Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus (60258 Views)

Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / WHO: Drinking Alcohol Does Not Cure Coronavirus, It Increases Health Risks / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 30, 2020
may der soul rest in peace
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by toprealman: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Causing bigger problem in attempt to solve smaller ones

FRAUD ALERT

The advert below is from one fraudster called
Aminu Adulwaheed with UBA account number 2116086231

he keeps changing moniker and phone number, he blocks people immediately they transfer to him

Report anytime you see the advert

more people confirming his fraud antics https://www.nairaland.com/5790026/fraud-account-nairalander#88380829

https://www.nairaland.com/5780209/internet-data-scammed-aminullahi-abdulwaheed

Why do you guys keep looking for freebies in strange places. Airtel is giving out 16G for 3k. Why do you people fall into the he hands of these scammers all the time
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by anambraamaka: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Crazy
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by ademujacob: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2020
The MUMU professor will soon come up to accuse Donald Trump of being the cause so as to reduce their population.
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 30, 2020
funmijoyb:
cry Oyinbo too mumu?

One politician said we should drink bleach to prevent corona virus.

Anybody that listen to him deserves to die
Trump never said bleach. He referenced disinfectant and how the virus immediately dies on contact, and the internal equivalent is ozone (perfectly safe for humans and also a standard procedure in clinical care for severe cases. GOOGLE IT). the political opponents of the man have blown it out of proportion, anyway the man is equal to the task. Him mouth na AK 47...

Ozone is a colorless gas made up of three oxygen atoms. It is used as an alternative therapy to improve the body's intake and use of oxygen and to activate the immune system. In medicine, ozone therapy is used to disinfect and treat diseases by limiting the effects of bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa.

1 Like

Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by thundafire: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2020
alizma:
Where is that their stupid imam? let him come and explain what is happening in his country.
Muric will say na Christian's in disguise killing them

1 Like

Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by sholla20(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2020
Learn how to create Amazing graphic designs with your mobile phone. Hit me up 08134556637

Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by afecgivers: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by PropertyBuying(f): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:
700 people died of Alcohol poisoning? That is a whole lot of alcohol considering the stuff has been scarce for many weeks now. How did they get their hands on the stuff?
How come their information that alcohol cues corona?
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by victorazyvictor(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2020
subcbouy:
Are Nigerians free from ignorance ? fear is torment. Desperation is the cause of ignorance, because of fear of unknown. Salt n pepper bath during Ebola is one of the many foolish things people have committed here in this country.

grin grin grin
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by malele(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Lovelyn451:
they live on lies and deceit!!

Besides, does the Holy bible not condemn these things? Pastors preaching against it, yet a lot of Christians engage in it, so Muslims are not holy neither...nobody holy pass

My lovelyn
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by SexytorresE(f): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
IMAliyu:

It means they drank the wrong kind of alcohol, methanol which is not meant for drinking as opposed to ethanol.
ignorant is nevr an excuse Smh anything for covid-19 grin
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Vanplato: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
SexytorresE:
pls what does that mean? What’s it all about ?Alcohol poisoning
It means ethanol(potable alcohol in the right dose) is different from methanol (toxic for consumption) even if they belong to the same family(alcohol). If you must drink, try to know what you are drinking.
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Dabliss02(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
Seriously ?
no forcefully.. ode
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Harrynight(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2020
alizma:
Where is that their stupid imam? let him come and explain what is happening in his country.

Don't call someone stupid just because he told u bitter truth u wouldn't want to hear
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by sylve11: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Vanplato:
Reduction of methanol by alcohol dehydrogenase yields formaldehyde, which is the poison that likely caused their death. It happened in Nigeria sometimes back in ondo(not really sure). When people were dying after consuming methanol sold to them as ethanol. The villagers were saying the gods were angry. Toxicology test revealed they died of methanol poisoning. We used their lab result as case study in class.
FTC Back to Back: Glory be to JESUS. The king of kings and the LORD of lords.

Hmmmm cool
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by JohnMyre: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
wierd
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
sunshineV:

The two both of them.

Me and my Twin sis run this account
Ahh ìbèjí ok nice grin
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Lovelyn451(f): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
jericco1:

You seem very pained
pained that someone else that's not related to me chose to live in lies and dying massively from their lies...hmmm
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by jericco1(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Lovelyn451:
pained that someone else that's not related to me chose to live in lies and dying massively from their lies...hmmm

I understand but it is their business.. religion over here is something else..
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by lukui: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2020
God didn't put the cure of our diseases in haram. If we can only obey God and not our brain, our lives would have been better.

Brain that has been beaten by sun and rain, car smokes, cigarette smokes, shisha smokes, dust, seen nude women everyday? How will it think properly?

RIP to the dead though.
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by 1Sharon(f): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oga both ethanol and methanol are poisons don't let anyone deceive U

Ethanol is fine ..foh
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by GamalNasser: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
1Sharon:

Ethanol is fine ..foh

GTFOH THOT , no alcohol is good we just drink it at our own peril , NOW GTFOH angry angry
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by slayer93(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
alizma:
It is easier to know people for who they really are from the kind of words they spill. I would love to know your reaction if this had happened in a Christian community. People are struggling and devising every means or method to stay alive by overcoming this virus ravaging our planet but the best you could do is to reveal your true self to the world. I know most of you introverts are used to easing your frustration by hiding behind your keyboards. As a Muslim, my prayer for you is to find peace and happiness in all your endeavors. Stay home and stay safe man.
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by Lovelyn451(f): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
malele:

My lovelyn
lol...awayu
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by SexytorresE(f): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Vanplato:
It means ethanol(potable alcohol in the right dose) is different from methanol (toxic for consumption) even if they belong to the same family(alcohol). If you must drink, try to know what you are drinking.
oh! Thank u, I appreciate
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by 1Sharon(f): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
GamalNasser:

GTFOH THOT , no alcohol is good we just drink it at our own peril , NOW GTFOH angry angry

Who says no alcohol is good? Are you just talking from your religious brainwashing?
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
INSTEAD OF TAKING VACINES PRODUCED BY ISRAEL AND USA,THEY RESORTED TO ALCOHOL.
Re: 700 People Die In Iran After Drinking Alcohol To Cure Coronavirus by adeogun12: 5:44pm On May 02, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Nawa o
o mase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Looking Drugged Found Lying By The Roadside In Lekki / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Isreal Evacuates 274 Citizens From Nigeria Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.