Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai (52507 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Student Accused Of Kidnapping Three Girls As Ghanaian Launch #bringback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by johnisaola(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good El Rufai ,deal with idiot
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by kemii1220: 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 4084159[/color]
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
festacman:
First, blame the parents who dumped their innocent sons and now girl-children on a fellow human being merely because he has long white beards and recites the Koran effortlessly.

Second, blame the State government for still, criminally, allowing operation of Almajirinci in 2020 when it is obvious that it serves no positive purpose.

One hopes the Northern State Governors would utilize the golden opportunity presented by this COVID-19 emergency moment to ban Almajiri system once and for all.

you don’t understand what religion has done to mankind
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by drololaaof: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stubborn ko stubbornii ni ,who born monkey wey in no go stubborn
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by ibidapko(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Blue3k2:

The logic here doesn't add up. What laws in Kaduna make it legal to keep boys as almajiris but not girls? Lol when did Kaduna have a marriage age? Seriously what crimes are they charging him with? This pedophile sex trafficker should be in jail if Kaduna actually criminalized anything he did.

Rubbish!! The so called minister and her recent antics is very suspect of someone suffering from Coronavirus of the thinking faculty. Haba!! Must everything in the North be reduced to sex!! Abi some people are just obsessed with sex?

THE MAN SHOULD BE GIVEN A NATIONAL HONOUR FOR HARBOURING, FEEDING AND CLOTHING 500 INDIGENT CHILDREN, A SOCIAL/HUMANITARIAN SERVICE THE STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COULD NOT PROVIDE!
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by kemii3517: 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 2842809[/color]
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is pure rubbish..the news is so disgusting... Why on Earth will you keep female children amidst those numbers of male child...
There is high possibility.. that they HV taken the canal knowledge of those poor girls.
It really saddens my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by TruthDefender(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Enslaving boys or girls for religious indoctrination is equally evil.

Arrest all those who enslave boys too..
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by festacman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
you don’t understand what religion has done to mankind
I am religious but a little rational about it, so I know. However, times are changing.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Goalnaldo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
danduchi:
I'm from the north (Kaduna sef) but tbh the north is the problem of this country. I'm not trying to be a tribal bigot but I love the Igbo's and wished I was one... Core northerners love to suffer aswear... The rate of ignorance and poverty there ehhh, even if Nigeria is on course for development, the North will draw it back.
grin cheesy NWA aba on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by festacman(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

just blame lord lugard.

Lol.Hey, Lord Lugard I blame you grin
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by bcbones: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wait o...just been curious, Saudi Arabia get alamajiri cause I've never see any pictures of or read about it any where?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Engrgreg231(m): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Which of the Islamic law states that you should give birth to children you cannot cater for why is it that this almajiri issue is only a northern affair when we also have Muslims in the west and their children are not littered all in the name of religion

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
I want to comment but my heart dey tell me say no do am, because why anytime I want to comment on anything that concerns the Islam, nairaland go ask me, are you a Muslim?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Subzero047: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
that could be the daughter of the teacher!!

This news is 100%fake! There's nothing like Almajiri girls!

The Teacher normally lives with the Almajiris together with his family but in a different apartment!

So stop dishing out fake news!

The Almajiri system you're using to mock the north is now over! Look for another means!!
[/s]

Stop disgracing yourself
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by PervertProphet: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
AntiChristian and Empiree.

Come and see this 2020 AD Companion of "prophet" Muhammad.

Na which of you Una go write this one Hadith.

Abi, make we go employ "enemies of Islam" to come write the Hadith of this 2020 AD Companion of Muhammad.

Ooin! He is a good emulator of Muhammad.
Ooin! He is doing well.
500 children. Even Muhammad go hold gate for am to pass. aadoiza, this Muslim beat Muhammad record oh!

He even got their ages, right.
Hahaha!
The 8 and 9 year olds are inside the room. The Aishas, the Mothers of the Believers.

Him even over do pass Muhammad own. You sure this one no go first Muhammad reach gate and open the paradise of 70 Virgins, 2 Houris, etcetera.

Ooin!

#FreeMubarakBala
#SayNotoIslamSilencingFreeSpeech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by PervertProphet: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Subzero047:
[s][/s]

Stop disgracing yourself

Hahahaha!

Empire have sent him to come and open show and do small Taqiyya before they come out.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Kat2020: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Make I laff small
JasonJidenna:
Take the fool to SHARIA court, they'll tell you he's doing the "WILL" of the Almighty Allah.

You'll never read or hear anything innovative about them, but if it is to defile little kids, they'll be at the forefront.

Silly animals.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by ostarlink: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
What the north is practicing is no longer Islam. They have doctored the doctrine to their own advantage.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by EdiskyHarry: 6:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Take the fool to SHARIA court, they'll tell you he's doing the "WILL" of the Almighty Allah.

You'll never read or hear anything innovative about them, but if it is to defile little kids, they'll be at the forefront.

Silly animals.
Honestly, you are making sense
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Cammo: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
What has MURIC leader Akintola said about this? Useless people
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by EdiskyHarry: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Future suicide bombers.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Cammo: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Since the advent of Almajiri system!

I have never seen or hear of female aljamiri even when it was still Marketable and popular in the north!

Why will it then be now that the system has already been bastardized

Almejiri system is already dead in the north!!

Thank God that our governors are now giving it a final burial!

You're the only one who thinks this news is fake. I fear you o.
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Businessman1986(m): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=sLentlover7778 post=89030918]Can't these almajiri just go back to school and start living and thinking like normal human beings..

FG should do the needful please..grin grin grin[/quotel]

Always *FG*, what is new?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by PervertProphet: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Cammo:

Hahaha!
He won't say anything

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Olokson(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
JasonJidenna:

Silly animals.

Must you comment? because all you said is hogwash. Which will of Allah?
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Cammo:
Prof Akintola (Peace be into him) cool
That man need peace in his life!!
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Yankee101: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
As long as northern nigeria tries to copy the arabs, and the arabs are dumping those backward practices, but you refuse to, development go hard una
Re: Kaduna Arrests Aliyu Maikwari, A Cleric For Keeping Girls As Almajirai by Femeto: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
It all boils down to what Sanusi said Poverty and lack of Education in the north is a big problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Police Arrest 12 Suspects (List Included) / Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.