Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat (355 Views)

Yabatech Gets N3.5bn Entrepreneurship Centre / Google Has Lost It!! What's Wrong with Google? / Nnamdi Azikiwe Varsity Organises Training For 7000 Students In Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat by IsaacRocks(m): 6:56am On Apr 30, 2020
IsaacRocks: 4:00pm On Apr 04
20 Year old Nigerian Akpata Adieza Adura who lives in the one of the remote village in Abuja Invevted an Educational Chatbot Unlce Daniel on Fcaebook & Whatsapp. In My interview with him he said his inspiration was drawn from the UBA Banking Chatbot LEO.

He also said he was banned by Facebook so many times and he never gave up.
Info about the Chatbot as we inquired from him.

According to Akpata " Uncle Daniel " is an Online Educational Chatbot which he created to teach over 1 million Students Daily Digital Entrepreneurship so as to reduce the stress of going to class and to enhance the stay at home order by the Government. . Student will be able to learn by chatting with the facebook chatbot on Facebook and on WhatsApp. Get result of anything they search for in seconds. The Chatbot was built by me with one of the cuttinghedge chatting technology that can carry unlimited traffic.

He also added, the use of chatbot or chatting tech is barely vissible in the education world as it is more common in the baking sector expecially in africa.
What's Your Certificate Level I asked he sighed and said: O level sir, my parents couldnt afford to pay my school fees. So i went to abuja to learn Digital Marketing i was sponsored by Google Africa and I learn The Chatbot making myself.
Why did you create the chat bot: He said i invented it i didnt create it Lol, this is my own small contribution to help the world battle the corona virus while people at home are still growing knowledge wise. It free of charge no cost added to it.
And Use the pictures i designed for it to sensitze proeple on how to help make the world a better place by abiding by the rule of the health practitioners.
Pictures below.
There are a lot he shared with that i cant put here but i believe one day he will be sharing it with the world as he picked the right part to help the world
I realy loved his courage and boldness
Whatsapp Chat Below:
Re: Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat by IsaacRocks(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2020
One
Re: Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat by IsaacRocks(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Cc:Lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat by IsaacRocks(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Mynd44

Re: Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat by ignitewatch(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2020
Good
Re: Nigeria Boy Create Entrepreneurship Academy Online Partners With Google See Chat by CodeTemplar: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Good.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Post Utme Result Upload Online 2020/2021 / JAMB: Top 10 Candidates In The 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation. / The Education Everyone Needs: Osho Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.