Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:14 AM

Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light (30676 Views)

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / COVID 19: I Am Having A Throat-like Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by AgroTrade: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
We are in big trouble in this country.

Everyone wants lockdown lifted but the virus is still spreading like wildfire
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by spiceadole: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
pennywys:
The gods are angry with Ganduje for removing Sanusi

Waiting to comment further when this hit the front page

Is it Ganduje or his family members that are dying?
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Richieniit: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Why 9ja poor like this?? Do an autopsy on all victim to ascertain death cause than stupid prediction we get fever or convid symptoms.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Roon9(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Rotjijatau:
What people don't know about Covid19 fatalities in Kano is that, Covid19 has been in the Country(Kano precisely) even before the index case.

Proof?
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Gabson006: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Govt should reconsider this easing of lockdown

Check my siggy
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Racoon(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
sodiqapril:
Gandolla knew about Corona issue but as a greedy and unrepentant lover of money that he is, he decided to turn it to an opportunity to siphon funds.

So he requested for a federal grant of 15bn,appointed his daughter as head of Corona virus task force.The earlier was not approved and he pulled up and I don't care attitude.

So while the daughter is busy bossing people around in the task force, the father is threatening not to act until federal government approves the grant.

Then to make matters worse the stupid illustrates almajiris video themselves Washing their hands and drinking the water shouting ba Corona.A doctor tried to speak up but was dismissed. My heart goes to the innocent medical doctors and their relatives.

As for now the health workers are battling Corona virus + ganduje + buhari + poverty + illiteracy + stupidly + religion extremism and intolerance
grin grin grin
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by afecgivers: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
sunnyeinstein:
'41% Showed Key COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light On Kano Deaths

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/41-showed-one-covid-19-symptom-new-survey-sheds-light-on-mysterious-kano-deaths

Noooo..it Christians that are trying to depopulate the northern Muslims according to MUMU MURIC. Strange death everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by EdiskyHarry: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2020
sodiqapril:
Gandolla knew about Corona issue but as a greedy and unrepentant lover of money that he is, he decided to turn it to an opportunity to siphon funds. So he requested for a federal grant of 15bn , appointed his daughter as head of Corona virus task force. The earlier was not approved and he pulled up and I don't care attitude. So while the daughter is busy bossing people around in the task force, the father is threatening not to act until federal government approves the grant. Then to make matters worse the stupid illustrates almajiris video themselves Washing their hands and drinking the water shouting ba Corona. A doctor tried to speak up but was dismissed. My heart goes to the innocent medical doctors and their relatives
As for now the health workers are battling Corona virus + ganduje + buhari + poverty + illiteracy + stupidly + religion extremism and intolerance
Honestly, you are making sense

1 Like

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by TheKingIsHere: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2020
pennywys:

Can you miscreants stop making sanusi look like a saint because he is not

2 Likes

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
omojesu202:
right now, the future looks bleak to me. please suggest anything that can help me with a stable source of income.
thanks

Can you promote? And do you reside in Benin?
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by sapientia(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
pennywys:

It has reached FP
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Kenog4real(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Oral autopsy has been carried out and this is the result. If it's actually Convid19, there should have been more cases because the dead ones have relatives that might have been infected and even the dead bodies weren't buried with care. I think they still have more research to do in terms of whatever is killing people over there in Kano.

1 Like

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by SmartProf(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2020
The situation with political administration in Nigeria, and Kano to be particular is a shame. The governor there is so dumb that I doubt if he can even pass a current aptitude test to gain entrance to any university BSc Programme, unless ofcourse the questions may be set on strategies to stuff stolen funds and dethrone non sycophant traditional rulers.To think that should it be certain that those deaths were from COVID 19, a majority of those who attended and conducted such burials in Kano may already be infected and their cases maybe announced in positive confirmed tests results between 7-14 days from now. We need to ammend our constitution to be able to impeach dumb political office holders cos u can't endanger a majority of citizens you rule over with your bereft or non-existent ideas to lead people

