Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic (61095 Views)

Methodist Church Ordains Nkechi Nwosu, First Female Bishop In Nigeria (Photos) / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by olufemi7onifade: 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hollia than though altitude. Rome & Jerusalem are on lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Sundaypaul12345: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
But those enforcing social distancing couldn't do it, failed leaders

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by ephraim18(m): 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
We are keenly watching
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Salako01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
CHOPbeating:
We are totally sick in this part of the world.

This is becoming stale...
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Salako01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
CHOPbeating:

This is becoming stale... grin

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Fucsheetup(f): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.
Jokerman is one of them. Befitting name.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Obatolysis(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

The irony of dressing like clowns to go worship an omni omni invisible god who , at this particular time , appears totally impotent while hundreds of thousands of people are dying, eludes them.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the pandemic disease.

I wouldn't have called you a fool if you had minded your business. But I'm gonna burst your bubble. Every atheist is a big fool and more so you for not minding your business ,you are the biggest fool of the year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Kingpele(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

u are a fool but a day will come if u refuse to repent when Satan will hold u on his hands strangulating u and u will look up and say where is God my maker, u don't know where u come from and u don't know where u are going yet u think u are wise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Isoduwa(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stay home not church even pope Francis didn't fallout
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by SpaceTour: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good development

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by letitrainnow(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Noted
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Orubebe01: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Christians behave orderly but the other religion is rascal in thier behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Gabson006: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is well

Check my siggy
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Clowns
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kingpele:
u are a fool but a day will come if u refuse to repent when Satan will hold u on his hands strangulating u and u will look up and say where is God my maker, u don't know where u come from and u don't know where u are going yet u think u are wise
Yawn!!
Idiot talk.

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Amhappy(f): 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Wow Congratulations to Ekwulobia Diocese
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Bankpower: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

While these clowns are doing their habitual clown show, the adults are busy looking for a scientific cure for the
pandemic disease.

You are sick I am sure

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Anitameb(f): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please I don't have much to say......I'm very hungry...... Help a dying sister..... NOTHING IS TOO SMALL.
0767914224 Access Bank
Sylvester Nnenna Ada.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by hush15: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
CHOPbeating:

Its still fair now. Don't be unnecessarily harsh.
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Ausval: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
But i taught the president placed a ban on all religious and social gathering

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Kingpele(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:

Yawn!!
Idiot talk.
dear continue in your stupidity after all is within your right to be whoever u wish be but keep your stupidity away from Christian post, when u die u did realize how foolish you were here on earth

4 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by ugolinze123(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Having 4cathedrals in one state is too much...
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Adakintroy2: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nice one. If we decipline ourselves with mask. We will be fine and good to go.

Our numbers is not that high. Mask on when on public we good.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by bluefilm: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
plaetton:
Clowns.

I dey tell you.

These people are just clowns.

The God they serve is aslo a clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by AmeLonRo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am struggling to imagine how Lagos will be after the lock down. the body contact will continue among the masses. Better take uber if you have some money in Lagos ans Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5iUCKmVdE
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
fine
Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Obatolysis:

I wouldn't have called you a fool if you had minded your business. But I'm gonna burst your bubble. Every atheist is a big fool and more so you for not minding your business ,you are the biggest fool of the year.
Mind my business, you say ?

You don't get it , do you ?

Yoked with, Attachment to, building upon , and living with a worldview anchored on stone age myths of the middle east in the reason that Africa, your country in particular, is and will always remain a basket case and a failed state.

Until Africans emancipate themselves from mental slavery , they will forever remain backward and rudderless.

2 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by Authoreety: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Igbo di uso

3 Likes

Re: Installation Of New Catholic Bishop In Ekwulobia Anambra Amid COVID-19 Pandemic by plaetton: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kingpele:
dear continue in your stupidity after all is within your right to be whoever u wish be but keep your stupidity away from Christian post, when u die u did realize how foolish you were here on earth
Sharap dia.
Truth stings like a bee.

If I have to die first to realize how stupid I am, that's a luxury I can afford .
And shows that all these clown shows are centered around your fear of death? Is it bevause of an after death insurance policy that you enslave your mind for your entire life ?
Now, who is the stupid one here ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Onyebuchi Okocha, aka "Onyeze Jesus" / Prophet Dancing, Rocking A Lady At A Wedding In Ekiti / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.