Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

404 Not Found - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 404 Not Found (5542 Views)

404 / Error 404...page not found / 404 Not Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 3:38am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Lee ATURu ko n'OBe.
guy, I may look small and be 24 but I'm not a baby. I have an ACC DeGree from new York City. Got into college at 16. Took Classes all year ROunD,GRADuated at 19. I have 3DauGhteRs from EuROPean men. Dated all RACes. I've been Round the world and mixed with various CUltuRes. "Seen it all". I also think it's wrong to scaRe Children away from RShiPs. They just have to be caReful, that's it. They are meant to develop StaBle friendships with Guys who aren't family members. It's from here maRRiage will Stem. We need PARtners to progress through life. Things should go Smoothly and when the ChiPs ARe DOwn, they should be able to fall back on each other. If una like encourage the female members of your family to stick with you, so that when they need help tomorrow, you would start calling their name up and down in village meeting. Giving them name of Dependent sister. Isn't it better to be a liability to a husband than to take Shits from Relative. I never escape DOneStic VIOlence. I'd Rather my DeaD BoDy be brought than for me to leave my husband's house to a RelAtive or family house. So your brothers would be there to insult you? Why I keep picking on brothers is because they feel like they should be the only men in your life to protect you. They Chase other eligible. I have 3 brothers and I'm GOnna fucking SCRew their neck when I get the chance. Now they JaCk when shit goes wrong but had been POSSessive of me. If they knew they couldn't take caRe of me in future, why didn't they let me develop solid Relationships with men who would take me to the altar. I know these Days men complain of wives doing nothing. But that's not as DiSGRaCeful as Nieces or nephews hearing about you being a DePendant Aunt. KABiSh. ImA Do a numBeR on them .
When I talk about this guy I know what I mean. There is time for a woman to settle, RiGht after her teens. Been in too many headless and tailess RelationShips of these Days. Imagine someone Dating aimlessly till they are almost 40
It's either him or no other man. I've made my choice. This isn't the past when I was into the world and had PeRSOnality CRiSes. If he doesn't succumb, fine, I'll Remain SinGle but be his friend. I'm COntent with that.

'Lee Nwa Aturu koru n'elu one...' You must be a staunch Catholic.
Good to know you have three lovely daughters. It may not be easy raising them all by yourself. How do you cope? Perhaps, you get support from their fathers.
You are equally learned and you could achieve more. Well, it all depends on what you want in life. At 24, you still have great opportunities ahead of you. But most importantly, you have a great task of raising up your daughters.
As for your brothers, reciprocate with love. You don't have any other brothers apart from them and they want the best for you.
How come you have made up your mind to be with this guy or no other man? Does he see you as a potential life partner? Has he ever mentioned settling down with you? His body language and attitude towards you should tell you if he will commit to you for a life time or not. You are still very young. I mean, you can still reconsider your decision.
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:08am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

Good to know you have three lovely daughters. It may not be easy raising them all by yourself. How do you cope? Perhaps, you get support from their fathers.
You are equally learned and you could achieve more. Well, it all depends on what you want in life. At 24, you still have great opportunities ahead of you. But most importantly, you have a great task of raising up your daughters.
As for your brothers, reciprocate with love. You don't have any other brothers apart from them and they want the best for you.
How come you have made up your mind to be with this guy or no other man? Does he see you as a potential life partner? Has he ever mentioned settling down with you? His body language and attitude towards you should tell you if he will commit to you for a life time or not. You are still very young. I mean, you can still reconsider your decision.
no way, it's either him or I die. Like I said, not asking for much just want to be friends. He can do whatever he wants with the ladies. Life shouldn't be taken too SeRious lest we mount too much pressure on ourselves. I'm hardCoRe not wanting to let go of him but at least I'm compROmising with being the most insignificant thing in this life.
They may be some other hot Guys I could reason their side. But that DeeP BOnD I have for elOChuKwU would never Die. He's a very BRave man. Do you know what it is to leave one's very COnSeRVative CAThOlic ChRiStian Roots and team up with An Alien culture, developing their PeRSOnality DiStinCtively? DeSPite RiDiCUle and ABUSe?Reminds me of myself and the whites. It Sweeps me off my feet. I've been with thousands of men. No one like him. If he like make e no marry born Pinkin. My GReatest happiness is that I found someone like him. Makes me Smile each day. My life has become new. The most important thing I am after is Salvation of mankind, his PeRSOnal GROwth and DeveloPment, before all that commitment talks. And I'm not cheap and willing to settle with whatever. If my major means were for ulterior motives, I won't have held wateR. would have walked away a long time ago. No matter what we are going through on Earth, no one has suffered as much as JeSus, the kinG of GlORy.