4 Likes

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by greatreality: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2020
sunnyeinstein:
'41% Showed Key COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light On Kano Deaths

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/41-showed-one-covid-19-symptom-new-survey-sheds-light-on-mysterious-kano-deaths

Let them call the foreigners to run the test, if not it can never be defined. Are we still learning Nigeria
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by infogeneral: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2020
These findings are inconclusive. What is the real death figure we don't know. We keep hearing different figure 20, 50, 150.
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Urchman200: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2020
sodiqapril:
Gandolla knew about Corona issue but as a greedy and unrepentant lover of money that he is, he decided to turn it to an opportunity to siphon funds. So he requested for a federal grant of 15bn , appointed his daughter as head of Corona virus task force. The earlier was not approved and he pulled up and I don't care attitude. So while the daughter is busy bossing people around in the task force, the father is threatening not to act until federal government approves the grant. Then to make matters worse the stupid illustrates almajiris video themselves Washing their hands and drinking the water shouting ba Corona. A doctor tried to speak up but was dismissed. My heart goes to the innocent medical doctors and their relatives
I abeg enough of this blame game ,this issue is threatening our existence, we should look beyond politics pls.
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by CodeTemplar: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Record keeping in Nigeria is something else. I was expecting a comparison of the surge in death rate to past months death rates to further assert their theory. They prefer what can be rigged above the real data in order to justify asking for funds from FG.
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by AngelicBeing: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2020
sodiqapril:
Well said, Gbam and Buhari is a demented dead scallywag belch by a village witch, nonsense, Buhari and coronavirus grin

Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2020
am i the only one that read the part they talked about audio autopsy?

Autopsy of "i hear say,them say,that woman say"
him cough con die.
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by ignis: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2020
pennywys:

It has hit frontage. You are always unserious. What is the relationship between Sanusi and COVID-19 deaths?
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Itisallright: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Kano state is something else....
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by AuroraB(f): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2020
It may take a gun-to-the head for health workers to work selflessly there with the confusion I'm sensing rai now. This is a that Pandemic we've hearing about sad lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 30, 2020
sodiqapril:

Lugubriously ridiculous.
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Henrypraise41(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
That's the problem they think coronavirus is not real, May God help us
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by hennylove(f): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Richieniit:
Why 9ja poor like this?? Do an autopsy on all victim to ascertain death cause than stupid prediction we get fever or convid symptoms.
the religion is against autopsy that is the challenge they have
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Rexymania(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Going by the antecedents (bribery and all) of these Kano state Government, I feel the Covid-19 patients in his state were exaggerated to attract the money federal government will be dishing out to those affected states.

Buhari and co. Knows about his plots but they will just pray along and laugh over it. Well I've got bad news for them, they will one day die and give account of the wicked they perpetrated on Earth. Good day
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Mcreloaded(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Witch cry for night and pickin die for morning,
Una dey ask who kill the pikin.
Uncle Coro is killing hundreds and thousands and you are looking for what caused the deaths.
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by midolian(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2020
I hope this is not some fake news as we be been having it. Abi, which one is "I don't know" showing on the chart?
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by rossychik(f): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2020
mrwinner:
Good people of Nairaland, I am in need of help.

Please help me with #1000 to buy 1 paint of garri, 1 bag of pure water, sugar and groundnut.

I cook and ate the last rice I have at home last night. If I can get #1000 I will buy garri, pure water, sugar, and groundnut, with this I will feed till Monday when the lockdown will be off.

Please help me. 00 24 86 93 23 Access Bank(Diamond).

Funny dude. I sent small thing
Re: Kano Deaths: ‘41% Showed COVID-19 Symptom’ — New Survey Sheds Light by Makanakico(f): 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Asma'u Lawali Bungudu: Nurse Slumps And Dies On Duty In Zamfara Hospital (Photo) / 5 Medical Mistakes You Can Sue Your Doctor For!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.