Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" (692 Views)

“I Am Sorry” – Bolanle Ninalowo Makes Confession About His Role In Extraction 2 / Watch This Short Action Film Tittled Aberration It Will Change Your Orientation / Watch This Short Action Film Tittled Aberration It Will Change Your Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" by freemanbubble: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2020
What is your conclusion and rating about this Chris Hemsworth movie tittled "extraction"
To me it is okay
The action scenes were dope
Not as predictable as every other action movies

What is your say?

Re: Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" by sweettease(f): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Issokay.... I never get time watch am

2 Likes

Re: Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" by dejt4u(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2020
freemanbubble:
What is your conclusion and rating about this Chris Hemsworth movie tittled "extraction"
To me it is okay
The action scenes were dope
Not as predictable as every other action movies

What is your say?
I don't like the movie jare.. The story line is lame.. Too direct. You can narrate the whole movie in just 30 seconds. Lol

I wonder how a mortal man will last that long under those raining bullets.
Re: Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" by Olalekanbanky1(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2020
dejt4u:
I don't like the movie jare.. The story line is lame.. Too direct. You can narrate the whole movie in just 30 seconds. Lol

I wonder how a mortal man will last that long under those raining bullets.

You are right... But special ops are trained to do dat. It could be possible mind you... Could u belive America has spies in armed forces of countries like Iran, N/Korea, Iraq and co? Those guys are trained to do such.
Re: Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" by dejt4u(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:

You are right... But special ops are trained to do dat. It could be possible mind you... Could u belive America has spies in armed forces of countries like Iran, N/Korea, Iraq and co? Those guys are trained to do such.
you're right

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" by funso77(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:

Yeah, you're right and i concur. Just watched the movie over the weekend, well, what else do you expect from Chris Hemsworth (THOR), action to the end but wetin pain me pass na say - Him die Na!!! But why. Maka why bikonu.

All those bullets, fights, fight scenes and all that only to be killed by a boy! KILODE Na! And imagine, well, dem no go wan say brother like that kill small pikin, e for kill that boy since, tei tei.

The end come tire me sha. And the other guy that died too. Shot by the sniper on the bridge, walahi, the producer is heartless.
Re: Whats Your Say About The Movie Tittled "Extraction" by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2020
funso77:

Yeah, you're right and i concur. Just watched the movie over the weekend, well, what else do you expect from Chris Hemsworth (THOR), action to the end but wetin pain me pass na say - Him die Na!!! But why. Maka why bikonu.

All those bullets, fights, fight scenes and all that only to be killed by a boy! KILODE Na! And imagine, well, dem no go wan say brother like that kill small pikin, e for kill that boy since, tei tei.

The end come tire me sha. And the other guy that died too. Shot by the sniper on the bridge, walahi, the producer is heartless.

As in ehn. So painful bro

(1) (Reply)

Digital Governator Set For 'terminator' / Someone Must Be Watching Gossip Girl: / Nollywood It Is Owned By The Ghanians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.