargon we have learnt in school so far can't help in anyway.

Abi, school nor dey help again.

2 Likes

Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by AleagueEdu: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
Good decision

May God heal the world

For the adult students, check our signature for exciting offer
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Makavelli25: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2020
zedegit:

Are they not paying you monthly salary?
It is a private school. So no work no pay
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Makavelli25: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2020
babtoundey:

You're not alone. The same rope you're holding now is what many others are holding. Right now, most people's life are on constant pulse. What matters is living to se life resume as it was or better than it used to be.

So be calm and stay safe.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by OriOko88(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Youve been posting this yesterday, don't tell me you've not seen credit alerts yet
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by zedegit: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
It is a private school. So no work no pay

How much is it monthly?
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Makavelli25: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
zedegit:

How much is it monthly?
8500 but they pay me 8k
The 500 is contribution. Bro nothing is going well in this country for me again.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by God2man2again(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Even if you open the schools now for the conduct of Exams, there is no interstate traveling for now, so how would the teachers, pupils, students and others that have travelled as a result of the pandemic return.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by zedegit: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
8500 but they pay me 8k
The 500 is contribution. Bro nothing is going well in this country for me again.

Is it that bad? It's not even up to the so called 'minimum wage'. Is it what they can't pay you for something that wasn't your fault.

What's your course and qualification? You deserve better.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Makavelli25: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
zedegit:

Is it that bad? It's not even up to the so called 'minimum wage'. Is it what they can't pay you for something that wasn't your fault.

What's your course and qualification? You deserve better.
ND
Am already processing admission into a uni but corona put everything on hold
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by hero2000: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
phransix2:
FG should reconsider the May 4th relaxing of Lagos lockdown. The numbers are not dropping so we can't say the first wave is over. Also the transportation system in Lagos can they comply with the social distancing and make sure it is being enforced?

Pls one more thing, are does Chinese Doctors here for Tourism... When are they lending helping hands to see this figures drop drastically because I fear for the North almost all the states are getting double digits of confirmed cases.

So Lockdown till when
Till 2021, 2022 or 2023? You thinking is like someone putting the head in the sand wishing the trouble will vanish. No one solves important problems by this one day-one day approach.

You have said it: our numbers are not coming down. If we continue with lockdown to December our numbers won't come down still. But certainly during lockdown, hunger is going up, unemployment is going up.

I am sure if you don't have anything to eat anymore (like most Nigerians) you won't be saying what you are saying. 1st wave? You listen to CNN too much�
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by zedegit: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Makavelli25:
ND
Am already processing admission into a uni but corona put everything on hold

They see you don't have the right qualification. That's why they are exploiting you.

You need to see a Guidance Counselor on your career choice.

1 Like

Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Makavelli25: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
zedegit:

They see you don't have the right qualification. That's why they are exploiting you.

You need to see a Guidance Counselor on your career choice.
Alright i will do so when its time
I know i will get through this

1 Like

Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Bilabong(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
pennywys:

Whose child are you?

I mean who be ur papa

What sort of insult is that?

Mind what u type, and don't assume everyone here is ur mate.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by dj5naira(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
WHY?!
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Legendguru: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
The government has no plans they are just copying western world
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by donmik: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
No school, no work, no market, no money to buy face mask as of today, no palliatives... lockdown continues

Still, govt is leading us to where?

US & UK.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by olumide4christ: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Jokerman:

Yeah... They deducted up to 300 from my account, I was almost embarrassed at the atm

LOL...As a result of their merger/acquisition of Diamond bank, I had about 5 accounts with them. From time, I have not funded the original Access bank accounts because of their constant debiting of the accounts without me using them. I received an email from them about 2 days ago saying "We have missed you"������, asking me to fund the accounts and telling me about all the online transactions that I can do with my account.
I don't even have internet banking with them. It was so painful to me when they acquired Diamond bank last year. For me, after Guaranty Trust Bank, Diamond bank was the next best bank in terms of services. So unfortunate how they went down.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chai...I don suffer
No date for me yet to go back and start my monthly earnings...issorite
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by davien(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
awhybliss:
Why is everybody not talking about this possible cure method?
It takes 18 month to get vaccine ready!! Are we gonna watch as people die for 18month?
Google vaping sickness and you'll know why that's a bad idea.

Alcohol (ethanol) is a drying agent bro, you're going to kill the person by administering alcohol directly(gaseous form especially) to the lungs.
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by CasNova: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
The directive is okay.

But why is it that the Minister of State for Education is the one taking?

What happened to the substantive Minister?
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Hephzine: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank

If I help you with a thousand naira today, how would you survive tomorrow?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hephzine:

If I help you with a thousand naira today, how would you survive tomorrow?
[color=#000099][/color]
I will remain positive and manage
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by asatemple(f): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
zedegit:

Why?
it’s difficult for a private school owner to pay staff from their purses bearing in mind that parents will not pay school fees
Re: No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG by asatemple(f): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Martinola:

We gather dey insyd
Lol
E no easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aarinola Olaiya Blessing Graduates From Obafemi Awolowo University (Photos) / 95% Will Pronounce This Number Wrongly.. / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.