Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures (3486 Views)

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Deji Adeleke, His Children And Grandchildren Pose Together In Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by BlackBuhari: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

I found the greatest fortune on earth by having you all as my back bone , thank you all for being everything i wanted in a family. Thank you all for being steadfast all the times I was absent giving to the nature of my job, thank you all for always loving me excessively even in the midst of my imperfections.
To you my dear wife , in my next world pls don’t hesitate to be my wife again .
Sommy and Kanye, words can’t express how much daddy loves you both .
My whole life revolves around you all.
I will go to the ends of the earth just to ensure that happiness never abandons you all and most especially I am grateful that you all granted my birthday wish by allowing me celebrate you all today .
And to you my fans, thank you for staying true all these years! You too are my family

Daddy kcee. ❤️❤️❤️ @pixieworldevents @misseijay ❤️❤️❤️ BMK BADMANKCEE #SWEETMARYJ #KCEESWEEMARYJ

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B_GXtEHpuNV/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by BlackBuhari: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2020
More

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Davash222(m): 8:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Seems I'm staying in another world cos I didn't feel any shock..

Brethren, E shock una?

13 Likes

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by viccipedia: 8:22am On Apr 30, 2020
My only shock is that Kcee is still wearing wigs... shocked

1 Like

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Siki355(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
viccipedia:
My only shock is that Kcee is still wearing wigs... shocked

lol tot its an hairnet

beautiful family though
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Brandonx(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Nice. When is don jazzy going to post his own?

2 Likes

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Brandonx:
LOL cheesy
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by GodPunishCorona: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by BlackBuhari: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Brandonx:

Dear That one will shock everybody ... Because personally i know his Wife and Children

His first child (Son) was born in April 19th 2010 (10 Years Old)

Don Jazzy even get Twins .. a boy and a girl ...

He get 5 Children in Total ..... Soon he will shock the world.

1 Like

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by immaq8(f): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2020
so this nigga (KCEE) get this wonderful family, e con dey whine waist dey deceive the ladies. Abeg where Iyanya dey?
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
shocked

A gay man just got himself a family of convenience. When they see that society is beginning to pressure them, they go start a family with a wife they rarely fvck.
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by yuswrld20(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
de guy 2 make sense ooo and im family
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Kingrexyl(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Low-key things
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Blogfarms: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Shock kwa... Shook ni, Mo ya look away... E no even concern me
Davash222:

Brethren, E shock una?

1 Like

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by X0012(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oga

Are you saying that don jazzy lied to us all these while?

BlackBuhari:

Dear That one will shock everybody ... Because personally i know his Wife and Children

His first child (Son) was born in April 19th 2010 (10 Years Old)

Don Jazzy even get Twins .. a boy and a girl ...

He get 5 Children in Total ..... Soon he will shock the world.
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Mentcee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Davash222:

Brethren, E shock una?

Nooooooooooo!
Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Denique(f): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Which of the worlds
The one in shock of Covid-19
OR
The one on Lockdown undecided

This OP thinks we are joking in this shocking world...

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by Netanya(f): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
I like him for this.He keeps his family matters away from social media.

1 Like

Re: Singer KCEE Shocks The World With His Lovely Family Pictures by mikeyung71(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kcee really loves hair gann o he don’t wan be bald like ubah. Lol kcee kcee limpopo man.

(1) (Reply)

Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby / Who Is The Hottest Celebrity In This Picture? (you Can Only Pick One) / Ruger New Girlfriend Susan Pwajok From "The Johnson's"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.