Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic (32352 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Freebuzz: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
tongue
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jones4190:
USA running to China for help
Olodo, everybody know say production they take place for China so no they do like jss 1 kid

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by NextPresido: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by infini771: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by judedwriter(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
May be he thinks he's now superman...

Immune to coronavirus grin

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by gretblue: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Is it necessary?
Afterall people around him is wearing
Kai

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Naijaarchive(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
majamajic:

Bro it's just 4 days more , sebi all of una get jobs to go back to now ?

No wahala ,

grin grin you forget the high unemployment rate in Nigeria b4 Covid-19.... Covid-19 only make both the employed and unemployed equal... It will still be same after they open everywhere as wind go blow fowl yansh... It will even increase
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Is it necessary?
gunshot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by CasNova: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Human beings generally have rebellious trait in them.

They act even when it is against their own good.

That was why Adam ate the fruit in the garden.
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by bluefilm: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
The logic is simple: If everyone around you is putting on a mask, then you are safe.

But to tell you the truth, I don't fancy wearing those masks myself.

I feel like it is going to be very discomforting.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by ayoade2: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
kinglee007:
I guess in his mind, he's "covered by the blood".
wink wink

Yes, he is. He is saved. He is a child of God.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by tolexy007(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
ok
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
I think he is just tired about everything,
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by ud4u: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na waa for am

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by 12345baba(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
This one na ruler o

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Lamasta(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
That is the hallmark of a leader always at the forefront of every suituation moreover when will Buhari our darling daddy visit one of the isolation centers to see how covid-19 patients are faring

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Truthbites: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Odechi
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Femijohn198: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Donald Trump himself too is not wearing face masks, in think the vice is coping the boss
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by kinglee007(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
ayoade2:

Yes, he is. He is saved. He is a child of God.
And those around him are the children of the devil abi? Issoritte.

5 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Harrynight(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
I've never seen my president with mask

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by JuanDeDios: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rules don't apply to elites.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Harrynight:
I've never seen my president with mask

He is knows the thing is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Kosoco(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chidubem Pence..... We are Happy For you... Corona cannot affect Real Igbo man. You are one of us Igbo by igbo

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by JuanDeDios: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
bluefilm:
The logic is simple: If everyone around you is putting on a mask, then you are safe.

But to tell you the truth, I don't fancy wearing those masks myself.

I feel like it is going to be very discomforting.
Doesn't matter in this case. A good leader obeys the rules and sets a good example in doing so.

1 Like

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Kinghuncho: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Is it necessary?

Exactly
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatrix:
Fake News should go look for another thing to cry about, he did nothing wrong
Yes he did ... the idea is to encourage people to wear masks in all public settings. The guy na föol for doing that!
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Seetto: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
He wants to die
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by haywire07(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
ghettokid1:
Is it necessary?
Did you and so many other way this same thing when Buhari posed without face mask?

Asslickers

2 Likes

Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Sonicroyel: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
he definitely knows something we don't
Re: Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
VCE45:
Is Buhari wearing mask.
I have notice that top Presidents of top countries don't wear mask.

That's why they're president. Whoever wants to meet them must be fully masked and sanitized. It is your responsibility to keep yourself safe before meeting them. They don't have to stay safe to meet you...you stay safe to meet them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / Dog Meat Kills Five In Cross River / Postinor 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.