Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man (662 Views)

Wife Intimidates Husband Because Her Father Is Wealthy / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Ilamina(f): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
How come the Yoruba man has not solved all the issues we face in the world today

1 Like

Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Ilamina:

How come the Yoruba man has not solved all the issues we face in the world today
Wait a minute. Girl why are u so obsessed with Yoruba men?

All your post nah Yoruba this, yoruba that ehhh are u sure you’re normal?
Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Victornezzar: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Ilamina:

Nneka Achums aka Onila

Don't you ever get tired
Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Ibechris2: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
If u live in Lagos and other Yoruba town,u will know that Yoruba men are noise makers.
Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by megatron7: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Ibechris2:
If u live in Lagos and other Yoruba town,u will know that Yoruba men are noise makers.

And your tribe people are garrulous....what have you offered to society....

Generation of vipers and tribe of Cain

1 Like

Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Ibechris2: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gforce2015:

And your tribe people are garrulous....what have you offered to society....

Generation of vipers and tribe of Cain

Na true I talk...many of them are lousy,talkatives and adulterous and always glad to sleep with married women.

This is simply a fact and undisputable.
Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Tboymessiah(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
While the other tribe, are prostitutes, drug dealer, kidnapper, Thief, who spoils our image all over the world,

They soo much hate their home county, (ironically ) so they believe in developing every land including America, but fail to do so in their land.
Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by drealcivilceno(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Victornezzar:

Nneka Achums aka Onila. Don't you ever get tired

Oooh, she is ONILA. I was hoping to spank that Girl real bad! She was such naughty girl. Hmmmm!

Re: I Heard Nothing Intimidates A Yoruba Man by Victornezzar: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
drealcivilceno:

Oooh, she is ONILA. I was hoping to spank that Girl real bad! She was such naughty girl. Hmmmm!

That's the Mother of all trolls ooo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body / Top 4 Simple Tips To Get A Bigger Butt(booty) / How To Pull Off A One-night Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.