Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Pls I Want To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Want To Know (167 Views)

Pls I See Deep Things Within Seconds While Asleep.??? / Pls I Need Help Muslims / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Know by Fafesot: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2020
I've heard of many stories where witches and wizards were disgraced or even dealt with spiritually because a man prayed.
That now leads to the question I'm about to put through now.
I know nobody Is as powerful as God,and I've also heard this people are mighty too,God can easily conquer them.
But why is that when we pray ,we do not see any of them dying or see any immediate response?.
how can they be easily conquered?
Re: Pls I Want To Know by orisa37: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2020
WITCHES ARE WICKED PEOPLE THEY'RE DEMONS OF DEVIL ON EARTH. GOD GIVES THEM THE WICKEDNESS TO PUNISH WICKEDNESS.

THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.
Re: Pls I Want To Know by hakeem4(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2020
Fafesot, this is a very nice question. Let me use this example to illustrate the reason why it doesn’t work?

The short answer : these witches and wizard don’t exists

Long answer I am sure we all watched Spider-Man 2, where peter Parker was the hero ( spider man)
And Dr. Otto Octavius was the villain.

Now let’s perform this thought experiment, imagine if spider man killed the villain With only his first punch. Do you think the movie would be interesting? I’m definitely sure you’d say no

No imagine if you shout Jesus and those supposed Wizard and witches Fall and die, I don’t think it would be an interesting scene to see. That’s why they must act a little.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Irony Of Envy. / Odm / "It’s For You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.