Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. (75615 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by KingRabota: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Classical Moronic
I wasn't expecting anything less from you and you didn't fail to dissapoint

Yenefer:
Association of name checkers
17 I-pigs
3 Yoruba
3 hausa

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Kazim88: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Begging is actually addictive, once you are hooked, your are finished.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by dukeprince50: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oizatobad:
2IN5 NIGERIAN HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS
well I think 5 in 2 Nigerians have mental issues.
we are even owing
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
if was there on the post my will be like pls bayern help your dying fan who spent 3days without having to eat anything pls beyern help me or else i would die any amount is fine for me i just want to eat pls beyern munchen save my life im dying 0986343622 access bank #im 101%sure they will help me if they read it
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by drLammy(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
WaZoBia well represented in the comment section.. Naija we hail thee!
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Greatgreatest(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
They begged Nigerians and we're ignored, now they are begging foreigners and you are shouting shame and embarrassment, God will punish you there, it's because you have that's why you are shouting shame, if broke and desperation catch you, you go know, God will bless the Haves that understand.
I still need help

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Heffalump(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
I see, the beggars are our brothers from Israel angry
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans
LMAO gringringringrin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Ejenavi18(f): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lolz.. Nigerians!
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Moya look away. cool tongue
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by tot(f): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Same with on Nairaland these days. All manners of begging. No shame or dignity. Very soon begging will become a way of life and adopted culture.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Offorgerald15(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
The country is really hard
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yomi4glory:
There's hunger in the land

It's not hunger, it's indiscipline...that has always been our problem

9 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Naijaarchive(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Low self esteem.... What an eye sore.... God will help us... We just soaking our white garment with red oil and tar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Fash20: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
17 I-pigs
3 Yoruba
3 hausa

You better go and start fetching water inside basket if you dont have work

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by whytediamond(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
saajus:
Are they not the one that asked how they can help us. Let them deal with Nigerians. Do they expect Nigerians to be requesting for highlights?

This guy got me. Credit us individually

What's his first name again ? grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria and begging eh some region beg online and some beg physical
and yet still believe a certain region is the headquarters of poverty pls I no mention name

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by femi4: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
And it's only Nigerians dropping their account numbers.
The tweet is directed to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by bammydhele(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
The country turns majority to beggars online... What a shame
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by lomprico(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
na so Buhari and apc dey beg about.
they are following Buharis footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Correcto: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Simple calculation you can't do. I am sure you are jobless.
Yenefer:
17 I-pigs
3 Yoruba
3 hausa

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by saajus: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Haruna
whytediamond:

What's his first name again ? grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by PopeFlatino(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Friends I think am giving up fight against this chronic chest pain,I don't have options left and no cash to further treatment.

I complained on 25th about this,
I had to celebrate my birthday stocked in one room..
Thanks to the first two contributors few weeks back Ginomel and made2fit.

But right now I need just two things please,I don't wanna loose my life please am pleading,I have every evidence to present about my condition.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by MrGerald(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Association of name checkers Report 17 I-pigs 3 Yoruba 3 hausa
Affonjas are way leading Flatinoss in this one
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by themayor4542(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Some Nigerians are so shameless.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wah dah fvck gringrin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
ALL MAJOR tribes duly represented.

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by dazzlingd(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Shameless animals
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by iPOOPinURmouth: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
i had to send him 20k for making me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.