Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai (52489 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by vibre: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
See how he looks like a molded idol

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by ALABACONNECT(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
What is this again?? sad
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by danduchi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
I'm from the north (Kaduna sef) but tbh the north is the problem of this country. I'm not trying to be a tribal bigot but I love the Igbo's and wished I was one... Core northerners love to suffer aswear... The rate of ignorance and poverty there ehhh, even if Nigeria is on course for development, the North will draw it back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by AregbeFufu: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin
The man must be servicing the little yarinyas.
Abokii no dey take eye see fresh puna tongue

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by xynerise: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
So Boy Almajiri is better and ok?

This is stupid

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by skyfather09(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Awusa people... best parents in the world.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Antoeni(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
The Northern Governors Should Even Start Execution Of Clerics who Violates Government Directives
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by ignis: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Maybe he wants to create his heavenly paradise here on earth by keeping 78 virgins with him

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by TheFacelessMan: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
So so sad.

A lot of these females would be defiled and subjected to different types of abuse.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hafsat Baba grin
I know her personally
Her liver is bigger than that of a whale
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by xreal: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
COVID -19 might bring an end to the societal eyesore called alimajiri.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by 1zombie1: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Do I really need to read this news to know how humans are wicked irrespective of the ethnic group in Nigeria?

Human is wicked, Nigerians are the devils!
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by GamalNasser: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
First, blame the parents who dumped their innocent sons and now girl-children on a fellow human being merely because he has long white beards and recites the Koran effortlessly.

Second, blame the State government for still, criminally, allowing operation of Almajirinci in 2020 when it is obvious that it serves no positive purpose.

One hopes the Northern State Governors would utilize the golden opportunity presented by this COVID-19 emergency moment to ban Almajiri system once and for all.

There is no proof that most of them can even recite Koran effortlessly
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Antichristus: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hahaha not surprised at all. The real Mo consummated his marriage with Aisha aged only 10. That’s what I call paedophilia. No wonder the Muhameddians are paedos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
No be today nah...... When time reaches, he also goes a humping........... wink

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Kuginzi: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
No important/sensible comment here.
Bigotry everywhere

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Freebuzz: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Poorboy41: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
But why?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Franking: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Religion sha!
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Princemichael93: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
that could be the daughter of the teacher!!

This news is 100%fake! There's nothing like Almajiri girls!

The Teacher normally lives with the Almajiris together with his family but in a different apartment!

So stop dishing out fake news!

The Almajiri system you're using to mock the north is now over! Look for another means!!
Truth is always bitter to accept, those children could be his wives

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by rummmy: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Baby factory northern version.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by MRAKBEE(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Since the advent of Almajiri system!

I have never seen or hear of female aljamiri even when it was still Marketable and popular in the north!

Why will it be then now that the system has been bastardized

Almejiri system is already dead in the north!!

Thank God that our governors are now giving it a final burial!

U said u are basically here to expose all the propaganda against the North. I no its a tough job cos there is so much to cover up and you might not be doing that for free cos u seem to take it as a full time job.
Anyway, I think u shud do so in a mature way so dat u won't end up spilling the beans more.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Blue3k2: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ceska you look like someone I knew in PHC. Do you know a person named Tina?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prophet Maikwari........S.A.W. You are doing well.....! Ooinn.!!
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Enwhen(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Girls almajiris? Subhanallahi! They are simply his periodic bedmates.

Not bed mates, he sells them out for marriage, many go to average northern leaders go top like this for wife...mostly, not first wife

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by musicwriter(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
El-Rufai seems to just have woken up. You all Northern elites turned a blind eye for decades to the menace you created of your youths.

Set yourselves free from all alien concepts. Stop Arabic education, religion and ideology. In fact, shut down all mosques and adopt an African spirituality, ideology and philosophy, henceforth.

Your adoption of Arabic world outlook has destroyed you. It doesn't work in a country where western philosophy rules all spheres of life, unless you lived in your own country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by igbowoman: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
I bet you they are being sexually abused. Same with the boys,the bigger boys sodomise the younger ones and the mallam takes his pick

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Kbs468(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
okay but for how to make Naira your own almajirai
see my signature
you sure won't regret it
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by iso604: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Which one be hijacked girls again
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by kemii2634: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 1171409[/color]
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by frankmoney(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abolish this nonsense system . Or better still regulate it

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) / Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.