Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge (18349 Views)

Photos From A Nairalanders Wedding Ceremony / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by sacajawea: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
sassysure:

I wanna hug this body grin
You are doing fantastically well kiss kiss
@bolded Really? why do you wanna hug him?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by ugomnaanny: 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Noodle is a big no-no, avoid it as if your life depends on it. Noodles have no fiber, proteins, vitamins, just refined sugar. Nex time you get hold of a noodle pack, just look at the nutritional component behind, it's basically sugar in a solid form. Also, it contains all kinds of preservatives and questionable chemicals. Just avoid it.

The only upside to noodles is that if you really wanna engage in an activity that is energy consuming, like running a marathon, then you may eat it, as your body metabolizes it faster and it becomes usable energy. But on a good sedentary day, do not eat noodles.
eating noodles or taking sugar isnt bad, it's all about portion control, I eat all food but I try as much as possible to portion my carb.. started my fit lifestyle 2016 with 117kg , got to 75kg by may 2017 and I maintained it till 2019 and got fat again, started a new journey jan 3 2020 with 110kg by April I got to 85kg (I still eat all food) so portion control is d key

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Hmm..

So,does eating too much spaghetti make one fat?

Cc
Pansophist

Too much yes, as with every other refined carb, it is all about moderation. Also, the portion shouldn't be much, 100-150 grams should be good per serving.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rozz:
I shall be here tomorrow to open the floor,almost fully ready for the bash. I love to be in good shape and I kinda show off somehow lol.Wont be responding to any bash.

Remember my promise? I will be your hype man. Ayam waiting grin

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Warlord2012:
with zero gym equipment,just push ups, abdominals, pull ups and skipping.

Push up and pull-ups are compound exercises that work your upper body. See as you carry breast like woman grin

You are doing well brother, ooin.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
ugomnaanny:
eating noodles or taking sugar isnt bad, it's all about portion control, I eat all food but I try as much as possible to portion my carb.. started my fit lifestyle 2016 with 117kg , got to 75kg by may 2017 and I maintained it till 2019 and got fat again, started a new journey jan 3 2020 with 110kg by April I got to 85kg (I still eat all food) so portion control is d key

That is the point, but my advice here is given under the impression that one is putting extra effort in the meantime to lose weight. After a fitness goal has been achieved, one can resume eating healthily while engaging in portion control.

About noodles in particular, it is better to avoid it in general because of the added chemicals, and how nutritionally empty it is. Noodle is the poster child of food that exploit the human's brain that craves for something sweet, without having any benefits to the body. Also, the older one becomes, the BMR (basal metabolic rise) decreases, and one won't be able to get away with junks they do get away it when they are young. If you are above 30, it is advisable to avoid noodles.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Push up and pull-ups are compound exercises that work your upper body. See as you carry breast like woman grin

You are doing well brother, ooin.
Hahahahaha, you be fish ooo
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Too much yes, as with every other refined carb, it is all about moderation. Also, the portion shouldn't be much, 100-150 grams should be good per serving.

In recent times I eat mostly spaghetti.

I can eat only spaghetti for two weeks straight
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

In recent times I eat mostly spaghetti.

I can eat only spaghetti for two weeks straight

Do you exercise at all?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
hahn:

Do you exercise at all?

Sometimes...
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Remember my promise? I will be your hype man. Ayam waiting grin
You will pity me tomorrow when they eventually pounce on me,thats if I still have the guts ooo. There are some very toxic people here
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rozz:
You will pity me tomorrow when they eventually pounce on me,thats if I still have the guts ooo. There are some very toxic people here

Guys posted theirs, without giving a shi.t what people think. You should do the same. Also, only a person that is miserable will derive pleasure criticising a stranger that is putting effort to better themselves. You should feel sorry for them, not fear them.

But again, you don't have to put your picture. Just do you.

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks man
Chainex:

You look really good. Like wild west good
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
pansophist:

Guys posted theirs, without giving a shi.t what people think. You should do the same. Also, only a person that is miserable will derive pleasure criticising a stranger that is putting effort to better themselves. You should feel sorry for them, not fear them.

But again, you don't have to put your picture. Just do you.

A guy is behind that account,he has been busted before on the ashawo thread of sexuality section.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by hahn(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Sometimes...

Eat less + exercise more = lose weight
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
hahn:

Eat less + exercise more = lose weight

I can’t eat less. sad
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by hahn(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

I can’t eat less. sad

Why?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Francis95(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
I only do 80 push ups daily. 40 as soon as I wake in the morning and another 40 before taking my bath in the afternoon.
After the push up I head straight to my backyard for weight lifting. I only do bench lifting. That is the only one I have . I constructed it with cement and stones.
I dont even have dumb bell but I'm looking forward to getting one.

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Francis95(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
I just need a dumb bell for my arms..

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
hahn:

Why?
Because I love food lol.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by pansophist(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

A guy is behind that account,he has been busted before on the ashawo thread of sexuality section.

shocked cry
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 06, 2020
Francis95:
I only do 80 push ups daily. 40 as soon as I wake in the morning and another 40 before taking my bath in the afternoon.
After the push up I head straight to my backyard for weight lifting. I only do bench lifting. That is the only one I have . I constructed it with cement and stones.
great job!
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Francis95(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Moralgladiator:
great job!

Thanks boss
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by hahn(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Plead:

Because I love food lol.

Then you shouldn't bother about losing weight but instead look forward to dying from diabetes, stroke or heart related diseases cheesy

Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2020
Plead:

You lie so confidently,its your type that are waiting to bash me,very toxic set of people.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Rozz:
You lie so confidently,its your type that are waiting to bash me,very toxic set of people.
But you are lovepeddler disguising as a Christian,Oyakhilome frontiers for that side,you be runsgirl wey dy codedly run package,call your boyfriend maximus69 to come help you attack and defend as usual.Shameless people
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 06, 2020
hahn:

Then you shouldn't bother about losing weight but instead look forward to dying from diabetes, stroke or heart related diseases cheesy

You’re wicked.sad
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by vickyhow(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Francis95:

Your body is damn amazing !!
Tell me your routine for building that massive chest and triceps ??
And your diet
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2020
NeduLuiZ:
Day15
See as person pikin fine. shocked Are you singular or plural?
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2020
pansophist:

Google the keyword ''muscle gain before and after'', then switch to images, to see all the billion pics of motivation of people wey slim like a mosquito but come get muscles like a gorilla. grin

If you need my pics for motivation, you are on a long thing. cool
Guy, put your pic na. Lemme see if you're drool worthy.
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Francis95(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
vickyhow:

Your body is damn amazing !!
Tell me your routine for building that massive chest and triceps ??
And your diet

Thanks Boss... I'm not really diet concious but I eat alot of beans and egg
Re: A Nairalanders Fitness Challenge by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ariza:
GODPUNISHUNA. Are you UDUJ ?

Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy)