Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe (36124 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by oshozondii: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yobe State government has confirmed her index case of coronavirus.

The Chairman of the Committee on Prevention and Control of COVID 19 in the State, Hon. Idi Barde Gubana who is also the Deputy Governor of the State announced that the case is a 29-year-old who is unmarried and lives with his parents.

He is a banker with a new generation bank in Damaturu.

The announcement of the case is coming after the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control published Yobe on their website as having her first case.

The patient is said not to have any travel history to any of the COVID 19 high burden state, a situation that has raised serious concern of community spread in the state.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-29-yr-old-banker-tests-positive-for-covid-19-in-yobe/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by lordm(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Click like when you see it

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by sholatech(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ncdc DG was prophetic..every state in the country will get infected.

Only Kogi State yet to have a cofirmed Case.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by mustmust(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
And cross river is yet to have any infection

3 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haleymoon: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
too bad, may his immune system never fail him in this time. Covid-19 seems set to overwhelm the system. Well this lockdown the president just eased is an opening, an easy way of contracting the virus.
I don't know if it is a well calculated move from him to help us speed up to reach the peak of this virus in the number of infected persons..
No doubt, there is hunger in the land, the president has now given the citizens choice of being eliminated by coro or hunger.. The palliatives are nothing to write home about if u have not gotten.

3 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
We are already tired of this scam.

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by foolbuster: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Now this is scary embarassed
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by kyenfinok: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
cool
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by haiti007(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
As much as I believe this virus is real, I doubt if the infected persons are up to 1500.

Whichever way. I and my family hid ourselves under the shadow of the Almighty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
lordm:

grin grin grin
FORCUS indeed.

12 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by thegloor: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
lordm:

FORCUS

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na wa oo now that banks are opening on Monday
We realy need to be careful of each other

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Donald3d(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
lordm:

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by sonnie10: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Must have touched contaminated money.
These days I just say, “keep the change “ whenever they try to give me one.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by africanpride1: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
*WHO IS REALLY THE RET*RD OF AFRICA*

*GHANA*
*1.* Has tested over 65,000 people and this was enough to do some scientific study to make home grown empirical conclusions and that has made them relaxed their lockdown.

*2.* Now they are using home made drones to transport samples from remote villages to test centers in the cities.

*SENEGAL*
*1.* Senegal has produced testing kit costing just one dolar. They cure their Covid within few days of detection.

*2.* They are using 3D to produce ventilators costing less than half the original amount.

*3.* Now they are testing everybody in no time

*MADAGASCAR*
*1.* Madagascar has already started using and exporting their home grown Covid 19 Cure that has saved many from dying.

*NIGERIA*
*1.* We have only tested less than 11,000 people

*2* We have borrowed billions of dollars in less than one month to fight coronavirus

*3.* Our leaders in Nigeria are only interested in where d money follow

*4* No team of experts have been commissioned to produce test kit or local ventilator or even vaccines.

*Our country is on autopilot*

Nigeria we hail thee!
https://www.nairaland.com/5826758/madagascar-found-very-effective-cure

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Covid19, no dey look face......

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by ineaghe(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Welcome to the NCDC league table

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Is he a cashier? Those bulk room staff and cashiers are at high risk of getting this disease than other bank staff.

To touch Money these days dey scare me as money is d easiest means this virus is spread.

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by RichDad1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
lordm:
I’m more forcus on the subject cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Christmasdon(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
So what do we do with tiz news now,? but people have been testing positive to covid19 nah.

editted .oh i got the gist its about the first index case. but u guys have refused to tell us on how imo recorded her own index case@NCDC.
and meanwhile. what is the different between index case and first index case.
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
OK. It's coming closer
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by 9jales(f): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
lordm:

Forcus indeed

1 Like

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Pandev(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
undecided
we're so fvcking fvcked
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Henrolla(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
We prepare for the worst and hope for the best... Our strategy as a nation won't help us. Only God can

But is that the picture of the affected banker?
Why can't we see our own victims in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
sholatech:
Ncdc DG was prophetic..every state in the country will get infected.

Only Kogi State yet to have a cofirmed Case.

Could it be because kogi is blazing hot? My cousins over there used to tell me how harsh the weather there is. Who knows?
Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by YorubaKinging: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jesus is coming soon

And it will be like an alien invasion on that day

Cos the skies will be filled with the hosts of heavens with thier swift horses

4 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Idiotmod: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ok

4 Likes

Re: 29-Year-Old Banker Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Yobe by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
I hope NCDC are not bringing fake confirmed cases, someone with no travel record having the Virus is somehow, I hope it's not Typhoid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? / What You Should Know About Diphtheria Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.