Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) (7033 Views)

John Boyega Wears Nigerian Jersey: When I Wear This Top I Become An Amala Eater / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by thablogger: 7:52am On Apr 29, 2020
Mohamed Jamal who calls himself the white Nigerian shared a photo with his family masking up while putting on the Nigerian Jersey.

Jamal was born and bred in the north eastern part of the nation, Jos where his family lived.

He is currently married with two girls.

See photos...

SEE REACTIONS: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/white-nigerian-man-wears-nigerian.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by sodiqapril(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Nigeria is sweet to support when you are not living here... please and please if you don't have anything reasonable you want to do outside, don't leave your house when the government eases the lockdown...it's a death trap..tell your family members too.. God will protect us

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Gabrie300(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2020
God bless Nigeria!

God bless Narialanders!

God bless my Family!

God must see us through all together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by tellwisdom: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2020
What does this mean, maka Chukwu??

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Nbote(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Face masking is now a fashion trend but these trendy facemasks do not really prevent viruses

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Is well
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2020
So how Jos take turn Northeast Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Waoooh Beautiful...
Just yesterday I was talking about white Nigerians, good to see one now...

Let me cull out a part from my book;
"You cannot be Abraham and be your own Melchizedek, You cannot be Jacob and be your own Levi..."

A must Read For All!

ANTICIPATE, Coming Soon.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Tolani0167(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2020
Impressive
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Aidejay(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2020
A "white Nigerian" is a fallacy.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Randy100: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2020
If he so much love Nigeria, he should come down to Nigeria with his family. I hate fake love.

2 Likes

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2020
Abeg he shud come , let’s exchange citizenship

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 29, 2020
He is not white!

He is arab or Asian.

2 Likes

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Realtord43: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Randy100:
If he so much love Nigeria, he should come down to Nigeria with his family. I hate fake love.
Abeg oh
na just the jersey the man like and is normal cus the jersey is fine.
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Zentence: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2020
Realtord43:
Abeg oh
na just the jersey the man like and is normal cus the jersey is fine.
. Africans dey very stupid ... Becoz say na white man and then? ....una just dey rate una low for D's idiots called whites

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Randy100: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2020
Realtord43:
Abeg oh na just the jersey the man like and is normal cus the jersey is fine.
I tell you.
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Realtord43: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Zentence:
. Africans dey very stupid ... Becoz say na white man and then? ....una just dey rate una low for D's idiots called whites
Oga what your problem here?

covid-19
isolation
quarantine
hunger

pls stay home and stay safe
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by RemoveKebab: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2020
DanseMacabre:
So how Jos take turn Northeast Nigeria
Fulani don annex am cry
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Nbote:
Face masking is now a fashion trend but these trendy facemasks do not really prevent viruses
it's does.
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:35am On Apr 29, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Fulani don annex am cry

grin grin
You don mad finish o.

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2020
This pictures are beautiful
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by DriggityDre: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Randy100:
I get your point but we are not assured of security in this country. Murder, robbery and kidnapping in every corner. They kidnap these foreigners like crazy here.
Before we judge him for not staying here, we should fix our security issues first.
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Sarafinna75(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice one, naija made.
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by mytime24(f): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fake oyibo
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by HQuadreal: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
mytime24:
Fake oyibo
Funny you...
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Faithful23(f): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Beautiful fam
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Raymeskey: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ah swear the jersey dope die
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Island01: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
This lockdown has been good lately, I now get money generating traffic legitly, if you interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Preedi001: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
They are beautiful.
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
White Nigerian? A Nigerian is a Nigerian. angry

The topic itself is discriminatory and segregatory in nature... angry

1 Like

Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lovely family
Re: White Nigerian Man Wears Nigerian Jersey And Nose Masks With His Family (photos) by Randy100: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
DriggityDre:

I get your point but we are not assured of security in this country. Murder, robbery and kidnapping in every corner. They kidnap these foreigners like crazy here.
Before we judge him for not staying here, we should fix our security issues first.
Lol. That is where I will take him serious. If he can take the risk, I will know he is truly in love with our beloved country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Forced Me To Give Him ‘osiba’,which Is Against My Tradition”– Singer, Cynthia / Your Favourite James Bond / Girls Night Out! Nollywood Star Pictured Together In White Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.