Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] (16257 Views)

I Stopped Having S£x With My Girlfriend Last Week / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / I Wanted To Bleep My New Girlfriend Last Night But My Prick Refused To Erect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu:
so who is the mugu that was stored as GTB grin grin
some girls are wicked sha grin grin grin

It's not the fault of those girls, some guys are just born mugu.

Hey Samm9y, check out this thread. I saw one of your brothers here, his name is GTB. grin
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Remaboy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Come, where you dey run go? cheesy
Bring your fl@t Potopoto head here.
Shebi, you want to "mess me up"? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Just reply me again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:

Come, where you dey run go? cheesy
Bring your fl@t Potopoto head here.
Shebi, you want to "mess me up"? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Just reply me again.
STFU I'll mess you up is there anything you want to do about that ?

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Remaboy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
STFU I'll mess you up is there anything you want to do about that ?
[/s]
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Now you stfu

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Remaboy(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
Now you stfu
[/s]
And so it begins.. Let's see how long before you deactivate

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
And so it begins.. Let's see how long before you deactivate
You just played yourself look how everyone is laughing at your stupidity
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Remaboy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
You just played yourself look how everyone is laughing at your stupidity
[/s]
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
I'm the real deal go deal with
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Remaboy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
I'm the real deal go deal with
[/s]
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
[s][/s]
Awww looks like he's out of word's take heart boy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Remaboy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Millenniumlady:
[/s]
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by HMarshal(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
vibre:
Bros, na canoe soap and iron sponge them dey use wash your head like this o

Abi scurrying powder hehehehe

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by JohnnyPalmer: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gtb is the best bank
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by AdmissionGetEas: 12:05am On May 01, 2020
Wetin she use store ur number, maybe na Standard bank... GTB is d new generation bank with high wifi..

Ladies and cheating are like Nigerians and Corruption
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by HARDDON: 12:16am On May 01, 2020
Millenniumlady:
It's her friend that sent her that message y'all should leave her alone stop creating problems where there is non

Defend the sisterhood at all cost and by any means even if it is glaring the sisterhood is deploying weak and crude brews.

Glass up gurl

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by pellummy(m): 12:26am On May 01, 2020
Don't know if could say this, but bro move to the next babe
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by newman0017(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2020
I think Op you na the dicker.... GTB na HER bank... #noReasonam grin grin
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by aristocratic5(m): 6:38am On May 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Me sef go open account with dem soon
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Nobody: 8:15am On May 01, 2020
Samm9y:

Baba leave me alone na. Abi you wan marry your sis give me?

Who go marry sister give una? You wey be say, you go don share your salary to smart bitches on Social media before you reach house.
Even if monkey wear butt pad and snap on SM, him go see small change collect from una. grin
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Eldrago(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2020
to everyone who cares pls need financial help , am really empty and with less than nothing, any amount is not too small or too big. Solomon Amedu 0802233477 access bank. tanks for ur assistance in anticipation.
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Samcoflex75(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2020
BabbanBura:

Girls of these days with no iota of shame at all, bragging that you are getting enough from your boyfriend instead of bragging with what you make on your own.
Bloody leech, go and find a legitimate means of making money instead of relying pn men. Lazy ass.

The girl is full of shit, look at the advice she gave to somebody on another thread, she is just a lazy ass bitch looking for guys to exploit

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by MrEazi223: 12:41pm On May 01, 2020
I'm ashamed to write this but didn't have choice and don't want to do what is not right...
Please pardon my write up as I'm not thinking straight right now
Before I'll start to write shout out to @Fuckkthemod God will bless you and your family (amen)
My story goes like this, I'm from Osun state but I live and work in Akwa Ibom I have a job I'm a telecom engineer a Rigger to be precise and I've been doing really good for myself, recently I was advised by my mom to start to save out of my salary and invest in case of raining day in which I oblige and I started saving 20k out of my salary I saved for 10 months which is 200k, during the 10 months I derived myself many good things including better clothes just to achieve my aim, my mom said I should buy a new bike and give it out on a higher purchase in which I bought on the 3rd of April with the help of my mom, she helped me find someone in Osun state and we negotiate on how he's going to make the payment to me, to cut my story short the bike was stolen on 10th of April and the said guy is still in the hospital getting treatment from the wounds he sustain during the struggle with those bike snatchers.

This is where I need help, as I'm typing this my account is on zero and it has been difficult for me to feed myself for some days now, I didn't eat anything throughout today as I live on ordinary water, please fellow nairalander whoever is willing to help should save me from this hunger before I develop ulcer.

Thank you in advance.
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by mydadsboy(m): 1:58pm On May 01, 2020
Nah wah o. Many girls go don save some people number as NCDC be that cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Tillatalk: 2:46pm On May 01, 2020
When you have slay queen as girlfriend wetin you no go see

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by Everrest9(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
Your babe is gone bro... GTB get money.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by VicM6: 11:03pm On May 01, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
U are finished grin Better contact true caller undecided
hahahahahahahaa...Op mumu die
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by timisquare82(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Don't worry she's a banker she's busy collecting deposits
Re: This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
you guys should book a room already and spare us the forking back and forth. Thank you. Btw, @your siggy, are you really that hot?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.