Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday (34304 Views)

Buhari orders banks to issue NIN cards to Nigerians / Nationwide Strike: You Must Be At Work From Monday, FG Tells Workers / Government Offices Can Open From Monday – Presidential Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by xristos(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by yom2(m): 3:36am On May 01, 2020
hahn:

Bro, this issue will escalate. I swear. Nigerians are being very ignorant and emotional with coming to terms with the potential disaster this covid-19 will bring.
remain save indoors bro. Become a hermit
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by gobuchinny: 8:07am On May 01, 2020
dederocs:

face reality, the government has not given anyone money, Ghana, Germany and co are open,.if you can not use common sense, stay home, most of you are idle anyway...Government is borrowing money up and down, and you say they should give you money,most of you are so dumb.

You are very silly my man and cannot comprehend economics. An epidemic is a seige meaning nothing come in or goes out. What any reasonable government should do like what the Americans canadians and any other serious government did was to lock their citizens down and provide for them. Do you know why dey provide for them mister smart? Because the populace is not making an income during a seige. Furthermore, during a seige nobody cares to make money only to eat and drink. So the government feeds them to persuade and encourage the lockdown not declare one useless lockdown without consideration for the daily income earners.

Sebi it because you r paid monthly you cannot comprehend that some people make money everyday, how do you want them to feed mr economics.

This is what Nigeria should have done because easing lockdown is a dumb move. We should be on lockdown for atleast another month.

Watch this space you that you have all the work to do and me I'm jobless abi. Remember na person wey dey alive dey hustle. All you guys that have made the works of their hands their gods grin. Continue but please watch this space.

You will get sense in like 2-3 weeks. Trust me. You will get sense
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by dederocs(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2020
gobuchinny:

You are very silly my man and cannot comprehend economics. An epidemic is a seige meaning nothing come in or goes out. What any reasonable government should do like what the Americans canadians and any other serious government did was to lock their citizens down and provide for them. Do you know why dey provide for them mister smart? Because the populace is not making and income during a seige. So the government feeds them to persuade them during the lockdown.

This is what Nigeria should have done because easing lockdown is a dumb move. We should be on lockdown for atleast another month.

Watch this space you that you have all the work to do and me I'm jobless abi. Remember na person wey dey alive dey hustle. All you guys that have made the works of their hands their gods grin. Continue but please watch this space.

You will get sense in like 2-3 weeks. Trust me. You will get sense
the point is the government is not, will not, you want the people to die of hunger and despair...fools like you must face reality, stop comparing a 3rd world broke country like Nigeria riddled with corrupt politicians to support its people like UK and America did, even the government is broke, unable to meet its recurrent
expenditure, laying off staff...you idiots should face reality.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by gobuchinny: 10:43am On May 01, 2020
dederocs:

the point is the government is not, will not, you want the people to die of hunger and despair...fools like you must face reality, stop comparing a 3rd world broke country like Nigeria riddled with corrupt politicians to support its people like UK and America did, even the government is broke, unable to meet its recurrent
expenditure, laying off staff...you idiots should face reality.

You so full of insult but anybody reading your post knows immediately that you lack wisdom grin.

Nigeria is broke grin grin. Look at this clown. Nigeria broke Ignorant clown. Corruption Yes but not broke. Nigeria can feed its poor populace for a full year without flinching grin. But I'm guessing your wisdom cannot comprehend that grin

You are uninformed so I wont even respond to you anymore. Watch this space. Nigeria will regret this decision. Countries that we love to follow have been on lockdown for more than 2months and you are here talking rubbish and trying to sound intelligent.

THIS DISEASE IS JUST STARTING WITH US. BY THE TIME ITS DONE EVEN YOU IN ALL YOUR FOOLISHNESS WILL BE BEGGING FOR A LOCKDOWN grin

Watch this space
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by dederocs(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
gobuchinny:

You so full of insult but anybody reading your post knows immediately that you lack wisdom grin.

Nigeria is broke grin grin. Look at this clown. Nigeria broke Ignorant clown. Corruption Yes but not broke. Nigeria can feed its poor populace for a full year without flinching grin. But I'm guessing your wisdom cannot comprehend that grin

You are uninformed so I wont even respond to you anymore. Watch this space. Nigeria will regret this decision. Countries that we love to follow have been on lockdown for more than 2months and you are here talking rubbish and trying to sound intelligent.

THIS DISEASE IS JUST STARTING WITH US. BY THE TIME ITS DONE EVEN YOU IN ALL YOUR FOOLISHNESS WILL BE BEGGING FOR A LOCKDOWN grin

Watch this space
thunder fire you, if Nigeria is not broke why is your government begging and borrowing up and down, am sure you still stay under someone, you bloody dependent.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by samictelecoms12(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2020
No be only people wey get money for bank will go bank
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by gobuchinny: 9:30am On May 05, 2020
dederocs:

thunder fire you, if Nigeria is not broke why is your government begging and borrowing up and down, am sure you still stay under someone, you bloody dependent.

Just watch this space. You will crawl into your hole because even you, with all your foolishness will be praying for the lockdown when this seige reaches your doorstep grin

If you r too slow to know that lockdown is the solution to curb this infection then I cant help you neither the government. It has been said, a people are deserving of its leaders. I see that statement is true in your life as neither you nor your selfish government can reason properly.

Easing lockdown is the worse mistake. Just stop being foolish and watch this space. Quote me in two weeks grin
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by dederocs(m): 9:56am On May 05, 2020
gobuchinny:

Just watch this space. You will crawl into your hole because even you, with all your foolishness will be praying for the lockdown when this seige reaches your doorstep grin

If you r too slow to know that lockdown is the solution to curb this infection then I cant help you neither the government. It has been said, a people are deserving of its leaders. I see that statement is true in your life as neither you nor your selfish government can reason properly.

Easing lockdown is the worse mistake. Just stop being foolish and watch this space. Quote me in two weeks grin
prophet of doom, i conquer your evil prophecy, Jehovah is involved, crawl into your hole.
Re: FG Orders Banks To Open From Monday by Nobody: 11:53am On May 05, 2020
xristos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/breaking-fg-orders-banks-to-open-from-monday/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Donald Trump stated "The reason why the United States of America has reported more positive cases of coronavirus is because they have tested more people".
The government should start testing people at banks in order to ascertain the actual figure .This measure would also compliment the house to house search measure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.