Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now (1231 Views)

Israeli Who Recovered In Japan Develops Coronavirus Again In Israel / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by IbomRant: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2020
As the world battles with the 100% cure for corona virus, Israeli government has announced that they’ve found a 100% cure for corona virus.
The Israeli coronavirus drug reportedly with a 100% success rate even among severely ill patients is being tested in the United States for the first time.

An Israeli Biotech company located in Haifa, Pluristem Therapeutics Inc., reported that seven patients who were at a high risk of death due to respiratory failure, multi-system organ failure, including heart and kidney failure survived after receiving this medication.

SEE DETAILS IN LINK >> https://ibomrant.com/coronavirus-cure-found-in-israel/

Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:39am On Apr 30, 2020
La click la bend
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:11am On Apr 30, 2020
You people just like telling lies just to uplift Isreal

That was how one fool was saying the desease doesn't kill isrealis
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by Kosoco(m): 6:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Challenge Isreal and see the Lords doing on there side and to your own Peril
NOETHNICITY:
You people just like telling lies just to uplift Isreal

That was how one fool was saying the desease doesn't kill isrealis
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by HazardMan(m): 6:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Those guys above me what's the fuse about? If this is true then it calls for celebrations and not arguments.
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Kosoco:
Chai Nigerians and mumuism
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2020
HazardMan:
Those guys above me what's the fuse about? If this is true then it calls for celebrations and not arguments.
The bottom is that it's not true
The news is downright fake
Look at the source for God's sake
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by Remaboy(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Kosoco:
[/s]
Your god is an imagination.
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by Odiriance4all(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2020
G
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by Kosoco(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2020
He’s An Awsome God Bro....Whatever you believe in Is your Own God I do not care about it.... I’m serve The Almighty God. The Unchangable changer The lion of the Tribe Of Judaea... The Omini Potent Ominscience and The Omini Present God.... Bro Go And Deal with it.
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Your god is an imagination.
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by Remaboy(m): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Kosoco:
He’s An Awsome God Bro....Whatever you believe in Is your Own God I do not care about it.... I’m serve The Almighty God. The Unchangable changer The lion of the Tribe Of Judaea... The Omini Potent Ominscience and The Omini Present God.... Bro Go And Deal with it.
Ok. Since his "wealth" cannot contain the earth, hope he has given you billions??
Or is he a stingy god
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by Votewisely2019: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Everybody has found cure that is 100% potent and people are still dying every minute from same illness
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by Kosoco(m): 10:03am On Apr 30, 2020
I’m contented with the One he has given me. I serve what I serve, you serve what you serve so be it.... Thank You
Remaboy:

Ok. Since his "wealth" cannot contain the earth, hope he has given you billions??
Or is he a stingy god
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by immaq8(f): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2020
when will Nigeria scientist find the cure?
Re: COVID-19: The Cure For Coronavirus Has Been Found In Israel - See Methods Now by HazardMan(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
The bottom is that it's not true The news is downright fake Look at the source for God's sake
We can only hope for better days then

(1) (Reply)

NCDC: We’re Considering Managing COVID-19 Patients In Their Homes / Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. / What Your Sleeping Position Says About Your Personality? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.