Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) (6103 Views)

How Many Language Do Nigeria Have And Can You Name Your Language? / South African Black Females r the Most Refined n elegant Black Girls in d world! / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by kliverpool(m): 12:16am On Jun 08, 2007
It is too bad now almost all the girls in Nigeria have
sugar daddy.or daddies.
why is it so?
i don taya
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by monshege: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2007
80% you say?
when was the survey carried out
where was the survey carried out
what facts did you use to get the rough number 80%
you dont just come off quoting percentages like that
give me the facts and we can start talking from there angry
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by Leilah(f): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2007
money money money sad
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by Aproko(f): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
monshege:

80% you say?
when was the survey carried out
where was the survey carried out
what facts did you use to get the rough number 80%
you don't just come off quoting percentages like that
give me the facts and we can start talking from there angry

the final word.
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by ajayi1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2007
Just because of money they do that, They cant just sacrifies their self like that. MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2007
I wonder where you guys meet these kind of girls.
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2007
@post
hmmmmm. . . you don't say.

treatment: if the men start being caring and loving towars their women, there would be no need for "sugar daddies'' tongue
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by ifyalways(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2007
80% OF the 50 nigerian girls you know abi ?

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2007
ifyalways:

80% OF the 50 nigerian girls you know abi ?

Ha, ha ,ha ,ha. Good one.
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by CuttieNic: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2010
I’m sexy, beautiful, fun and outgoing but loving and caring.
I’m quick to listen, I understand and I’m loyal, reliable, trustworthy & honest.  I’m full of life and smiles.
I have good moral and am a firm believer in manners… I like to be spoilt and treated like a princess but mostly I want love and affection…
I like to go out but enjoy nights… (its not where you are but who you’re with) One big thing about me is that “I’m always grateful”.

I hate lies, empty words & promises.
MY HOBBIES:  Shopping, Swimming, Dancing and Listening to Music.

I’m looking for a SUGAR DADDY who can take care of me, handle all my needs and treat me like a princess and in the other way round. . .  I will take care of him too.  Interested Sugar Daddy? Call me on:  081 9126 9263 kiss
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by InkedNerd(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2010
@OP: This post is a load of crap!!! You act as although there aren't other countries where women have sugar daddies. There are TONS Russian and Chinese girls in my school who have sugar daddies, so stop acting like it is just something that native to Nigerian girls. Where did you get your facts anyway? Smmfh. That's like saying 80% of Nigerian guys are involved in 419!!!
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
^^spam. tongue

@topic: this is an international issue for one.
Across the globe there are women (young girls)
who have sugar daddIES (plural).

you guys should stop throwing nigerian women under
the bus because if the men did not give in to their
"greedy ways" this wouldn't be a problem.

You can't give life to problem and then complain.
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by scorpio58(f): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
I am an AA female. I have Nigerian friends that I truly love. I hear people talk about Africa tradition and culture and how they must stick to it to keep from being "Americanized". Let me tell you this. There are Africans, AA, and every culture and race in the world that have solid family values. They have females that are kept by men for money, they have thieves, murderers, drug addicts, liars, fornicators, and adulterers. The good and the wicked are worldwide and has always been since the beginning of time.
Re: Many Nigerian Girls in nigeria have sugar daddy(aristo) by Yornandrew: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
Money is the underlying issue. Well it would be hard for some of them to stop since some that lived in poverty and new enjoying money from their sugar daddies. Not all are after the money, some are there for pleasure, comfort and affection.

(1) (Reply)

Tradition And Progress / War In Benin Kingdom As Ogiamen Names Himself Ruler... / Why Are Nigerians Crazy About Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.