Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Want To Climb Mount Everest - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Climb Mount Everest (696 Views)

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Climb Mount Everest by Asquare84(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
I do not know if any Nigerian or African countries have made effort to climb Mount Everest. I am bewildered with the fact that other race are placing the flag of their nation on the summit of mount Everest, yet no any African nation I believe have done that. I am driving by love for nation.

Any advice from experience peeps here as I intend making enquiry about Nepal visa immediately after the lockdown.

My budget is 10 million

1 Like

Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by 1stola: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Asquare84:
I do not know if any Nigerian or African countries have made effort to climb Mount Everest. I am bewildered with the fact that other race are placing the flag of their nation on the summit of mount Everest, yet no any African nation I believe have done that. I am driving by love for nation.

Any advice from experience peeps here as I intend making enquiry about Nepal visa immediately after the lockdown.

My budget is 10 million
You're saying trash.

Tunisia and south Africa flag dey dier already.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Asquare84:

My budget is 10 million
it is not a competition and of no economic value to any one. Na person wey don chop belle ful fit dey climb mountain

Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by Asquare84(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
1stola:

You're saying trash.

Tunisia and south Africa flag dey dier already.

Thank you for the information, I just want to place Nigerian flag there
Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by Asquare84(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
ednut1:
it is not a competition and of no economic value to any one. Na person wey don chop belle ful fit dey climb mountain

For the love of nation

1 Like

Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Asquare84:

For the love of nation
use your money for charitable deeds like paying school fees or hospital bills. That is better than putting a flag in a mountain. No benefits or glory attached except for the first people who reached there

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by Asquare84(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
Asquare84:

My budget is 10 million

Whilst fantasising about climbing everest, with your 10 million..........

Also read up about people that perished with their 10 million while attempting to climb.........

No refunds offered............ grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Climb Mount Everest by missjekyll: 7:03pm On May 07, 2020
Asquare84:

My budget is 10 million

Since this is what you have set your mind on,may God help you accomplish it.

I have actually found that the best way to make an impact is to invest in human beings. Set up a scholarship fund in your village. equip the primary healthcare centre.you will never be forgotten

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Med Lab Scientist, 4 Others Die In Road Accident In Cross River / How Can I Get Masters Admission Abroad As An HND Holder / UK: Covid Pre-departure Tests And Travel Isolation Scrapped - The Go Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.