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:21am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

marriage is every woman's dream, but if it doesn't happen with him. Fine, I move on and we remain friends as usual. I ADmiRe Guys with Qualities but I can't bring myself to DatinG anyone that's not him, PeRiOD. I have found my matCh/missing PieCe. MaDe in heaven. When I think of him, I hear the voices of AnGels.
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:26am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

I keep begging God to have meRCy on us, POOR Sinners. O ChineKe, GBAGHARRA. N'ebere nna Onyenweanyi, BiKO. Njo Nile mere ChineKe mo GBAGHARRA. TeaRs of joy flow down my Cheeks for we have been ReDeemed. Onye Oma onyeoma ChineCHeRem ewo. I just see him as my SOn oR ChilD. honestly want the BeSt for him.
If not for my CAthOlic faith and iGBo COmmunity choir, I may have killed myself by now. Each time I feel like pulling the tRiGGer, I hear their voices sinGing to God in heaven. Giving PRAise in all Situations.
The boy I'm talking about is from a Small VillaGe in imO State. He Came here as a kid. What made him love and appreciate AfRiCan AmeRiCans as his own despite the hate we give them? This is not BeTRayal. He still maintains his NiGeRian iDentity. He treats everyone eQually with DiGnity and ReSPeCt.
In this life, the best thing is to go for your heaRt after seeking God's GUiDAnCe.
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 5:08am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
marriage is every woman's dream, but if it doesn't happen with him. Fine, I move on and we remain friends as usual. I ADmiRe Guys with Qualities but I can't bring myself to DatinG anyone that's not him, PeRiOD. I have found my matCh/missing PieCe. MaDe in heaven. When I think of him, I hear the voices of AnGels.

It sounds awesome to read your description of him.
Let me hope that he too does same for you in the same manner. This way, you both would be operating on the same frequency.
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:16am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

It sounds awesome to read your description of him.
Let me hope that he too does same for you in the same manner. This way, you both would be operating on the same frequency.
BROther, life isn't always about Give and take. He Can make do with whatever woman he likes. What Gives me greatest Satisfaction is touching his life through the POweR of God. Winning eteRnal life

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 5:19am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I keep begging God to have meRCy on us, POOR Sinners. O ChineKe, GBAGHARRA. N'ebere nna Onyenweanyi, BiKO. Njo Nile mere ChineKe mo GBAGHARRA. TeaRs of joy flow down my Cheeks for we have been ReDeemed. Onye Oma onyeoma ChineCHeRem ewo. I just see him as my SOn oR ChilD. honestly want the BeSt for him.
If not for my CAthOlic faith and iGBo COmmunity choir, I may have killed myself by now. Each time I feel like pulling the tRiGGer, I hear their voices sinGing to God in heaven. Giving PRAise in all Situations.
The boy I'm talking about is from a Small VillaGe in imO State. He Came here as a kid. What made him love and appreciate AfRiCan AmeRiCans as his own despite the hate we give them? This is not BeTRayal. He still maintains his NiGeRian iDentity. He treats everyone eQually with DiGnity and ReSPeCt.
In this life, the best thing is to go for your heaRt after seeking God's GUiDAnCe.

