Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination (5775 Views)

2023: Yoruba Obas Are Wrong To Unite Too Hastily Behind Tinubu - Vanguard / PDP NWC Likely To Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On Secondus / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Susu888(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2020
This changes my views regarding this one world economy agenda they are trying to implement through chipped vaccines.... but who sponsored the bill??

At least tell us so we know the members of illuminati in the Nigerian parliament.

First time i am proud of dem senators grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Sctests: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
No source, Jst som fictitious Conjectures.

One Word: Balderdash

Did you watch channels tv yesterday morning or are you in prison?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Sctests: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2020
mydadsboy:
Instances of Fabricated a stories such as this are the only reasons I sometimes support the Bill to curb fake news. Too many Baseless stories littered all over NL these days. These fake Stories will end up forwarded to local WhatsApp groups and you know what happens next undecided
Where are these guys typing from, don't you have TVs for Godsakes? Don't you watch the news? Are you guys that poverty striken that you can't afford a N20,000 fairly used plasma TV?

Hon Sanunu from Kebbi is the sponsor of the bill while Hon Mzungu from Benue is one of those objecting the bill.
They were both on Sunrise daily on Channels TV yesterday.

How do you even get the news you consume daily? Are you in prison or too poor to afford a TV?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Susu888 post=89013146]This changes my views regarding this one world economy agenda they are trying to implement through chipped vaccines.... but who sponsored the bill??

At least tell us so we know the members of illuminati in the Nigerian parliament.

First time i am proud of dem senators....

Hon. Sanunu from Kebbi introduced the suspicious bill. It will also interest to know that the 1st and 2nd reading that was passed was done without even the house members seeing any copy of the 55-page bill. The Speaker claimed it was logistics problem. Thank God for some members who objected and insisted that copies of the proposed bill be given to every member to study before it passes the 3rd reading. All these happened in ONE DAY!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 8:04am On Apr 30, 2020
Sctests:
Where are these guys typing from, don't you have TVs for Godsakes? Don't you watch the news? Are you guys that poverty striken that you can't afford a N20,000 fairly used plasma TV?

Hon Sanunu from Kebbi is the sponsor of the bill while Hon Mzungu from Benue is one of those objecting the bill.

How do you even get the news you consume daily? Are you in prison or too poor to afford a TV?

Abi o. Thank you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 8:20am On Apr 30, 2020
I call on Nigerians to look into the control of infectious diseases Bill that hurriedly passed second reading on Tuesday, which seeks to repeal the National Quarantine Act of 2004. There are credible reports that section 30 of the proposed bill gives NCDC powers to forcibly vaccinate Nigerians and also you would need a certificate of vaccination to transact and do business. It is even more curious that the bills was been passed without members of the house having a copy of the proposed Bill themselves as suggested by.

This is no time to busy yourselves with the unnecessary trends but to add your voices on matters or legislative reforms that have the capacity to alter the trajectory of your life in a Post-Covid-19 era.

Jesus said, "why the sower slept, the enemy sowed tares." No wonder he admonished us to watch with our two eyes opened.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Ayo8(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2020
How much did Bill Gates give them..?
Our politicians will sell us...I swear!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Karlifate: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Sctests:

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by PVision2020(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Conspiracy theories balderdash...there's no where; (both on the Channels interview and the floor of the HoR) was any forceful vaccination discussed.
Try another propaganda from Ipob bureau of lies and propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Plut01: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Can we start the killing of these idiots and their family members right away please?

Better to kill your enemies before they have the chance to kill you. Our senators are the true enemies of we Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Remaboy(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
CrestMan:
This just reminds me of the things Pastor Chris and FFK said. It's amazing
[/s]
Sense is far from you.
*spits
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Sense is far from you.
*spits

I feel your pain. Sorry o grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Remaboy(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
CrestMan:

I feel your pain. Sorry o grin cheesy
[/s]
My pain is caused by the level of your daftness.
Go to school! You were playing ball.
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by PVision2020(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s] My pain is caused by the level of your daftness. Go to school! You were playing ball.
That guys daftness is legendary...it can only be inherited.
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
My pain is caused by the level of your daftness.
Go to school! You were playing ball.

E pain you sha grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Remaboy(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
PVision2020:

Baba dey talk about pain. He is proud of it. Instead of him to learn.
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Remaboy(m): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2020
CrestMan:

E pain you sha grin cheesy grin
You are free to wallow with your ignorance. For you to think such, shows that you are not smart at alllll
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2020
How true is this?
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Plut01:
Can we start the killing of these idiots and their family members right away please?

Better to kill your enemies before they have the chance to kill you. Our senators are the true enemies of we Nigerians.

NO! Violence is never the solution.
What we need to do is to pray, create more awareness because many are not aware right now. We can also start putting pressure on the legislators to amend the suspicious bill.
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:
How true is this?

Very true! sad
Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
PVision2020:

[/s]

See "painment" grin cheesy wink grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by saaron(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerians should unite, rise up and denounce this demonic bill! This bill is a bill from the pit of HELL!!

ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Susu888:
This changes my views regarding this one world economy agenda they are trying to implement through chipped vaccines.... but who sponsored the bill??

First time i am proud of dem senators grin.

They don't need to be Illuminati.

They only need to be offered huge sums of money.

Greed. That's all.

The speaker who allowed it to pass first and second reading without copies given to members of the house is also culpable.

Let EFCC/ICPC check their bank accounts.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Plut01: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
CrestMan:

NO! Violence is never the solution.
What we need to do is to pray, create more awareness because many are not aware right now. We can also start putting pressure on the legislators to amend the suspicious bill.

Lol
Same prayer made by our forefathers, fathers and us that never worked? We should get more real and do the needful. If my Dad is a senator and he passes such bill which i believed can only happen when bribe is involved, by now i would be scheming how to kill him for the peace of my people.
And if as a Son, your dad passes such bill and you sit there at home smiling with him, then you deserve all the ills that may come as a revolt from the people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
CrestMan:

Very true! sad

So I see.

It's one thing to pass the law, it's another thing to enforce it.

A country that is already staggering from the weight of different humanitarian crisis will never survive that.

This is not America.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by saaron(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Sctests:

There are agents of the devil on nairaland. Their mission is to dismiss evil plots as false and conspiracy theories and misinform the public about demonic plans of the regime on the populace.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2020
FrLukas:

So I see.

It's one thing to pass the law, it's another thing to enforce it.

A country that is already staggering from the weight of different humanitarian crisis will never survive that.

This is not America.

We don't even want them to pass the bill at all except it is amended.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2020
CrestMan:

We don't even want them to pass the bill at all except it is amended.

Best to throw everything out.

If they amend it they'd still sneak something in especially if money begins to change hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by byinks(f): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Injera:
Bill Gates

Evil bastard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by Racoon(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Them dey crase? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian House Of Rep Tries To Hastily Pass A Bill For Mandatory Vacination by CrestMan: 9:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Plut01:

Lol
Same prayer made by our forefathers, fathers and us that never worked? We should get more real and do the needful. If my Dad is a senator and he passes such bill which i believed can only happen when bribe is involved, by now i would be scheming how to kill him for the peace of my people.
And if as a Son, your dad passes such bill and you sit there at home smiling with him, then you deserve all the ills that may come as a revolt from the people.

Violence is never the solution!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN: Photos Of Senator Ifeanyi Ubah’s Slain Aides Emerge / National Assembly: “Citizens’ Townhall On Electoral Reforms” Currently Ongoing / Madam Etteh! For Or Against? All In Favour:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.