Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave (21544 Views)

Ahmad Salihijo: EFCC Uncovers How REA MD, Top Officials Misappropriated N12.4b / JUST IN: Army Orders 120 Generals, Others To Proceed On Compulsory Leave / APC Reschedules Sale Of Nomination Forms, Sends Directors On Compulsory Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Chukwudi Akasike,  Port Harcourt

THE Niger Delta Development Commission has sent some top officials on compulsory leave, pending the outcome of its ongoing forensic audit.

The decision, according to a statement on Wednesday by the Director, Corporate Affairs of the NDDC, Mr Charles Odili, is based on the advice of the lead consultant for the forensic audit.

It listed categories of staff sent on leave to include those indicted by the police and the Economic Financial Crimes Commission for acts of impropriety and those whose acts were the subject of investigations.

“The mandatory leave takes immediate effect and the affected staff have already been notified,” the statement read.

Meanwhile, a group, the Niger Delta Justice and Peace Forum, has decried an alleged plot by some contractors to truncate the forensic audit of the NDDC.

Its National Coordinator, Mr Kenneth Adagogo, and Secretary, Mr Ambrose Komie, said in a statement issued in Port Harcourt on Wednesday, that a clique of contractors had been planning to “mobilise some misguided youths to stage some protests in Port-Harcourt and Abuja in the coming days.”
https://punchng.com/forensic-audit-nddc-sends-top-officials-on-compulsory-leave/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2020
As long as it's about appointments, ND people like to tear themselves apart

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Lolzz grin grin grin grin grin... Na house them go hear the news...
Official theives everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by gnaftalee(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
you don't mean it
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by IsaacRocks(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Ha, eleyi Le o.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Sirmuel1(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Yeye Country

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by ursullalinda(f): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Thieves.......I'm sure by now they would have stolen for their 4th generation yet unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Frankyboy1(m): 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Thieves
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Sammy07: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:
Please I need to leave minna before I start begging on the street , anyone with a means to travel to Lagos , I am willing to pay

Funny...
When you're ready to leave.
You'll leave..
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by sulaimon22: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
NDDC home of corruption
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by jumich1(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
We keep beating around the bush in this country

Why won't there be heavy corruption in NDDC since they are accountable to nobody.
Who established them? FG
Who supervises them? FG
Who appoints members of the board? FG
Who budgets for them? FG
Where's FG located? Abuja
Where's the focus of NDDC activities? Inside communities of Niger Delta states. Are host communities consulted and carried along during budgets and implementations? Never!
And you expect accountability from this kind of set up abi undecided undecided undecided Mtcheew embarassed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by legalwealth(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
cool
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Lol Audio Audit �
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Frankyboy1(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2020
helinues:
As long as it's about appointments, ND people like to tear themselves apart

You are a dullard if this is all you can say!an agency that has spent trillions of naira, and yet there is nothing to show for it in the region, and all you can say is this? More calamity befall that your mouth there

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Decolonel(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Best decision by the "SHY" President who appoints dead people for political appointment.

Make dem open markets make poor people sell and see food chop. The hunger too much

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by xpool(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Make covid19 matter no kill me o, I opened this thread thinking say na NCDC.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by gnaftalee(m): 7:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Sammy07:

Funny...
When you're ready to leave.
You'll leave..

Buses ain’t going to Lagos
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2020
That commission is rotten in corruption
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by ignis: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
I hope the investigation won't be biased and based on nepotism.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by dadebayo1(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:

Use the transport money to sustain yourself

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by kolafolabi(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
The rot over there is second to none. I support the motion for a thorough forensic audit.

2 Likes

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by GreenArrow1(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:

You should stay put except you find a Lorry of ng to Lagos where -in you can practice safe distancing. Some people contracted this virus in transit within the country.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by Sammy07: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2020
gnaftalee:

Buses ain’t going to Lagos

That's why I said you're not ready to leave.

Ain't buses going to kwara?
When you get to kwara you'll see buses going to Osun, Ondo.
Then take your leave to Lagos from there (Osun or Ondo)

1 Like

Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't know why everything about this country is full of corruption.

AGO (Diesel) is available for sale @ #156=00 per liter for trucking.
Location is Apapa, Lagos.
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by omowolewa: 7:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Good
Re: Forensic Audit: NDDC Sends Top Officials On Compulsory Leave by contigiency(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2020
That's just the best way to go. I have always been saying it, that this country would have been in autopilot by now, had it been that buhari took over in 1999. By now he would have cleansed the country of all these thieves that have been a clog in the wheels of her development. But no problem, I think the awareness has been created, so let the momentum continue with next leader. And gradually we shall get there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Buratai Meets APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu / Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain / Lawyers Condemn Saraki's Move To Weaken CCB, CCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.