Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways (6564 Views)

Please What's Wrong With This Moniker / My Report! To This Moniker! / Guys Watchout For This Moniker "Life0fairforce1" He's A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Mikocake(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
Anikay:
Thanks, I got two of the cards!
This is not fair..we will not take it grin
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Sharic: 4:52pm On May 01, 2020
Anikay:

Hmm.

Mr. Robot.
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 4:55pm On May 01, 2020
Sharic:

Yes boss

I will use another strategy...be ready to go check you mentions once I send the next card details
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Mikocake(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
Tuale Baba
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Sharic: 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

I will use another strategy...be ready to go check you mentions once I send the next card details

Ok
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Onego(f): 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

OK
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 5:02pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:
Followers
Oladayo12
Torie8
RichardRexs
Yomcity
germaphobe
YxCEC2KUDRP2RWY
ddharniels
Johntemmy
Sharic
nifemi25
ambassadorgozie
hifinest1
Kingseg
Onego
Thugnificent
Squillaci
Mikocake

How many of you are online at the moment.

We need a quorom (75% attendance of all followers) before we can proceed.

Please type "Ready" if you're online now before 4.30pm today

Airtel 3*0*2*3. 4*9*5*1. 4*3*1*7. 8*2*8*X*X

I have already sent you the last 2 digits!

Please confirm when you load it

Sorry, this is actually MTN not Airtel
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 5:03pm On May 01, 2020
Anikay:

Ok
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by RichardRexs(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Ok sir.
I use MTN
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by GreatResearcher1: 5:06pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans it's only a quoted thread that can be deleted.
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Sharic: 5:07pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Onego(f): 5:08pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Johntemmy(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 5:12pm On May 01, 2020
I have just sent another MTN card number
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Mikocake(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:
I have just sent another MTN card number
I no understand this new format oo
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Twoclans(f): 5:14pm On May 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Twoclans it's only a quoted thread that can be deleted.

What are you refering to ?

1 Like

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 5:15pm On May 01, 2020
Mikocake:

I no understand this new format oo

Please check your mentions
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Onego(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Please check your mentions
done so did not see anything
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by GreatResearcher1: 5:20pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

What are you refering to ?
Referring to a comment u made on a thread saying that people's post can be edited.
Yes people's post can be edited but only the quoted post.
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 5:22pm On May 01, 2020
Onego:
done so did not see anything

Followers, did the rest of you see it?
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by RichardRexs(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2020
who loaded the airtime?
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Onego(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Follower, did the rest of you see it?
no I didn't
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by RichardRexs(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

Follower, did the rest of you see it?
yes, but someone has recharged the airtime
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Twoclans(f): 5:31pm On May 01, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Referring to a comment u made on a thread saying that people's post can be edited.
Yes people's post can be edited but only the quoted post.

Ohhh I get what you are saying. He also had a screen shot of a post that was not quoted .

Oh well .I am always scared of electronic evidences.I have had to be a witness for the EFCC when I was a very young baby banker and I know the kind of nonsense that can be manipulated electronically. Hence my phobia.

I think the thread has been deleted sef ..

1 Like

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Silentgroper(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2020
damn so fvcking late
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 01, 2020
afolabioyinkansola5@gmail.com MTN. I have a online project I'm working on. That's why I need more sub. Thanks
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by GreatResearcher1: 5:47pm On May 01, 2020
Twoclans:

Ohhh I get what you are saying. He also had a screen shot of a post that was not quoted .

Oh well .I am always scared of electronic evidences.I have had to be a witness for the EFCC when I was a very young baby banker and I know the kind of nonsense that can be manipulated electronically. Hence my phobia.

I think the thread has been deleted sef ..
OK thanks
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by NIJJAking(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2020
ememart19822@gmail.com mtn I need the airtime to subscribe and use it to research on my courses ,and write my project.
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 6:23pm On May 01, 2020
Onego:
no I didn't

I quoted you when I sent it so you should have seen it.

If not then there's something wrong somewhere
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Onego(f): 6:26pm On May 01, 2020
Fuudz:

I quoted you when I sent it so you should have seen it.

If not then there's something wrong somewhere
maybe it's OK sha
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
RichardRexs:

yes, but someone has recharged the airtime

It must have been one of my followers cos I did it in such a way that you guys would see the message before other people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Housed Her During Lockdown, She Is Pregnant, Am In Trouble! / LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] / Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.