Very lovely songs you 've got here. You have lived in the US all your life, yet you sing Igbo songs and write in Igbo too. This is interesting. You must be a wonderful person.
I think that you are just a very unique being. Your spiritual gifts are simply outstanding.
Stick very close to God. He is ever merciful and loving.
Let me assume that you have grown past your crises years. A bright future is ahead of you. You have got so many beautiful reasons to live for.
Are you close to Our Dear Mother Mary?
Sounds interesting to know that Elo has kept his identity (African and Nigerian).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:40am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

Very lovely songs you 've got here. You have lived in the US all your life, yet you sing Igbo songs and write in Igbo too. This is interesting. You must be a wonderful person.
I think that you are just a very unique being. Your spiritual gifts are simply outstanding.
Let me assume that you have grown past your crises years. A bright future is ahead of you. You have got so many beautiful reasons to live for.
Sounds interesting to know that Elo has kept his identity (African and Nigerian).
ChimDinaGha/CHiNAGHa/ is his 2nd name. PAGans may just call it OJimnAGha- their names don't signify ChRiSt's pReSence .
Of CouRSe, I say the ROsary everyday in Igbo - maRia Ndi ASo ju putere GRACias. Sorry if I get Anything wROnG. One of my Daughters 4 yeaRs, understood Igbo before she went to live with a Relative.
Think his parents were prejudiced against AfRiCan AmeRiCans. The more they hated them. The more he DRew Closer to them.
I'm mixed with nsobo. That makes some of my family prejudiced against igbos. But despite the hate , that has made me draw closer. Mine is even better because my Aunts, GRAnDma & CouSins are Igbo.
He has no BlaCkAmeRiCan Relative. I wonder what's the compelling force.
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 5:48am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
ChimDinaGha/CHiNAGHa/ is his 2nd name. PAGans may just call it OJimnAGha- their names don't signify ChRiSt's pReSence .
Of CouRSe, I say the ROsary everyday in Igbo - maRia Ndi ASo ju putere GRACias. Sorry if I get Anything wROnG. One of my Daughters 4 yeaRs, understood Igbo before she went to live with a Relative.
Think his parents were prejudiced against AfRiCan AmeRiCans. The more they hated them. The more he DRew Closer to them.
I'm mixed with nsobo. That makes some of my family prejudiced against igbos. But despite the hate , that has made me draw closer. Mine is even better because my Aunts, GRAnDma & CouSins are Igbo.
He has no BlaCkAmeRiCan Relative. I wonder what's the compelling force.

Jisi ike Nwanyi oma. Onwero ife mee gi. Idi very much ok.
I wish you the very best in life and keep spreading the love of God.
Shalom Lekah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:51am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

I know you are a STRanGer. But Please foRGive me and beg God to forGive me for what I am about to tell you. It's going to Get CReepy.
I have actually been hiding an Igbo boy's daughter for almost 5 years now. He was the first man I had a baby for. I just came to my senses few months ago. I have deleted his number from my contacts. I never wanted a black man to father any of my ChilDRen. I'm so sorry for my PAST. DeePly SoRRy.
Maybe I'm paying for my sins. Can't even find his address. His name is OSiTA, from n'imo in AnamBRa State. I Confessed this to elochukwu. I BeG everyday for him to forGive me.
But how come I caRed so much about the inDiGenuous People of BiAfRa, then hated blacks so much and worshipped whites?. I think the church moulded who I am. I am into EuRopean & IGBO CultURe due to large following they have among such GRouP of PeOPle.
RiGht now I have been able to ACknowleDGe all RACes & tRiBeS are eQUal.
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:01am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

Jisi ike Nwanyi oma. Onwero ife mee gi. Idi very much ok.
I wish you the very best in life and keep spreading the love of God.
Shalom Lekah
I've disturbed you so much. GooDniGht smiley
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 6:04am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
I know you are a STRanGer. But Please foRGive me and beg God to forGive me for what I am about to tell you. It's going to Get CReepy.
I have actually been hiding an Igbo boy's daughter for almost 5 years now. He was the first man I had a baby for. I just came to my senses few months ago. I have deleted his number from my contacts. I never wanted a black man to father any of my ChilDRen. I'm so sorry for my PAST. DeePly SoRRy.
Maybe I'm paying for my sins. Can't even find his address. His name is OSiTA, from n'imo in AnamBRa State. I Confessed this to elochukwu. I BeG everyday for him to forGive me.

