Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,269 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (4411 Views)

David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ogenyi1: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Facebook and Twitter is on fire as this question is posed by a user

"Is Abia state the reason Trump called Nigeria a shithole"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1592835580872044&id=100004368526587

Pictures of Aba Abia state

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin

That's the problem with low-brained Nigerians, taking everything literally.

Trump said that because Nigeria is governed by someone he'd earlier referred to as lifeless, and by extension all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, political affiliation or religion.

Anyway, I trust that if this thread goes anywhere, denizens of Aba would bring out corresponding pictures for whatever region you're from.

Truth be told, Aba use style dirty sha. Lol.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by kettykings: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
why are you people fixated on 1 road out of about 5000 roads , SMH Africans are really incurable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Yenefer(f): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin

8 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
kettykings:
why are you people fixated on 1 road out of about 5000 roads , SMH Africans are really incurable

Which one is one road? These are different locations in Aba. It is a pity we don't have government in Abia state

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by sarrki(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ikpeazu is a disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
sarrki:
Ikpeazu is a disaster

You're a patriot sir. grin

5 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by SpaceTour: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chef2000 aka okpalaAnambra come carry your shithole Abia state that's ravaged with bad roads and filth. Abia state is cursed for real. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Otuegbe: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
kettykings:
so ordinary one road the gov cannot fix

6 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by FIatino: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kinematics InternalAuditor, make una come see my beautiful Abia.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Every Nigerian state except some parts of Lagos and Abuja are shiteholes. Have you been to Warri? I am telling you if the dictionary had a picture for shithole, it would have the picture of Warri next to it. They take oil from the Niger Delta regions, in the process, they destroy the land and rivers and then under-develop the region even further.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
pls help us in Oshogbo hunger has finished us!
That is not Yoruba tribal marks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
That is not Yoruba tribal marks

na Oshogbo tribal marks

2 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Every Nigerian state except some parts of Lagos and Abuja are shiteholes. Have you been to Warri? I am telling you if the dictionary had a picture for shithole, it would have the picture of Warri next to it. They take oil from the Niger Delta regions, in the process, they destroy the land and rivers and then under-develop the region even further.
pls I'd like to know where you've been to in warri?? and you say lagos cannot as well be called a shithole.. you're telling me there are no part of lagos with bad roads and slum right??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Remaboy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

na Oshogbo tribal marks
This Osu slave is carrying her pain about. I-pig, don't forget that you are still slaves of the Igalas grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Iamgrey5(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

na Oshogbo tribal marks
No that belongs to Ko tribe Of Burkina Faso

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Boda Femi tell government to help our solution
na die we dey so

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:

This Osu slave is carrying her pain about. I-pig, don't forget that you are still slaves of the Igalas grin

Wetin dey worry you? Is this Abia or not? Why bringing yoruba into Abia matter?

2 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

pls I'd like to know where you've been to in warri?? and you say lagos cannot as well be called a shithole.. you're telling me there are no part of lagos with bad roads and slum right??

Re-read my comment again. smiley
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Remaboy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
ABlAstate:

Wetin dey worry you? Is this Abia or not? Why bringing yoruba into Abia matter?
Ogbeni, you quoted the wrong person. So your eyes no see that Osu miscreant posting tribal marks above.
I am neither Osu nor Yoruba grin
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Remaboy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

Boda Femi help us
Osu mai gala!
Mai gala o

2 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by SpaceTour: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abia cursed miscreant called okpalaAnambra will go into hiding for now, no more clowning for now because his Abia state has been exposed cheesy

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:

Ogbeni, you quoted the wrong person. So your eyes no see that Osu miscreant posting tribal marks above.
I am neither Osu nor Yoruba grin

Sorry.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

this is somewhere in lagos.. Nigeria is a shithole.. theres no state in this country you wont find a place like this in this country

2 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
pls help our solution
we need the spoilt bags of rice and beans in Oyo, Ogun, ekiti,Lagos, ondo and osun
government pls help our solution now or we die

You are embarrassing yourself. This has nothing to do with yorubas. Abia state is a national disgrace

2 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

this is somewhere in lagos.. Nigeria is a shithole.. theres no state in this country you wont find a place like this in this country

I think in the case of Abia state, it's own shithole is another level. See Aba

3 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Did you read my comment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) / Classified Info: Buhari Set To Declare A State Of Emergency In All 5 SE States / Before Buhari Leaves Office By May 29,2023 See What Will Happen (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.