Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. (297 Views)

Stanley Nwanne: Final Year UNICAL Medical Student Commits Suicide (Pics) / 15-Year-Old Indian Injected Her Boyfriend's HIV Positive Blood To Prove Her Love / Coronavirus: First Patients Injected In UK Vaccine Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. by olayiwola4u(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sean Doyle, a medical student at Emory University has volunteered to be injected with vaccine that is being researched for Covid-19.

The medical student also volunteered during Ebola crisis in order to help scientists to save the world.

As many people are scored of being infected, Doyle is bold to volunteer for the trial. He had been injected twice, and he is ready to continue the trial which will last for 365 days.

His family members were against his decision, but he claimed he knew all the components of the vaccine which is being proposed as a miracle vaccine for Covid-19.

Source: www.oyinbolatest.com.ng

Re: A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. by olayiwola4u(m): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
The boy deserves to be compensated by the world leaders
Re: A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. by olayiwola4u(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
I can do this for the sake of the world, but I can't do such for Nigeria. I'm sorry to say
Re: A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. by donbachi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Brave heart
Re: A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. by richardonline: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
donbachi:
Brave heart

He no fear Ebola, he no fear Coronavirus.

I FEAR THIS DUDE OOOO
Re: A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. by richardonline: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
olayiwola4u:
I can do this for the sake of the world, but I can't do such for Nigeria. I'm sorry to say

I think he was called by the scientist who tested him during Ebola.

Nigeria me, I will only do it for Nigeria if they give me money up to #1 billion. If I die, at least my family will have something to live by.
Re: A Medical Student Volunteered To Be Injected With Covid-19 Vaccine. by olayiwola4u(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
richardonline:

I think he was called by the scientist who tested him during Ebola.

Nigeria me, I will only do it for Nigeria if they give me money up to #1 billion. If I die, at least my family will have something to live by.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Go Out On 4th Of May, Despite Ease On Lockdown / 15 Health Benefits Of Mangoes That Will Surprise You / Do These Every Morning To Feel Healthy Throughout The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.