Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

"My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" (989 Views)

Melbourne Sheet Metal Bosses Are Inviting To Associate / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" / Church Member Gives Nigeria’s Old £1 Note Used Between 1907-1973 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" by eddieguru(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Hello guys,

I was managing a Bet9ja shop own by two persons. they where both my boss, but one is very strict and the other one is kind and understanding.

The one being strict has many shops and even a super agent because the account was registered with his name while the kind one on the other hand has no business Ideas. He was still sharing one shop with his friend.

Long story shot, they are both gamblers and this strict guy is been looking for a way to end the business... he has stopped paying shop rent to the kind one ( the kind one owns the shop) and he agreed.

Having done that he was still telling the kind guy to leave the shop for him to manage while he will be paying him shop rent but the kind guy refuse to let him

Like I said they were both gamblers...the kind guy played Virtual and lost N257,000 which he couldn't pay back they blocked the account for one week out of anger his friend had no choice but to shot down the shop. They shared their properties today.

Now this strict guy said I will be working with him on Friday while the kind guy had to discuss with another super agent to see if he can still use the shop again and he's telling me I will be the one managing it.... The thing is the kind guy is owing me N139,200...and if i start working with the other guy I might lose the money. I'm simply waiting for his discussion tomorrow.

Guys I just have tomorrow left to make a choice I don't what to do embarassed embarassed
Re: "My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" by doggedfighter(f): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: "My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" by CruzJoe(m): 12:46am On Apr 30, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello guys,

I was managing a Bet9ja shop own by two persons. they where both my boss, but one is very strict and the other one is kind and understanding.

The one being strict has many shops and even a super agent because the account was registered with his name while the kind one on the other hand has no business Ideas. He was still sharing one shop with his friend.

Long story shot, they are both gamblers and this strict guy is been looking for a way to end the business... he has stopped paying shop rent to the kind one ( the kind one owns the shop) and he agreed.

Having done that he was still telling the kind guy to leave the shop for him to manage while he will be paying him shop rent but the kind guy refuse to let him

Like I said they were both gamblers...the kind guy played Virtual and lost N257,000 which he couldn't pay back they blocked the account for one week out of anger his friend had no choice but to shot down the shop. They shared their properties today.

Now this strict guy said I will be working with him on Friday while the kind guy had to discuss with another super agent to see if he can still use the shop again and he's telling me I will be the one managing it.... The thing is the kind guy is owing me N139,200...and if i start working with the other guy I might lose the money. I'm simply waiting for his discussion tomorrow.

Guys I just have tomorrow left to make a choice I don't what to do embarassed embarassed

tell the kind guy....yes u agree to work with him...but he will first pay u half of what he was owning you.....then starting from the first new month u start working for him alone....that he will be paying you the recent month plus half a month of the old money he is owing you ...like that....till he finish paying you.

NOTE: even if u work with the other guy...that doesn't mean the kind guy won't pay you.

If he do anyhow...carry police arrest him....
then he will talk and sign an agreement on how he will be paying you till he finish paying you ...before he will be bailed .

If he doesn't have block money to pay u half of the old money....then....u can give him alternative.....

Every month as u start with him....

He MUST pay you that month and half monthly of the previous money.

But I wish things workout with you and the kind guy.

I hate boss that re strick.....forgetting that without the person working for him....he won't make that money....nonsense
Re: "My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" by eddieguru(m): 1:19am On Apr 30, 2020
CruzJoe:

tell the kind guy....yes u agree to work with him...but he will first pay u half of what he was owning you.....then starting from the first new month u start working for him alone....that he will be paying you the recent month plus half a month of the old money he is owing you ...like that....till he finish paying you.

NOTE: even if u work with the other guy...that doesn't mean the kind guy won't pay you.

If he do anyhow...carry police arrest him....
then he will talk and sign an agreement on how he will be paying you till he finish paying you ...before he will be bailed .

If he doesn't have block money to pay u half of the old money....then....u can give him alternative.....

Every month as u start with him....

He MUST pay you that month and half monthly of the previous money.

But I wish things workout with you and the kind guy.

I hate boss that re strick.....forgetting that without the person working for him....he won't make that money....nonsense
that guy doesn't appreciate anything at all if not because of this lockdown and I don't have enough cash I won't even think of working with him

1 Like

Re: "My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" by Shuggaa: 10:27am On May 08, 2020
eddieguru:
Hello guys,

Guys I just have tomorrow left to make a choice I don't what toldo embarassed embarassed

Can we talk abeg
Re: "My Two Bosses Are Offering Me Job" by eddieguru(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2020
Shuggaa:

Can we talk abeg
no worries...

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writing Services / Dollar And Naira Arbitrage: 6k Instant Profit On Skrill / Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.