Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal (20822 Views)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / I Need A Moniepoint POS Terminal / Need POS Terminal For Your Agency Banking Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Mremerald(m): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2020
When it comes to agency banking the first thing you need to understand is that I'm here to solve the problem of que in the bank.

in doing this you don't want to cause any problem to your customer that why you need a good POS terminal.

Many times I hear alot of complain from friend about debit issue that some terminal debit there card without the agent seeing the funds and it results for them to visit the bank.

And we all know how Nigeria look like before that issue could be resolved you need to visit the bank several times and you as a agent intend of you solving that problem you are creating more problem.

I won't forget the day my parents send funds to me when I was in school for feeding on weekends

I quickly rush to a nearby agent to withdraw my funds on getting there my card was debited and the agent could not pay me i was deeply agree I wanted to destroy the place.

Because that was my only hope for the weekend

I was really angry people around was pleading me

I called some of my friends who were bad boys then

But I saw the fear in the agent eye saying is not my fault is my bank card they have bad network

I was like why did you tell me

She said how will she no?

That bring us to why you need moniepoints POS terminal they have solve all this issue for you

They have resolved button that reverse customer debit without them visiting the bank

They have live WhatsApp group where you get different bank cards signal to avoid the issue between me and that agent

Charges rate low as N6.50

Swift network

24/7 effective customer service

Instant credit

Stamp duty free transaction
Etc
We do nationwide delivery on this terminal you can contact use zero eight one eight four two three five five one four
On Whatsupp

I will like you to have confidence in transaction not being afraid because of failed debit

Moniepoints terminal will give you that confidence book a chat with me today via my signature or take my number from the second paragraph before this paragraph

See you on top

Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Donemmy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
what's the price? can i print recharge & vent phcn prepared?
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Bliss85: 12:06am On May 01, 2020
This is nice..can you avail me the price, does it print receipt.?......my email is blissfull4me@gmail.com.. thanks
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by sajods(m): 6:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Mremerald:
When it comes to agency banking the first thing you need to understand is that I'm here to solve the problem of que in the bank.

in doing this you don't want to cause any problem to your customer that why you need a good POS terminal.

Many times I hear alot of complain from friend about debit issue that some terminal debit there card without the agent seeing the funds and it results for them to visit the bank.

And we all know how Nigeria look like before that issue could be resolved you need to visit the bank several times and you as a agent intend of you solving that problem you are creating more problem.

I won't forget the day my parents send funds to me when I was in school for feeding on weekends

I quickly rush to a nearby agent to withdraw my funds on getting there my card was debited and the agent could not pay me i was deeply agree I wanted to destroy the place.

But I saw the fear in the agent eye saying is not my fault is my bank card they have bad network

That bring us to why you need moniepoints POS terminal they have solve all this issue for you

They have resolved button that reverse customer debit without them visiting the bank

They have live WhatsApp group where you get different bank cards signal to avoid the issue between me and that agent

Swift network

Instant credit

Etc
We do nationwide delivery on this terminal you can contact use zero eight one eight four two three five five one four
On Whatsupp

I will like you to have confidence in transaction not being afraid because of failed debit

Moniepoints terminal will give you that confidence book a chat with me today via my signature or take my number from the second paragraph before this paragraph

See you on top
I am in dire need of this terminal. I av an existing Pos business centres
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by olaabikemi: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls send me your digit or call me on this number
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by ibraheem456(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
For more information about moniepoint, kindly read >> https://naijamobiletech.com.ng/moniepoint
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Dharniel600(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
I withdraw money from my ATM card to moniepoint pos just yesterday. I was debited and the state of the transaction showed pass. Unfortunately, the money did not show in the moniepoint pos balance. What could be the problem? The amount is 100k. Someone should enlighten me
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Abosedee: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2021
Apparently these moniepoint people are either scammers or unserious. Any amount above 20k doesnt reflect in my balance. They have so much of my funds with them right now. I have called, sent messages and emails, no response. It's so painful because I just decided to try them this festive season. They have been holding onto my funds for a week now. I have just sent another email. The next one will be to report them to regulators.
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by olaabikemi: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Get your moniepoint pos now and for deployment call or WhatsApp

Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by kannyluv(f): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Abosedee:
Apparently these moniepoint people are either scammers or unserious. Any amount above 20k doesnt reflect in my balance. They have so much of my funds with them right now. I have called, sent messages and emails, no response. It's so painful because I just decided to try them this festive season. They have been holding onto my funds for a week now. I have just sent another email. The next one will be to report them to regulators.
good evening have your issue be resolved..........my friend is having the same challenge oooooooo
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Aquilazng(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
I never knew moniepoint is holding vendors money also o. A friend told me his ordeal with one new company also holding his money. But this moniepoint own shock me o. Is it better to go with banks terminals? But banks don't release terminal easily and sometimes comes with targets

1 Like

Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Aliyuminna(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Abosedee:

I think the problem here is KYC and the person that give you the terminal should solve the problem
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Prof3030(m): 4:33am On Mar 25, 2021
I need a monie point pos but I was told I have to fulfil daily task or I would be disconnected. Please how true is this?
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by idris08: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please how do I get monies point pos
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by samieea28(f): 5:41pm On May 10, 2021
Prof3030:
I need a monie point pos but I was told I have to fulfil daily task or I would be disconnected. Please how true is this?
It's true. Am using it. The target is 150k per day
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Idoko619(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2021
samieea28:

It's true. Am using it. The target is 150k per day

Seriously!
I'm looking forward to start a POS business, someone referred me to use their POS, my capital is not even up to 150k
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by atop1(m): 5:26am On May 31, 2021
Moniepoint POS is one of the best POS out there and though getting it might be difficult.
I have written an article to help you with your application so you can get it fast
it's a long article but it answers all the questions you might have about moniepoint
Read it here https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/moniepoint-pos/
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Ademat7(m): 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Idoko619:

Seriously!
I'm looking forward to start a POS business, someone referred me to use their POS, my capital is not even up to 150k
Can you explain the target: like all cashout sum must be up to 100k?
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by Snitch24(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mremerald:

Swift network

Instant credit

Etc
On Whatsupp

See you on top
Pls can you put me through on how to reprint on the POS
It's an emergency pls
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by miniziter(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Weldone fellow moniepoint comrade
Re: Get A Moniepoints POS Terminal by cheavroi(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2023

(1) (Reply)

₦1,136 To ₦1,148: Naira Records First Depreciation Against Dollar In Months / Gt Bank Coins / Etisalat May Leave Nigeria Over $1.2bn Loan Default

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.