Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Breaking: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Begins Video Live Broadcast [watch Here] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Begins Video Live Broadcast [watch Here] (226 Views)

Nnamdi Ogbogu, Missing Person In Lagos (Photos) / How Do You Handle Moms And Their Unending WhatsApp Broadcast? / BREAKING: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Loses Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Begins Video Live Broadcast [watch Here] by thegeniusmedia: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
In order to prove Critics and controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo wrong, The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu is currently broadcasting live on Facebook.

Kanu promised in a statement yesterday, Tuesday, that he will be live on Facebook on Wednesday and would have an unedited broadcast where he will take questions and give answers, in order to prove that he is alive.

Speaking in the ongoing Facebook live, Kanu said: “I am sipping water now as I speak here, this is what Jubril (Buhari) cannot do that. All the people in the zoo writing rubbish (referring to his alleged death) cannot go and ask Jubril to do a live broadcast like I am doing now.

“Nigeria is a den of deceivers, every day they lie, every day they deceive you. The zoo is in the darkness that is why they are failing and that is why they will continue to fail, the IPOB leader added.

Watch LIVE........https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2020/04/29/breaking-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-begins-video-live-broadcast-watch-here/

Re: Breaking: Ipob Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Begins Video Live Broadcast [watch Here] by Indigenous(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Fighting for freedom is the work of every Biafra's not only Nnamdi kanu .my fellow Biafra's. if you study Yoruba history very well,you will see this people have already been cursed by their fellow Yoruba who they betray back then.the man placed a curse on the Yoruba race that the only thing they will be good at is gossiping, backbiting, wickedness,evil and many unimaginable things.Yoruba people don't have any brain to do anything on their own, they want all of us to remain in a visionless country called nizooria so that they can continue their generation curse/talent of gossip and backbiting on us.my fellow Biafra's He be like say Hausa/Fulani terrorist tribe and their Yoruba gossipers tribe can't survived without Igbo in their hell fire called nizooria because the way they attack Igbo on Biafra issue is getting out of hand

(1) (Reply)

Survey Closed - On Cost/Benefits Of Friendships Btw A Man & A Woman / Changing Your Name After A Divorce In Nigeria / Family Saga: Daughter Plans Her Own Kidnap Just To Sell Her Baby (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.