Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Is A Residence Permit No.? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is A Residence Permit No.? (4028 Views)

A Nairalander Was Robbed At His Residence Silently (PICS INSIDE) / Gun Permit In Nigeria / Info on how to get Firearm licence and permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A Residence Permit No.? by Rubbermaid(f): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
Please explain, its new to me
Re: What Is A Residence Permit No.? by Rubbermaid(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2007
Ok smart ass. Who needs it? what is it used for? etc

If you cant or wont explain more than the obvious then pls step. Thanks
Re: What Is A Residence Permit No.? by Rubbermaid(f): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2007
oboatioko:

of course dumb ass - a foreign person to any nation needs a permit to reside in the nation he/she is foreign to. The dept of home affairs in each country keep a record of such permits issued to each person, therefore - to summarise, the number is a number for each resident permit issued to foreigners in each country who has applied and received approval to become a legal resident in that country.

Gee, thanks. Now I'm in so much awe - you do know something!
Perhaps not too versed on proper English grammar BUT who cares right? wink
Re: What Is A Residence Permit No.? by ajayi1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
Lmao grin
Re: What Is A Residence Permit No.? by aikmamah1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2007
oboatioko:

of course dumb ass - a foreign person to any nation needs a permit to reside in the nation he/she is foreign to. The dept of home affairs in each country keep a record of such permits issued to each person, therefore - to summarise, the number is a number for each resident permit issued to foreigners in each country who has applied and received approval to become a legal resident in that country.

y u go dey call another person dumb ass while u r the dumb ass. if no be say una no well y una go dey ask of residence permit to citizens of a country? wetin we wan carry am do , we r Nigerians in Nigeria which kain permit u dey ask again abi una wan turn us to foreigners in our own country fa?
olon ma je oo , chineke ekwene ihe ojo,= god forbid bad thing
Re: What Is A Residence Permit No.? by Rubbermaid(f): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2007
help me ask the fool grin

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Rises In Europe (pics) / Seun Osewa, Get More Hands To Help You! / How To Unbarred My MTN Sim And Continue Making Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.