Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) (1059 Views)

ICPC Arrests Woman Selling New Naira Notes (Photo) / Lady Blocks Her Helper After He Mistakenly Sent N30k To Her Instead Of N3k (pix) / Student Laments After Rats Chewed N30k She Kept In Her Piggy Bank - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by thablogger: 9:53am On Apr 29, 2020
It all started when a man met a woman Selling Drinks today and asked her how much would keep her in the house this lockdown period.

She told him that N1500 would keep her and her family in for this period as the business is just for sustenance.

He brought out a sum of N30k and gave it to her. She started rolling on the floor with so much joy.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/woman-selling-drinks-on-street.html

Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by Steady259(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2020
Wow!!!

Such a nice gesture from the young man.

God bless him real good.

1 Like

Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by Righteousness89(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2020
Wonderful ! Good one From that Brother..

GOD BLESS U Bro
Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by TodayNAlways: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2020
I need this kind of favour God. Bring my helper dear Lord.
Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by HeadShot: 10:01am On Apr 29, 2020
That's nice

The woman must be a Buhari supporter

The enjoy suffering ... smiling and chanting sai barber
Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by lexxwiz(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2020
Unfortunately. We’re still at war with our politicians and they are winning with a very wide margin.

Nigeria and Nigerians have failed you ma’am!

One day sha, we will have sense!
Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by ojun50(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Na dis kind Good news I won dey hear...
Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by JAMO84: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:
That's nice

The woman must be a Buhari supporter

The enjoy suffering ... smiling and chanting sai barber
So there were no poor people like this woman in Nigeria before Buhari became president? Five years after we dismantle the miserable PDP, their supporters are still crying like infants.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by donbachi(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
ojun50:
Na dis kind Good news I won dey hear...
and no be "man caught raping his own daughter in imo,two men caught with 5 human skulls in ogun,fulani herdsman caught fvcking cow".
Re: Woman Selling Drinks On The Street Surprised With N30k, She Cried (video) by 2cul2care: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
I keep saying it, all what NIGERIA needs is humanitarians

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality Handmade Shoes In 48 Hours At Good Prices / Closed / What I Ordered Vs What I Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.