Like you pointed out initially, God is a very merciful Father. He forgives and forgets our sins the moment we repent and confess to Him sincerely.
Now that you have realized your mistakes, the right thing for you to do is to reconnect Osita with his daughter. You cannot hide her forever from her father unless he does not want to be in the child's life and upbringing. But if he has always wanted to be there for his daughter, then, try all you can to find him.
Check out for him on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. If these approaches does not work, you may create a thread here on Nairaland to put out the notice. Perhaps, Osy or someone who knows Osy might stumble on it and get across to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 6:07am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

Not quite. It's afternoon here so I am very much awake.
Anyway, you need to get some sleep now. Have a good night rest.

1 Like

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:12am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

Like you pointed out initially, God is a very merciful Father. He forgives and forgets our sins the moment we repent and confess to Him sincerely.
Now that you have realized your mistakes, the right thing for you to do is to reconnect Osita with his daughter. You cannot hide her forever from her father unless he does not want to be in the child's life and upbringing. But if he has always wanted to be there for his daughter, then, try all you can to find him.
Check out for him on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. If these approaches does not work, you may create a thread here on Nairaland to put out the notice. Perhaps, Osy or someone who knows Osy might stumble on it and get across to you.
his mom attends SACReD HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH ,Queens NY. I would most likely go there one of these days . Too many things going on in the noRtheast now. Thanks for your POSitive contribution cheesy
Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 6:18am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
But how come I caRed so much about the inDiGenuous People of BiAfRa, then hated blacks so much and worshipped whites?. I think the church moulded who I am. I am into EuRopean & IGBO CultURe due to large following they have among such GRouP of PeOPle.
RiGht now I have been able to ACknowleDGe all RACes & tRiBeS are eQUal.

Sounds good that you have come to this realization.
The Holy Book tells us that God does not discriminate (Cf: Acts 15: 9). If we are creatures of His image and likeness, then we ought to behave like Him; emulate Him and love as He loves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by NobleDeSage001: 6:21am On May 09, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
his mom attends SACReD HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH ,Queens NY. I would most likely go there one of these days . Too many things going on in the noRtheast now. Thanks for your POSitive contribution cheesy

You are most welcome.
Ensure that before you move around that it's quite safe for you. I have read that NY is the most affected City in US by Covid - 19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:32am On May 09, 2020
NobleDeSage001:

You are most welcome.
Ensure that before you move around that it's quite safe for you. I have read that NY is the most affected City in US by Covid - 19.
yes
Re: 404 Not Found by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Aye that nigga tryna burst a nut
Shiiiiid I would too..u fyn asf
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:00pm On May 12, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

pls go to my post
Re: 404 Not Found by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
pls go to my post
I need some virtual e-pussy right nah
Re: 404 Not Found by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:03pm On May 12, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

but why hasn't elojukwu SlePt with me? I Don't Smell
Re: 404 Not Found by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Send me your pic let me make the final judgement but for now imma say u fyn
Re: 404 Not Found by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:06pm On May 12, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Nah that nigga blind asf..
Re: 404 Not Found by WaterTheMonk(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I'm a vivid lucid dreamer, but recently I have been getting unwanted intrusion of dreams and visions of which I can't control.

I barely know this man or do I give a damn who he is other than he was one of Buhari guys..
But his face keeps reoccurring in my dreams.
I keep seeing him begging for help looking like he has been beaten up badly..
With boils on his neck and head..ewww
Who is this man to me that I'm dreaming about him..
I dream about dead Relatives but its rare like once in a blue moon..
Looks like he is been tormented by evil forces in my dreams whenever I see him
What is wrong with me??
Is it normal to dream such dreams not once but 2 times..
happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / Two Nigerian Women Kissing Each Other At A Wedding / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Respect You More If You CHEAT ON THEM! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.