Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? (6161 Views)

Learn Forex Trading On Live Webinar / Learn Forex Trade With Ease At MAXIMUS FX Academy Abuja / Learn Forex Trading With Femfic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders, I came across someone willing to teach forex at the rate of #30,000.
I am here to ask people with experience if it worth spending such amount on learning.
Please can I get it cheaper somewhere else?
Are there other alternatives to forex?
Thank you.
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Omoedeki: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Q
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by chukwuibuipob: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dnt join any group,they are all the same.If U must learn forex,go offline and do ur thing with peepz u’ll interact with face to face and rub mind with fellow learner,Nor go join any useless group

1 Like

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by bigiyaro(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
if you have 150k, MBC forex can tutor you.
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by profchudo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
you can visit babypips.com.

watch alot of YouTube videos.

read alot of PDFs.

with time u'll have a good understanding about forex.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Go to udemy search for this course 'forex trading A-Z by Kiril Eremenko'. You can buy the course for 4k or there about. He will teach you all you need to know about forex trading. Though YouTube is also good. But I won't recommend it for a complete beginner.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Dnt join any group,they are all the same.If U must learn forex,go offline and do ur thing with peepz u’ll interact with face to face and rub mind with fellow learner,Nor go join any useless group
Thank you
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
bigiyaro:
That's a way above 30k. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Sapeleboy911:
Go to udemy search for this course 'forex trading A-Z by Kiril Eremenko'. You can buy the course for 4k or there about. He will teach you all you need to know about forex trading. Though YouTube is also good. But I won't recommend it for a complete beginner.
I appreciate
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
profchudo:
you can visit babypips.com.

watch alot of YouTube videos.

read alot of PDFs.

with time u'll have a good understanding about forex.
Thank you
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Raysolutionz: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lekan111:
Good evening Nairalanders, I came across someone willing to teach forex at the rate of #30,000.
I am here to ask people with experience if it worth spending such amount on learning.
Thank you.
Don't waste your time on forex!
Learn another trade!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Raysolutionz:

Don't waste your time on forex!
Learn another trade!
You think it's not as profitable as people claim? (Just asking for the best)
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Raysolutionz: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lekan111:
You think it's not as profitable as people claim? (Just asking for the best)
It's not
Do not waste your time & money
Find another trade sir
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Neroiam(m): 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Raysolutionz:

It's not
Find another trade sir
If something isn't working for you, it doesn't mean others aren't excelling in it.. Forex isn't for dullards. Those who do copy-trading are smart too to know they have to do something tp make money.
Below is my profit for today. I've been doing this for years. It pays mad money.

The trith is Forex is broad and you don't need to learn everything before becoming a good trader. Although, the more you know, the better your decisions trading.
Haven spend 6years trading financial markets, I've realised it was a few things which i held on to that got me where i am today.
You may be asking what are those things? Simple...
I've put up a channel on telegram to address this.. It's a gradual thing.
@aribiralearns

@aribira --->personal handle

6 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Raysolutionz: 12:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Neroiam:

If something isn't working for you, it doesn't mean others aren't excelling in it.. Forex isn't for dullards. Those who do copy-trading are smart too to know they have to do something tp make money.
Below is my profit for today. I've been doing this for years. It pays mad money.

The trith is Forex is broad and you don't need to learn everything before becoming a good trader. Although, the more you know, the better your decisions trading.
Haven spend 6years trading financial markets, I've realised it was a few things which i held on to that got me where i am today.
@drillonlearn
@drillonn --->personal handle
Smh
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Kobicove(m): 1:14am On Apr 30, 2020
bigiyaro:

Someone is complaining of 30K you're suggesting an alternative of 150K to him grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by sabiodun03(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello I have the best statistics to train you one on one
I trade binary option especially on olymp trade
I trade using technical indicators which I've mastered 5 years ago
You will not lose your money because you will start demo trade till you master the indicators
I will show you the one that work effectively
If interested send HI with your whatsapp number to my mail
Sabiodun03@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
Raysolutionz:

It's not
Find another trade sir
Thank you sir
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by toxxnoni(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lekan111:
Thank you.
its not just about learning, do you have good capital to invest

3 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
toxxnoni:
its not just about learning, do you have good capital to invest
What's the range sir?
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by delawal: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lekan111:
What's the range sir?
beta for u to use ur money buy chicken eat and dan to do forex, all na scam, run for ur life, find sth physical and do, many forex advertisers re scammers

6 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by toxxnoni(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lekan111:
What's the range sir?
Between $200 to $500
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Plusjens1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
You can use this other service. They can train you how to trade forex. Their training fee is just 5,000 naira. They also manage forex account for those that don't want to learn

Their Whatsapp Number +2 3 4 8 1 5 8 5 5 1 3 1 6
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Nefort: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Neroiam:

@drillonlearn

@drillonn --->personal handle
If you really make money through forex as you claim you wouldn't be selling anything on Telegram.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
delawal:

beta for u to use ur money buy chicken eat and dan to do forex, all na scam, run for ur life, find sth physical and do, many forex advertisers re scammers
chicken Kwa? That's funny
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Lekan111(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
toxxnoni:

Between $200 to $500
Hnnmmmm
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by hidhrhis(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lekan111:
Thank you.
Go follow Emmanuel orabor on YouTube and learn fx trading
He is a nairalander and he started teaching us how to trade at the beginning of this lock down. now I will soon go live maybe in the next 2 month just want to play around with my demo account first

1 Like

Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by EXLOVER(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
hidhrhis:

Go follow Emmanuel orabor on YouTube and learn fx trading
He is a nairalander and he started teaching us how to trade at the beginning of this lock down. now I will soon go live maybe in the next 2 month just want to play around with my demo account first

That guy is really good, I have all his videos, I was having forex in mind when i stumbled on his nairaland post.
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by EXLOVER(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lekan111:
Thank you.
Is it FrankieFx?
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by joinnow: 12:01am On May 01, 2020
Lekan111:
Thank you.
Where is your location
Re: Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? by Neroiam(m): 5:23am On May 01, 2020
Nefort:

If you really make money through forex as you claim you wouldn't be selling anything on Telegram.

See you.
You think you've made a good comment. You've only spilled trash.
What a poor mentality!! Is there a thing wrong as making extra cash 'pon what you know how to do?
You think Jeff bezos, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc aren't selling informations asides being Forex, stocks, indices etc traders? How then have you known them??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean Apple Macbook Pro Core I5, 8GB Ram 500gb Hdd 7hours Backup At Cheap Price / Who Is Your Stockbroker? / Nigeria Joins JP Morgan Government Bond Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.