Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO (1253 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
T.b Joshua Raised This Dead Man But Cannot Heal Corona Virus VIDEO

Please let's look at this critically and not mindful of religion. In this world as far as faith healing is concerned T.b Joshua is number one in the whole world, or does this means that all these healings are all fake. Why not he go to the isolation center.

Here is a YouTube video where T.b Joshua raised a believed dead man that was checked by several people. Fast forward to 16 minutes to get the healing of the dead man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG58uYUok5g

Below are some pictures from the YouTube link above. These are people holding his nose, using a point light on his eyes yet no sign of life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11446090_20200429210115_jpeg4cfc0b068d5abb98b2ddb8352676f78a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11446091_20200429210135_jpeg8e355d9042ba360a2d51b5c0bbdbf795

During the vigorous resuscitation they ended up breaking three of his ribs according to the narrator in the video, and yet he was unconscious. They went further by doing a mouth to mouth respiration for several minutes, they checked his pulse, breathing and heartbeat and none was alive. At this point they've lost hope and decided to seek the face of God as they took the supposedly verified dead man to prophet T.b Joshua.

Below are pictures from the video while he was being taken unconscious to prophet T.b Joshua

After he was taken in to see the prophet a little prayer and the man coughed back to life as you can see in the pictures below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11446092_20200429210149_jpeg2e2ebf4150997c35b8022381b430ac15

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11446094_20200429210204_jpeg38e941388895a071fc10d9fdb6adb8ee

Now why am I bringing this? You can never compare a dead man to a person struggling with the Corona virus. A dead man chapter is closed blood has stopped pumping nothing is working in his system he will decompose if he can pray him back to life how much more a person just sick of corona.
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
If this man was dead really and he had the anointing to raise him why not use that anointing on Corona

1 Like

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Comedian2019: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Corona virus has exposed all these fake bast@rds posing as MOGsgrin

5 Likes

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Comedian2019:
Corona virus has exposed all these fake bast@rds posing as MOGsgrin

I weak o. U can never compare a completely dead man to a struggling COVID19 patient

1 Like

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Kdon2: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Biafra1stson:
If this man was dead really and he had the anointing to raise him why not use that anointing on Corona

I tire o. The annointing dey fear coro!

1 Like

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by clevvermind(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. grin
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by honeyB2018: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Am not a T B Joshua member, neither do I know the road to his place of worship.
But comparing the two situations, you will understand, that the so called dead man, was taken to his church.
But has any Covid 19 patient been taken to him or any man of God and there was no healing?
Covid 19 patients are taken to the hospitals and isolation centers, but the churches and men of God barred from meeting, even to pray for the patients.
Apostle Suleiman Johnson has thrown the challenge, who is responding and you are abusing the pastors.

1 Like

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by slimderek(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
See the way dead man fresh
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by OtemAtum: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2020
honeyB2018:
But comparing the two situations, you will understand, that the so called dead man, was taken to his church.
But has any Covid 19 patient been taken to him or any man of God and there was no healing?
Covid 19 patients are taken to the hospitals and isolation centers, but the churches and men of God barred from meeting, even to pray for the patients.
Apostle Suleiman Johnson has thrown the challenge, who is responding and you are abusing the pastors.
For the supposed miracles to have been happening in churches rather than pastors going to the hospitals already reveals how fake these men of god are. For Suleiman to be shouting on social media rather than going straight to the hospitals where the COVID-19 patients are shows that he is just loudmouthed. The news should have been that Suleiman was at the gate of the COVID-19 patients trying to enter but he was stopped from gaining access into the hospital, not the one he was lying down on his couch and typing rubbish on social media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by desiredhome: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2020
honeyB2018:

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2020
The man wasn't dead
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Rozz:
The man wasn't dead

You haven't watch that video the man looks dead
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Biafra1stson:

looks dead but not actually dead,i really don't believe any man of God can raise the dead
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Rozz:
looks dead but not actually dead,i really don't believe any man of God can raise the dead
If you watch the video you'll have a change of thought
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by honeyB2018: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
OtemAtum:

For the supposed miracles to have been happening in churches rather than pastors going to the hospitals already reveals how fake these men of god are. For Suleiman to be shouting on social media rather than going straight to the hospitals where the COVID-19 patients are shows that he is just loudmouthed. The news should have been that Suleiman was at the gate of the COVID-19 patients trying to enter but he was stopped from gaining access into the hospital, not the one he was lying down on his couch and typing rubbish on social media.

OtenAtum
U people seem to have forgotten that no man but God does miracles.
Miracles are not done to show off any one's power or praise. Check out in the bible where miracles were done, there is always a point of contention and touch.
Government is considering going traditional in the search for a cure, traditional worshippers are allowed to make sacrifices to ward off the effect of Covid 19, but yet churches are not yet allowed to meet, even when markets are allowed to open, to me, this is a let down and lack of trust in the power that is in the church.
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by kingxsamz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Same way dead people look when they die in films.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Same way dead people look when they die in films.

This one was in public his three ribs was broken as they gave him serious blows in a test of death.
He might be unconscious I believe but he was not acting
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by andyanders: 11:57pm On May 01, 2020
honeyB2018:

don't mind op. Time will tell. None of these prophets has been invited by NCDC to pray 4 a positive patient to know if they will turn out to be negative. All what FG is interested is only allocation of funds to them 4 looting. Those atheists will try to talk down on true men of God.

It is a free world and they can say what they like. God is supreme nd Jesus is Lord.
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Biafra1stson: 10:12pm On May 02, 2020
andyanders:

don't mind op. Time will tell. None of these prophets has been invited by NCDC to pray 4 a positive patient to know if they will turn out to be negative. All what FG is interested is only allocation of funds to them 4 looting. Those atheists will try to talk down on true men of God.

It is a free world and they can say what they like. God is supreme nd Jesus is Lord.

As if u didnt see the news in Rivers state yesterday a pastor turned positive while trying to heal someone
Re: Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 02, 2020
Hahaha lol. All na scam. Scam pastors everywhere. Corona Don spoil their market. Social Distancing Dan Buro uba

(1) (Reply)

How Joshua Selman Made Me Lose My Girl / Here Is The Real Africa Deity Called (esu) Who Lives In Ooni Of Ife Palace / Re: Pentecostalism And Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.